• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help with the tutanota email site

mrbb3k

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have an account now but I can't send emails. I tried sending them an email to get my account approved several times but its not working. Any recommendations for other email sites or just help with this issue? Looking to hopefully place an order in this weird 2020 year.

I believe you can’t send emails for first 24hrs then they allow it with Tutanota.

Its been a few days its strange tried messaging them about it and didn't get anything back

Its been a few days its strange tried messaging them about it and didn't get anything back

I had no problem making mine bro that’s odd? I do know that at first I couldn’t send emails till I waited alittle bit. Maybe try making another account?

I have an account now but I can't send emails. I tried sending them an email to get my account approved several times but its not working. Any recommendations for other email sites or just help with this issue? Looking to hopefully place an order in this weird 2020 year.

this email provider has been having a few technical issues in the past few days, just several weeks ago they had to redo the system, nothing to worry like most email providers someone tried to breach the security features so they had to do some upgrades.. plus after you make an account I believe it takes a couple days for it to work..
give it a little bit

Will do. I switched my account over to the newer email once I saw things were available again. Don't mind waiting

Back