• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Kratom for Pain?

Get Shredded!
Believe it or not I would toss and wash it or I would just get capsules and if they were half gram caps I would take 36 of those bitches just handfuls lol

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk
Milfs way sounds better for someone who couldn't handle that tho I just have a very strong stomach the hard part tho is feeling like your taking heaping scoops of cinnamon lol

I tried taking it for withdraw friends said it worked great and for me it was a big waste of money nothing like spending a lot of money and still being sick
It's all about the quality and following directions.

Believe it or not I would toss and wash it or I would just get capsules and if they were half gram caps I would take 36 of those bitches just handfuls lol

actually now that I think about 18 isn’t too much more than I already take I think. Each heaping scoop I take is about 5 and I take two so I’m already at 10g. I just don’t feel
like stomaching two more scoops.

How on earth did you take 18 grams? Like seriously, how would you ingest that much? I do toss and wash method and it doesn't taste good at all. It doesn't mix well in any fluid I've tried.

Tablespoons mixed into a protein shake was how I'd ingest that much when I still was taking Kratom.

I've thought about using Kratom again for pain that I have in my lower back, which at times is bad enough where I cannot sleep or do much but know if I slide into Kratom my brain will convince me that hitting some Tramadol would be ok eventually. At that point it'd be game over and I'd be back into the throves of addiction. When I used Kratom in conjunction with other opiates I was taking something like 15-20g doses 1-2xs a day ontop of 400mg of Tramadol or 2-400mg of Tapentadol. My opiate receptors are fried. My pain killing dose of IR Oxy was 60mg, to get fucked up I would take 120+mg at a time typically mixed with some alcohol, or a muscle relaxer, or some benzos (good way to die FYI). Only pointing this out because if you've been down that road you may want to reconsider Kratom. I will say though when I would run out of PK's and just be using Kratom I never have really experienced any kind of withdrawal from Kratom that would be comparable to opiate WD, and not even on the same planet as Benzo withdrawal.

Large doses of Kratom actually seem to work less than a smaller dose as well. My addict brain is always pumping more more more though so to take something like 5-10 grams never even crossed my mind. There's also this weird feeling Kratom used to give me at those dosages, it's hard to explain but I'm sure someone knows that I'm talking about.

Tablespoons mixed into a protein shake was how I'd ingest that much when I still was taking Kratom.

I've thought about using Kratom again for pain that I have in my lower back, which at times is bad enough where I cannot sleep or do much but know if I slide into Kratom my brain will convince me that hitting some Tramadol would be ok eventually. At that point it'd be game over and I'd be back into the throves of addiction. When I used Kratom in conjunction with other opiates I was taking something like 15-20g doses 1-2xs a day ontop of 400mg of Tramadol or 2-400mg of Tapentadol. My opiate receptors are fried. My pain killing dose of IR Oxy was 60mg, to get fucked up I would take 120+mg at a time typically mixed with some alcohol, or a muscle relaxer, or some benzos (good way to die FYI). Only pointing this out because if you've been down that road you may want to reconsider Kratom. I will say though when I would run out of PK's and just be using Kratom I never have really experienced any kind of withdrawal from Kratom that would be comparable to opiate WD, and not even on the same planet as Benzo withdrawal.

Large doses of Kratom actually seem to work less than a smaller dose as well. My addict brain is always pumping more more more though so to take something like 5-10 grams never even crossed my mind. There's also this weird feeling Kratom used to give me at those dosages, it's hard to explain but I'm sure someone knows that I'm talking about.
Them tapentadols tho... Fml. They got me Thru my ass surgeries. Since doc was only willing to give me ib800s cause the state flagged me.
Back in 09
Ps thanks india.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Them tapentadols tho... Fml. They got me Thru my ass surgeries. Since doc was only willing to give me ib800s cause the state flagged me.
Back in 09
Ps thanks india.

Was a weird opioid for sure my man. Had some hallucinations on that shit a few times. Also after weeks of taking the same dosage had my heart rate spike to the point I thought it was going to explode after dosing. That was some nasty shit to quit using too.

My friend swears by it. He has huge kidney stones (too big to pass) and said without it he wouldn’t have made it through the pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He also used it to get off his 10 year addiction to Adderall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey not to hijack the thread...
What kratom for energy?

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk

Whites and yellow tend to give the most.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
Cool thanks bro I am going to have to get back to kratom. Safer and at least it comes from a tree.

Recently started using kratom my self. Works for little aches pains. Shit Even when tren has me in a mood

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Wellll. Not really new to kratom had forgotten what was what as far as Malay Bali etc. Dealing with some underlying issues and needed a boost lately

Does work well for aches and pains as well as a preworkout

Havnt tried mine straight yet. As I've been ripping blunts after my second shift. Fresh out. So tonight's the night for me and in the morning I'll drop a review. Wish me luck

I know this is an old thread but kratom is great imo. As long as you don’t take it every day. It is great for mood boost , energy and pain every now and then ! Just my 2 cents.
Agreed....as long as you take it in moderation and take a break from it, it is amazing... Using it for my shoulder and bicep... 2x a day . Between 4-6gr. Especially after therapy...really helps with the pain and soreness....also great to help relax for sleep at night..

