• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kratom for Pain?

IML Gear Cream!
Did you do any hippy-ish things for your RLS?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I suffered until it went away.
First kick was off about 80mg dilaudid per day, so it was pretty bad and the RLS lasted for probably 6 months. I actually slept in the guest room because my wife was being disturbed.
Second kick was about 90mg of oxycodone and RLS lasted a few weeks.
Third kick was about the same amount of oxy and I never got RLS.
Is that a silver lining?

Bottom line for me is I don’t use rec drugs or even Rx pain killers. Although I get 120/10mg Norco every 6 months, I end up tossing them. I cannot stand being altered in any way. A far cry from years ago.

Last edited:
A gallon of ketamine given to you? Hmmm
I had a gallon wine bottle filled to the top with Special K given to me as a Christmas present once by a large Steroid dealer. I never touched it though. Actually had it awhile. Then I finally dumped it a few years ago. Special K just sounded bad to me. Lol

I used to buy liters of it in Tijuana many, many years ago before I knew of it’s other uses. I used it for veterinary procedures.
Once I pinned 100mg of it and freaked the fuck out. Fortunately it was a short duration.

Then I learned of it’s use in several combat medic classes. Incredible stuff for this use.

Not sure what the “Hmmmm” meant bud but believe me I got nothing to hide from my experiences in life and all it’s lessons. So yeah believe it or not. It was one of several “presents” I received from them for taking my prison time like a man and not rolling up the ladder. There are many people in this game we play that could learn a thing or two in that department.

Not sure what the “Hmmmm” meant bud but believe me I got nothing to hide from my experiences in life and all it’s lessons. So yeah believe it or not. It was one of several “presents” I received from them for taking my prison time like a man and not rolling up the ladder. There are many people in this game we play that could learn a thing or two in that department.

Also just to expand on your Hmmm comment a bit more. The other two business partners I had at the time chose to complete pieces of shit and they both rolled on our big partner that was in China. The feds even took it as far as to extradite one person to the United Startes to face prosecution. Unfortunately for the Feds AND the two pieces of shit the Feds fucked up with his extradition process and he walked on somekind technicality. Don’t ask me or try and argue with me about how or why. I’m not a lawyer. All I can tell you with 100% certainty is I received many many “thank you’s” for my loyalty and those two idiots went to prison anyway just like me and both are probably still looking over their shoulders well over a decade later. It’s a long story with a lot of details and info that would go along way with teaching everyone here just how dirty the Feds play and just like Wes and Vision touched on the other day. The Feds are professional Liers and cheats. That’s how they are taught and they will pull out every dirty scheme they can to convict you on something. If they can’t find anything (like in my case) they will just slap you with a conspiracy charge. They don’t care. It’s still a win for them. Your still being convicted. (They love to brag about their 98% conviction rate). And they also get to confiscate and sell everything you either payed cash for or don’t owe more than it’s worth. They all pranced around our house picking out what each of them liked. You know guns, dirt bikes, quads! That are all some real winners!!!

I also wanted want to clarify this. It’s very important. This life experience happened to me well over a decade ago. Maybe more like 15 years. Since then I have not purchased or sold anything deemed illegal in the United States. And I certainly would never since that unfortunate incident have anything shipped to my own personal residence or any residence I’m associated with. I’m super careful to never break any of the laws that all our super intelligent politicians have came up with to keep us safe.

Not true, it also depends on the type and quality of the CBD.

I am dependent on marijuana and have a medical card. 24 hours with no thc akathisia huge spike in heart rate body temp and pulse sets in. I have tried using a whole 50 dollar bottle of cbd to get relief out of desperation before, and it did literally nothing. Didn't even reduce the symptoms a tiny bit.

That was a very generous gift as a street value for a gallon of K would be over quarter million; probably much more.

That was a very generous gift as a street value for a gallon of K would be over quarter million; probably much more.

Well I’ll have to take your word on that bud. Now I can see why you threw in the “Hmmmmm”. Unfortunately or fortunately I didn’t know anything about it back then so until you just mentioned the potential profit I had no idea what I had sitting in my house on a shelf as decoration for quite awhile. My first instinct when you just said that was to sit down and cry like a baby but now I’ve had 5 minutes or so to think about it it’s probably for the better. Doing months in prison for a steroid charge is one thing. Doing potentially 30 years or life for selling or killing some kid for special K is quite another. At least to me. What’s funny is when they originally sent me that I was like “Wow they gave me a bottle of whatever worth probably like 1000
bucks?” Pffff what a bunch of cheap mofo’s. Lol I guess if what your saying is true then they weren’t so cheap after all!!! Lol Although if it is true then Coach is a rich Mofo as well cause that means he’s dropping like what $75,000 for a liter???

