• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New new

JamJam

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello Everyone , I am ofcourse new . based on my whopping 5 post. My name is Jay. I have been out of the game for about 10 years +/- . Im back hopefully . great to be here . Im looking forward to learning some shit . new and old

Hello Everyone , I am ofcourse new . based on my whopping 5 post. My name is Jay. I have been out of the game for about 10 years +/- . Im back hopefully . great to be here . Im looking forward to learning some shit . new and old

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

gotta get this post count up . i need some help which is why im here . Ive been on gear many times before but im not too proud to admit that i did not know what i was doing at that time. back when i was younger and stupid , too stupid to google , i would use too much or fake stuff. i remember once i took winstrol to both chest muscles . woke up the next morning with my chest swollen probably 5 times its normal size. and it hurt like hell. so i want to avoid shit like that this time. im not sure if that is even normal , that is the extent of my lack of knowledge. its tough on here , its hard to tell who is full of shit and who is being straight up , I guess i will figure that out on my own

anyway this shall be my 10th post , if anyone reads this that ive posted and wanna offer up a cycle reccomendations please feel free to pm me. as a matter of fact it would be much appreciated. back in the day it was test/deca - didnt know how much or how often , now i realize i wasted alot if shit taking 50 mgs a week . what an idiot i was !

Welcome aboard.
Look around brother, there is a lot of valuable info on this forum. Including cycle recommendations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

No minimum with bitcoin ? man i feel like im asking questions im not supposed to ask .

Welcome to the community, Glad to have you here...
Enjoy your stay and socialize with the group, make some new friends.

NEW AAS BLENDS

Back