• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MOOD Enhancers + Nootropics NO ONE else can even source

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
www.gymntonic.com

732bd551-72f1-4510-80da-5538a6897099.gif
7a2cead3-4651-4022-b4b0-1af5e951987f.jpg

We have options for you that you don't even know exist. We have better MOOD Enhancers then any other retail store on the market.

We dare you to try and find this variety of products elsewhere,

Whether it be for Gaming, Focus, Preworkout, Mood enhancement due to depression or bad moods, or you just want to recreationally experience Euphoria, these are for you

WARNING:
Sell out risk is VERY high on these products
39f0e99e-8d64-4f61-9c3f-4bc75c1603d4.jpg
52adf928-0e93-4c91-9719-fd78fe9c3880.jpg
fb8f40b2-8c20-4539-badf-50c9aeb91c2c.jpg
0b813f07-29aa-44ef-a117-d03d6a0a39c4.jpg
Protect your Heart, Liver, Lungs and Kidney on Heavy Cycles!

Our #1 selling Organ Support now
8362d775-9176-4bfc-b284-f9eb181cbf9b.jpg
1688a009-21bf-459b-8f5b-686208f9df0a.png

08f1425aecf29cb74a5193e55b50261e.plist

Picked up some Creed Colognes with Pheromone from Gymtonic. Went with the Creed Aventor and Veviter. I ordered the pheromone cologne before and I know it works because of the comments when I wear it. Wanted to thank Wesley for sending some Mood Enhancement ,like the Alpha Mood, John Henry, and some Imelt with my order. Fast service and super easy. If you have any questions, Wesley is easy to PM.

Thanks,

Max

Not sure how I feel about nootropics. Been doing a Modafinil/noopept/Kratom stack and can’t say I notice any increased focus, mood, etc

Not sure how I feel about nootropics. Been doing a Modafinil/noopept/Kratom stack and can’t say I notice any increased focus, mood, etc

All depends on the brand and purity.

PM me a shipping addy at "Wes@musclemail.net". Ill send you sample of Alpha Mood. You pop 2 on an empty stomach w a cup of coffee.

But the deal is you have to come back and leave a review.

Hows that sound :)

MSRP on these prices guys, are very expensive but if you ever want a deal, Like Max said, just PM me. Im happy to hook u guys up with additional discounts.

Picked up some Creed Colognes with Pheromone from Gymtonic. Went with the Creed Aventor and Veviter. I ordered the pheromone cologne before and I know it works because of the comments when I wear it. Wanted to thank Wesley for sending some Mood Enhancement ,like the Alpha Mood, John Henry, and some Imelt with my order. Fast service and super easy. If you have any questions, Wesley is easy to PM.

Thanks,

Max

DId you smell that vetiver yet? That was ranked #1 several years in a row as the finest scent in America. My gf wont even let me wear it bc women will randomly approach and ask what I am wearing so they can buy for their husband. LOL

Oh yeah btw, I meant to say , spray one spray on one wrist (rub it in well with the other wrist) Spray another spray on the neck at the pulse point.

You can literally smell the pheromones sometimes 24-48 hours after you shower.

You want them at pulse points as they also enter the bloodstream and have a systemic and many times mood enhancing effect on the users also.

gymntonicpheromonead2.jpg

Colognes are here guys
http://stores.gymntonic.com/cologne-pheromone-based/

I must agree, the Creed pheromone line from Wesley is amazing and his service is top shelf!

Thanks,

Max

DId you smell that vetiver yet? That was ranked #1 several years in a row as the finest scent in America. My gf wont even let me wear it bc women will randomly approach and ask what I am wearing so they can buy for their husband. LOL

Oh yeah btw, I meant to say , spray one spray on one wrist (rub it in well with the other wrist) Spray another spray on the neck at the pulse point.

You can literally smell the pheromones sometimes 24-48 hours after you shower.

You want them at pulse points as they also enter the bloodstream and have a systemic and many times mood enhancing effect on the users also.

gymntonicpheromonead2.jpg

Colognes are here guys
http://stores.gymntonic.com/cologne-pheromone-based/

I did!! I didn’t spray it though! It is precious and Only to be used when I absolutely want female attention. I love the Creed line of Scents. I definitely have a lot of lines that I like. Kind of like supps and shoes....I have a spending issue!!

Max

Awesome TD! I’m very interested in testing the cologne out just to see it’s magic work lol
The Alpha mood looks also like something that’s up my ally.
Let us know how it works please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You definitely need to! I will make sure it happens!! You will see the difference, make sure to not even say anything and see. Kinda a different environment socially right now; which sucks but, I can attest to it working. Nootropics are great(you just have to find the correct one for you). Some are inferior some are Superior.

Max

You definitely need to! I will make sure it happens!! You will see the difference, make sure to not even say anything and see. Kinda a different environment socially right now; which sucks but, I can attest to it working. Nootropics are great(you just have to find the correct one for you). Some are inferior some are Superior.

Max

Thank you Max! I’ll make something work lol.
I’m stoked to try these out. The nootropic should be cool to test out because I’m taking Noopept right now

IML Gear Cream!
cb27c8ca000fd150df6c0d594dca5554.plist

Alpha Mood Review!!:

Took pre workout, Super focused during training and had a great overall feeling of happiness{well being} . Concentration was way up. You will definitely feel this !! . Most things; like stimulants do not affect me that much.... so it surprised me. I recommend it for people who need that mind muscle connection or if you have a project. You will get into it - similar to a -finil type feeling.

Max. Appreciate you Wesley

cb27c8ca000fd150df6c0d594dca5554.plist

Alpha Mood Review!!:

Took pre workout, Super focused during training and had a great overall feeling of happiness{well being} . Concentration was way up. You will definitely feel this !! . Most things; like stimulants do not affect me that much.... so it surprised me. I recommend it for people who need that mind muscle connection or if you have a project. You will get into it - similar to a -finil type feeling.

Max. Appreciate you Wesley

Excellent! Got to get me some of this! Thanks for your review Max!

Thanks Max

Most people take 2 at once.

Then it hits you like a rock. Like a crack rock LOL (Dave Chappelle reference)

Thanks Max

Most people take 2 at once.

Then it hits you like a rock. Like a crack rock LOL (Dave Chappelle reference)

Just giving my exact experience, but your welcome. Dave Chappelle is funny AF!

Max

Back