I couldn't tell ya how many doses you'd get from a gallon; but it's a lot!!!!
Well I’ll have to take your word on that bud. Now I can see why you threw in the “Hmmmmm”. Unfortunately or fortunately I didn’t know anything about it back then so until you just mentioned the potential profit I had no idea what I had sitting in my house on a shelf as decoration for quite awhile. My first instinct when you just said that was to sit down and cry like a baby but now I’ve had 5 minutes or so to think about it it’s probably for the better. Doing months in prison for a steroid charge is one thing. Doing potentially 30 years or life for selling or killing some kid for special K is quite another. At least to me. What’s funny is when they originally sent me that I was like “Wow they gave me a bottle of whatever worth probably like 1000
bucks?” Pffff what a bunch of cheap mofo’s. Lol I guess if what your saying is true then they weren’t so cheap after all!!! Lol Although if it is true then Coach is a rich Mofo as well cause that means he’s dropping like what $75,000 for a liter???

Get Shredded!
I couldn't tell ya how many doses you'd get from a gallon; but it's a lot!!!!

Well bud if your even close to your figures it was definitely the best “Thank You present I ever got”. Lol By a whole whole WHOLE lot!!! I think I’m gonna lick my wounds and go to the gym. When I get back I’m gonna try and forget all about this thread so I don’t obsess on what could have been?! Lol

You must have one of them special government drug value calculators since you don’t even know what the strength of that liquid was. In 1995 that much of 100mg/ml ketamine would have cost me about $1200 max.
But I guess if you sold it by the single ml it might add up?

Last edited:
You right; I got milligrams and micrograms mixed up. Either way, a gallon is enough to dig a significant amount of k holes
You must have one of them special government drug value calculators since you don’t even know what the strength of that liquid was. In 1995 that much of 100mg/ml ketamine would have cost me about $1200 max.
But I guess if you sold it by the single ml it might add up?

@heavyiron
Touchdown
Get at me.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

no where close to a legit pain pill; but it does help; better than Tylenol or Advil
I would have to disagree high doses of a red like Bali definitely compare to a nice pain pill not that I recommend taking huge doses. saying this as an ex heroin/opiate addict just my opinion tho

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

I would have to disagree high doses of a red like Bali definitely compare to a nice pain pill not that I recommend taking huge doses. saying this as an ex heroin/opiate addict just my opinion tho

Thanks for your input man. My ol lady thinks it's something I'm gonna get hooked on. But I'm not looking to get wrecked or dose daily
Just as needed at a reasonable dose. I'm sure I'll have to adjust and toy with dosage. But as a former addict myself. This was a slight concern for me. Tho I was chasing highs years b4 my son was born. And have little to no interest in the buzz these days. Just a sense of relief from suffering.

What would you consider a high dose?

Thanks for your input man. My ol lady thinks it's something I'm gonna get hooked on. But I'm not looking to get wrecked or dose daily
Just as needed at a reasonable dose. I'm sure I'll have to adjust and toy with dosage. But as a former addict myself. This was a slight concern for me. Tho I was chasing highs years b4 my son was born. And have little to no interest in the buzz these days. Just a sense of relief from suffering.

I get zero buzz or "woohoo party time" feeling from kratom. Absolutely zero. You won't be chasing a high with kratom.

I get zero buzz or "woohoo party time" feeling from kratom. Absolutely zero. You won't be chasing a high with kratom.
Thanks for that. It's reassuring. I hear varied things. But the most I notice is people actually saying it helped them kick opiates too.

Thanks for that. It's reassuring. I hear varied things. But the most I notice is people actually saying it helped them kick opiates too.

A few of us have used it to kick booze as well. It does flatten out the highs and lows of emotions and keeps you from getting that "I need a drink/fix" feeling. But it leaves you 100% functional. You're still good to work, drive, etc. Or at least, I am. It may relax you, but it shouldn't knock you out. Hope that all makes sense.