Get Shredded!
Agreed....as long as you take it in moderation and take a break from it, it is amazing... Using it for my shoulder and bicep... 2x a day . Between 4-6gr. Especially after therapy...really helps with the pain and soreness....also great to help relax for sleep at night..

Much respect macedog but there lies the problem with kratom. After using it a few times half the people can enjoy the benefits and the other half end up addicted straight away and end up selling everything they own and sucking dick for Heroin. It’s a hit and miss thing. Almost like Russian Rhoullete(sp?). Imo it’s not worth the risk especially because I’ve personally seen professional athletes do the same with Kratom. It’s a shame.

Red for sure. My preferred:

Old Forest Dark Red – straightupkratom.com

The scoop is about 2.5g...I prefer about 3-4 scoops in grapefruit juice (helps the uptake). Some people only tolerate a single scoop. If you get nausea, you've taken too much. I'll add that I have a high tolerance to pain meds (and I've never abused them). I didn't find kratom until after my HS was cured, so I can't tell you how well it will do for that pain. But it does a great job on general aches and pains, so I would think it would do pretty good. Or at least better than nothing. I would definitely give it a try if I were you. I know how painful HS can be.
Is this the best place to order from? Have you tried others?

Is this the best place to order from? Have you tried others?
This is the best and safest place.. quality, products are tested.
And there is a sale right now...
Coupon Code treat30 for 30% off the entire store!
Giant Halloween Sale!
All Strains bio tested. Proven clean and Pure!

3 WAYS TO SAVE!
Use Coupon Code treat30 for 30% off your ENTIRE order!
FREE pouch of Kratom with EVERY Order!
FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100!

No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS, just high quality Kratom, great customer service and a fair price.
Hurry Sale Ends 11-2 MST
Coupon code treat30 works on all sites

Screenshot_20221026-160123(1).png
Try our Special Halloween Orange Blend!

Screenshot_20221026-160235(1).png
Our Private House Blend
Already Price Reduced! Add Coupon Code for Even MORE Savings!
Very small proprietary batch of Red and Yellow MD specially blended. The perfect balance of mood boosting and pain relief with mild energy. Daytime or evening blend. Clean, potent and very fine grind Kratom. Our personal favorite! Hurry Limited supplies!

Holiday Shipping Delays
In the last few weeks we have been seeing Holiday shipping issues from delays from importing and local domestic USPS transit times being delayed. Do not delay purchasing. Order as soon as you can.

Much respect macedog but there lies the problem with kratom. After using it a few times half the people can enjoy the benefits and the other half end up addicted straight away and end up selling everything they own and sucking dick for Heroin. It’s a hit and miss thing. Almost like Russian Rhoullete(sp?). Imo it’s not worth the risk especially because I’ve personally seen professional athletes do the same with Kratom. It’s a shame.
I know many people and heard and seen countless more who used kratom to kick there opioids, or drug habits.
Unfortunately like all things some people are gonna abuse it .they should stay away from kratom.. my son has used this for his pain for years . probably will forever . He has a tarlov cyst growing on the nerves at the root of his spine.no one will touch it.. at one point he didn't want to live . Nothing else worked. This can literally be a life saver for some.. again.. not for everyone. But figured I'd share. But you must be smart. Take a few days off a week. Start low. I only take between 4-6gr once or twice a day . Definitely helps with my pain and allows me to relax and get some rest at bed time.. another good thing to do is switch up strains ever so often...keeps from building up a tolerance.. the same idea of taking a break a few time a week. When starting I would suggest starting around 2-3 gr. Max

Last edited:
I think the problem is the personalities, not the kratom.

I think the problem is the personalities, not the kratom.

Agreed brother. It’s not the Kratom it’s each individuals make up. Either they have certain addictive traits or they don’t. I’m not against Kratom at all. I’ve taken it it decent doses in the past for a year or so. Fortunately I didn’t even realize it was addictive until someone told me. Personally I had absolutely no issues with withdrawal. I just like to tell certain people to proceed with caution.

There are several people right here on this board who have a had terrible withdrawals from kratom and even more who are addicted to it, albeit they seem happily addicted, nevertheless kratom will cost you something, everything is a series of trade-offs

I know many people and heard and seen countless more who used kratom to kick there opioids, or drug habits.
Unfortunately like all things some people are gonna abuse it .they should stay away from kratom.. my son has used this for his pain for years . probably will forever . He has a tarlov cyst growing on the nerves at the root of his spine.no one will touch it.. at one point he didn't want to live . Nothing else worked. This can literally be a life saver for some.. again.. not for everyone. But figured I'd share. But you must be smart. Take a few days off a week. Start low. I only take between 4-6gr once or twice a day . Definitely helps with my pain and allows me to relax and get some rest at bed time.. another good thing to do is switch up strains ever so often...keeps from building up a tolerance.. the same idea of taking a break a few time a week. When starting I would suggest starting around 2-3 gr. Max
Like you said there are always going to be some people who abuse things. But kratom is a great tool to use in many circumstances. It’s helped me several times. Tolerance breaks are great to take every now and then too. Also like you stated rotating strains etc.

There are several people right here on this board who have a had terrible withdrawals from kratom and even more who are addicted to it, albeit they seem happily addicted, nevertheless kratom will cost you something, everything is a series of trade-offs
I like how you said that. EVERYTHING is a series of trade offs. There are good and bad things that can come with kratom as well as with anything in life.

Back