• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kamala Harris Says She Might Confiscate ‘As Many As 10 Million’ Guns

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Democratic California Sen. Kamala Harris re-iterated her support for a mandatory gun buyback program Wednesday, saying a government under her leadership may confiscate “as many as 10 million” guns.

The 2020 presidential candidate was asked by MSNBC host Craig Melvin how she would get existing “assault weapons” off the streets, noting that the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban did not include a confiscation program

READ MORE IN LINK
https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/03/kamala-harris-gun-confiscation-10-million/

They can't afford my guns.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

"buyback" what a crock of shit. It's take your guns by force not a "buyback" program.

I was just having a conversation about this the other day with a cop in the gym , he will not be enforcing any types of these orders . We were even talking about the 80% lowers and how it would be smart to start making them that way they will be off the books .

I don't have any guns but I wanna go buy one so she can fucking try to take it

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Buy some guns from an old timer looking to sell. Off the radar.

I really fucking hate her... really.

I was just having a conversation about this the other day with a cop in the gym , he will not be enforcing any types of these orders . We were even talking about the 80% lowers and how it would be smart to start making them that way they will be off the books .
Get er done, and send some out to us when they are ready.... My mule will be by, give us time and a date and coordinates, my gringos will bring tradsies....

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Democratic California Sen. Kamala Harris re-iterated her support for a mandatory gun buyback program Wednesday, saying a government under her leadership may confiscate “as many as 10 million” guns.

10 million, eh? What is that? Like 1%?

I don't have any guns but I wanna go buy one so she can fucking try to take it

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I became a first time gun owner about a month ago. For home protection. I'm waiting to go and finalize my pistol permit next month. Then have to wait 2-4 months before being approved. I say buy something soon. Ammo in my area is wiped out. So make sure you can get ammo for your gun of choice.

This is from 2019.

This would also mean war. This is not Australia or New Zealand. Lots of Americans will reuse to go along peaceably.

Yeah, I was just being facetious. They should target the ones obama gave to mexican cartels. Friggin idiots.
LOL! Still can't believe Obama administration folks did not go to prison over that one. One of our American federal officers ended up dead. Mainstream media came very close to covering it up for the White House. If it had not been for the internet and "pajama bloggers" like David Codrea, we would not even know about it at all.

I dare say the vast majority of Americans do not know about it even today.

I will gladly give them my guns if they first sweep all inner cities and get those illegal guns first, then get obamas guns back from the cartels, then all politicians give up their armed security, you wont need an armed guard if they did what they said and disarmed everyone

I got an old BB gun thy can buy back . But I still need like 200$ for that cus my next stop has a min order amount . But as of real guns ??? Na I’m keeping those !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love you guys ❤️

Nobody fears what nobody knows 😉

They got some air guns and bolt shooters nowadays with some serious FPS .... so.... this lil idea of theirs is futile. I mean:.. this is Murca...

we will ALWAYS prevail! ALWAYS.... we THE PEOPLE that is....

I became a first time gun owner about a month ago. For home protection. I'm waiting to go and finalize my pistol permit next month. Then have to wait 2-4 months before being approved. I say buy something soon. Ammo in my area is wiped out. So make sure you can get ammo for your gun of choice.
Where do you live that you have to go through that draconian process?

They didn't do a background check on themselves and I believe they are simply going to run these guns straight into Mexico. Therefore no sale.

Where do you live that you have to go through that draconian process?
Yeah fuck that mess , I just go in fill out some paperwork show my carry permit and walk out with what I want no waiting period and no phone call to the feds

Verrrrry foolish statement.
Beto said something similar about taking away LEGAL UNMODIFIED Ar-15s. Pretty sure he was knocked out right then and there.
I live in Nevada and I, like most people here, own guns. If they made me give them back I would because I don't want trouble.
I'm pretty sure I'd be the only one in the state willing to tho.

When it comes to these type things, just like our mask mandate. My local sheriff will not enforce it.

This is from 2019.

This would also mean war. This is not Australia or New Zealand. Lots of Americans will reuse to go along peaceably.

I used to believe this but I now have my doubts seeing how easy the majority folded for mask mandates. I believe we are unfortunately in the minority. Sheep breed rapidly and there hasn't been anything to thin the herd in centuries.

Verrrrry foolish statement.
Beto said something similar about taking away LEGAL UNMODIFIED Ar-15s. Pretty sure he was knocked out right then and there.
I live in Nevada and I, like most people here, own guns. If they made me give them back I would because I don't want trouble.
I'm pretty sure I'd be the only one in the state willing to tho.
OF course you would.

Like I said.

put your name and numbers on a receipt and they know you have it.

nobody fears what nobody knows. Errrryday son.

cache me aughtside

The only gun thrill thong has is a giant black dildo with the word ‘gun’ etched with wite-out along the shaft.... and BLM turned him off so he’s willing to trade it for a purple or hot pink one that has ‘trump’ written on the extra wide shaft.

Like I said.

put your name and numbers on a receipt and they know you have it.

nobody fears what nobody knows. Errrryday son.

cache me aughtside
cas-me-outside-how-brrrrt-dat-brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt-14648842.png

Back