IML Gear Cream!
A few of us have used it to kick booze as well. It does flatten out the highs and lows of emotions and keeps you from getting that "I need a drink/fix" feeling. But it leaves you 100% functional. You're still good to work, drive, etc. Or at least, I am. It may relax you, but it shouldn't knock you out. Hope that all makes sense.
Was tempted to Say "so u mean it's perfect" lol I like the idea of relief and control at the same time. Typically something one takes to get the edge off leaves an Impairment. But I'm getting a not so Much placebo vibe. But near close in the ways that you get a change without the heavy effects and downside.
I'm gonna mix up a drink with it tonight. I'll keep you guys posted.

I will add that kratom is tricky to dose until you experiment a little. Green sneakily kicks my ass and gives me nausea if I'm not careful. Pretty much everything else, I can use with zero problems. I've steered clear of tinctures and extracts up to this point. Maybe down the road. I hate getting nausea.

Looks like you've got SUK, so that 2.5g scoop is about right to start off with until you know for sure. If you've already got a high tolerance to opiates, you'll probably be dosing more. SUK is way better product than local head shop in my experience.

I tried taking it for withdraw friends said it worked great and for me it was a big waste of money nothing like spending a lot of money and still being sick

I tried taking it for withdraw friends said it worked great and for me it was a big waste of money nothing like spending a lot of money and still being sick
The scoop they provide I take two heaping scoops; if you looking for Percocet type feeling you might get it for a little while the firs time or two but after that tolerance quickly builds and you won't get that feeling again however it continues to give a little extra boost of energy/focus. I really only feel it when I don't take it and I can tell something is missing. Thats my experience with it no matter the strain. They claim one strain is good for this and another good for that; I honestly haven't experienced big differences in them. They all do the same for me. Biggest difference for me was white elephant I could not get down no matter what; it was very much more bitter to me than the rest.

The scoop they provide I take two heaping scoops; if you looking for Percocet type feeling you might get it for a little while the firs time or two but after that tolerance quickly builds and you won't get that feeling again however it continues to give a little extra boost of energy/focus. I really only feel it when I don't take it and I can tell something is missing. Thats my experience with it no matter the strain. They claim one strain is good for this and another good for that; I honestly haven't experienced big differences in them. They all do the same for me. Biggest difference for me was white elephant I could not get down no matter what; it was very much more bitter to me than the rest.
I've never tried the SUK brand but I know back when the last time I used kratom at about 18 grams I was pretty knocked felt just like being on opiates to me but i don't recommend anyone use that much that was when I still had some abusive behavior I don't use Kratom anymore due to me being on opioid maintenance (methadone) bc it wouldn't do anything for me obviously but i will when I get off it

I totally get it i am on methadone maintenance and have been for a couple years trying to take it slow tho while I taper off and I am the same i dont loom to get wrecked anymore or escape from my demons like I used to when I was using but I do use a little phenibut to help with anxiety and relax me a bit if I feel needed

I've never tried the SUK brand but I know back when the last time I used kratom at about 18 grams I was pretty knocked felt just like being on opiates to me but i don't recommend anyone use that much that was when I still had some abusive behavior I don't use Kratom anymore due to me being on opioid maintenance (methadone) bc it wouldn't do anything for me obviously but i will when I get off it

How on earth did you take 18 grams? Like seriously, how would you ingest that much? I do toss and wash method and it doesn't taste good at all. It doesn't mix well in any fluid I've tried.

How on earth did you take 18 grams? Like seriously, how would you ingest that much? I do toss and wash method and it doesn't taste good at all. It doesn't mix well in any fluid I've tried.

put it in water in a protein shaker and add a little MCT oil. Seems to smooth it right out. I couldn’t never toss n wash this stuff.. that sounds gross bruh. Lol

I do 10g chug of white a few hours after waking and 5g slam right before a workout of white after work and then right before bed I’ll do another 5g slug of red. With a melatonin gummy. Sleep well.

put it in water in a protein shaker and add a little MCT oil. Seems to smooth it right out. I couldn’t never toss n wash this stuff.. that sounds gross bruh. Lol

I do 10g chug of white a few hours after waking and 5g slam right before a workout of white after work and then right before bed I’ll do another 5g slug of red. With a melatonin gummy. Sleep well.
That would be a better way lol

Believe it or not I would toss and wash it or I would just get capsules and if they were half gram caps I would take 36 of those bitches just handfuls lol

Back