• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Kratom for Pain?

stinkfingerdelux

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is this shit actually worth it? Never tried it. But of course. Going thru my flare ups on my ass again. I see people say they use it for pain. So I'm curious what you would compare it to. What kind to get. Any info would be appreciated.
0f9defd300c345006f1851fa451b6fa2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I can tell you it will not help much with a zippered nut sack. Now on the other issues I can say the red does help. I use it daily as do a few of my employees also.

I would not say makes the pain go away completely. Thinking about it right now I do have a little pain in my back and hip but its manageable. It's almost like the pain is masked some by your uplifted mood which helps too.

One thing to warn you about is addiction. I have taken it daily for years now. I have been at 6g doses for 2 years and never had to go beyond that as my tolerance really never went over the 6g. I know I'm pretty much addicted to it but I would take kratom addiction any time versus addiction to prescription pain and anxiety meds. I have been down that road and was a nightmare. As long as you use kratom every other day and not 4 times like I do I dont think the addiction is a issue.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I heard red was the best for pain. I'm interested myself. Trying to sleep with sore muscles is starting to become a bitch.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Red for sure. My preferred:

https://straightupkratom.com/product/old-forest-dark_red/

The scoop is about 2.5g...I prefer about 3-4 scoops in grapefruit juice (helps the uptake). Some people only tolerate a single scoop. If you get nausea, you've taken too much. I'll add that I have a high tolerance to pain meds (and I've never abused them). I didn't find kratom until after my HS was cured, so I can't tell you how well it will do for *that* pain. But it does a great job on general aches and pains, so I would think it would do pretty good. Or at least better than nothing. I would definitely give it a try if I were you. I know how painful HS can be.

Lmao that was funny I’m assuming you did not catch your nutz on your zipper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really appreciate your input guys.
Does it taste like shit? What am I up against. Just mix it and pound it back?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Really appreciate your input guys.
Does it taste like shit? What am I up against. Just mix it and pound it back?

It works better if you pound it right up your ass.

IML Gear Cream!
There's a product called kings kratom 5x extract i get that's really good. Mit45 shooters are the best of all u can get them from headshops and Arab gas stations they hit like a roxy and cause less constipation than raw leaf, but they are expensive. It definitely works. Seems to not cause dependence like traditional opiates too.

no where close to a legit pain pill; but it does help; better than Tylenol or Advil

There's a product called kings kratom 5x extract i get that's really good. Mit45 shooters are the best of all u can get them from headshops and Arab gas stations they hit like a roxy and cause less constipation than raw leaf, but they are expensive. It definitely works. Seems to not cause dependence like traditional opiates too.
After a few years of use its addictive but nothing like kicking opana and methadone. Just the annoying want to chop your legs off RLS and anxiety a couple days and nights.

as far natural remedies CBD helps too.
Are there some people that CBDs do nothing for? I have taken 200mg and get absolutely nothing from it.

Everything big toe has said is troof!

I used to make fun of my wife for having RLS during pregnancy.... then I did kratom for like 5 years straight and stopped cold turkey.....

yeah....

not fun..

heel kicking your mattress all night during the work week really fucks things up.

its great tho.... I mean I like it. It’s def not a Percocet... but better than a Tylenol

CBD without thc does nothing for everyone. Lol

some people play pretend tho

CBD without thc does nothing for everyone. Lol

some people play pretend tho

Not true, it also depends on the type and quality of the CBD.

Get Shredded!
Red is good for pain and at night time. White is by far the best strain tho imo. Depending on dosage gives you euphoria, energy and focus. I take 3 teaspoons mixed with water in the morning and the first few hrs of work fly by. I think it helps with anxiety also. Definitely worth trying. I wouldn’t worry about the addiction or withdrawals as it’s really easy to ween yourself off by slowly lowering the dosage. Also good to take before sex if you want to last forever. It does taste like shit though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Have any of you ever considered just learning how to deal with pain? For some reason people think they are supposed to be pain free. I’m not talking acute or “break through” pain but the chronic and onerous throbbing.
I have run the gamut from Fentanyl patches to cold turkey kicking (yes Milf, months of RLS). I learned to prefer the pain over being medicated.
I also have some hippy-ish ways of dealing with it that quite frankly sound to weird to state here but the bottom line is that I deal with it and no meds or other shit. Not even NSAIDs unless the onset is brutal.
I also use the acute pain of intense weight training and constant soreness to distract me from the chrinuc pain.

It perhaps isn’t for everybody but it should be something to consider.

Have any of you ever considered just learning how to deal with pain? For some reason people think they are supposed to be pain free. I’m not talking acute or “break through” pain but the chronic and onerous throbbing.
I have run the gamut from Fentanyl patches to cold turkey kicking (yes Milf, months of RLS). I learned to prefer the pain over being medicated.
I also have some hippy-ish ways of dealing with it that quite frankly sound to weird to state here but the bottom line is that I deal with it and no meds or other shit. Not even NSAIDs unless the onset is brutal.
I also use the acute pain of intense weight training and constant soreness to distract me from the chrinuc pain.

I'd be curious to hear your hippy-is ways if you don't mind PMing me...

CBD is much more effective *with* kratom. CBD by itself doesn't do much for me. But that's me.

I'd be curious to hear your hippy-is ways if you don't mind PMing me...
In a nutshell, I let the pain “walk alongside me”. I got the idea from ketamine, which is a disassociative analgesic. The pain is still there in full strength but although you are aware of it, it isn’t yours.
I know it sounds crazy but the mind is capable of anything.

On the subject of being in pain, I was in the ICU and the nurse noticed I hadn’t pushed my PCA button at all. She asked my pain level to which I replied “9”.
She freaked out and started jamming the button, forcing dilaudid into my veins. I told her that I had poly-trauma and was SUPPOSED to be in pain.

My stepmother complained of neck pain to the point of getting surgery. I told her that her neck hurt because she sits on the couch all day. Her response was that she sits on the couch because he knee hurts from replacement surgery, which she had done because of her knee pain.
See what a wicked web and vortex pain is?

In a nutshell, I let the pain “walk alongside me”. I got the idea from ketamine, which is a disassociative analgesic. The pain is still there in full strength but although you are aware of it, it isn’t yours.
I know it sounds crazy but the mind is capable of anything.

On the subject of being in pain, I was in the ICU and the nurse noticed I hadn’t pushed my PCA button at all. She asked my pain level to which I replied “9”.
She freaked out and started jamming the button, forcing dilaudid into my veins. I told her that I had poly-trauma and was SUPPOSED to be in pain.

My stepmother complained of neck pain to the point of getting surgery. I told her that her neck hurt because she sits on the couch all day. Her response was that she sits on the couch because he knee hurts from replacement surgery, which she had done because of her knee pain.
See what a wicked web and vortex pain is?
Good ole special K. I now understand your hippy-sh statement. Psychedelics also can give you a different perspective in dealing with a lot of things; pain could be one of them but I never medicated with them for that purpose. Depression yes with 100% success. Anyhow, after your stepmom's knee replacement she shouldn't have been just sitting around. Movement and walking is the best thing after TKRs.

Green Maeng Da for pain and energy bro.
No.Doubt.

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

I had a gallon wine bottle filled to the top with Special K given to me as a Christmas present once by a large Steroid dealer. I never touched it though. Actually had it awhile. Then I finally dumped it a few years ago. Special K just sounded bad to me. Lol

Did you do any hippy-ish things for your RLS?

Back