Gear Church


Dbol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: Dbol

  1. #1
    Junior Member

    Derka84's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    28

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points
    120100

    Dbol

    Alright so i got my order in today. I order some dbol for a buddy. Got the liquid form for him because thats all they have right now. Just curious what the dosage is a week. He is still prett new to cycles and is planning on taking test e twice a week at 100 each pin.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    GainTrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    8,554

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,702
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,884
    Thanked in
    2,120 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Derka84 View Post
    Alright so i got my order in today. I order some dbol for a buddy. Got the liquid form for him because thats all they have right now. Just curious what the dosage is a week. He is still prett new to cycles and is planning on taking test e twice a week at 100 each pin.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Well first off, your buddy should really do some more research before doing ANYTHING. From what you posted, he is no way ready for this venture.

    That being said, to answer your question..a good dose for Dbol is 50mg per day for 4-6 weeks.

    As for the Test, 100mg 2x per week is pretty pointless for a cycle. That's a TRT dose. Have him run 500mg total split in 2 250mg pins per week.

    Good luck!!
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE....

  3. #3
    Junior Member

    Derka84's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    28

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points
    120100

    Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    Well first off, your buddy should really do some more research before doing ANYTHING. From what you posted, he is no way ready for this venture.

    That being said, to answer your question..a good dose for Dbol is 50mg per day for 4-6 weeks.

    As for the Test, 100mg 2x per week is pretty pointless for a cycle. That's a TRT dose. Have him run 500mg total split in 2 250mg pins per week.

    Good luck!!
    Haha well he has done cycles in the past and you know how it goes trying to tell some guys what they should do. They dont listen. That being said i will relay the advice. Appreciate the help

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    GainTrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    8,554

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,702
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,884
    Thanked in
    2,120 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Derka84 View Post
    Haha well he has done cycles in the past and you know how it goes trying to tell some guys what they should do. They dont listen. That being said i will relay the advice. Appreciate the help

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I hear ya man, to each is own 👍🏻😁👍🏻 You can lead a horse to water but....well you know the rest lol.
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE....

  5. #5
    Junior Member

    Derka84's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    28

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points
    120100

    Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    I hear ya man, to each is own You can lead a horse to water but....well you know the rest lol.
    True fucking story!!!!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    Stunter's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    838

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    185
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    262
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points
    159106800

    Okay so I placed an order as well for dbol and like you said al GC has is liquid form so Ill be trying it..

    When I asked GC how much of the dropper is what Mg he replied this..

    The droppers are 2.5 ml so around a quarter of the dropper which seems to be where it naturally draws to for the most part should have you around 12.5mg per use

    Ill be doing 25mg ed to see I normally run 50mg a day but let see what liquid does at 25mg a day


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    GainTrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    8,554

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,702
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,884
    Thanked in
    2,120 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Stunter View Post
    Okay so I placed an order as well for dbol and like you said al GC has is liquid form so Ill be trying it..

    When I asked GC how much of the dropper is what Mg he replied this..

    The droppers are 2.5 ml so around a quarter of the dropper which seems to be where it naturally draws to for the most part should have you around 12.5mg per use

    Ill be doing 25mg ed to see I normally run 50mg a day but let see what liquid does at 25mg a day


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dont even fuck with the Dropper Bro, use a syringe with the needle taken off for 100% accurate dosing.
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE....

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    Standfast's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    233

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    44
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    193
    Thanked in
    126 Posts
    Rep Points
    11247826

    I ordered vials with graduated droppers from Amazon, works great and accurate dosing.

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    GainTrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    8,554

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,702
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,884
    Thanked in
    2,120 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Standfast View Post
    I ordered vials with graduated droppers from Amazon, works great and accurate dosing.
    That's a great idea too!!! Never thought of that.
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE....

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    Stunter's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    838

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    185
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    262
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points
    159106800

    Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    Dont even fuck with the Dropper Bro, use a syringe with the needle taken off for 100% accurate dosing.
    Ya i should of thought of that since that is what I did when I used pramipexole


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    Standfast's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    233

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    44
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    193
    Thanked in
    126 Posts
    Rep Points
    11247826

    I like the clear so I can assure theres no settlement after shaking.

  12. #12
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    12,011

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,064
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,222
    Thanked in
    2,194 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I like 20mg per day as a little preworkout.

    Back in the day, I ran 10mg pre workout for 6 months.....I laugh at myself when I look back...so dumb at times

    Quote Originally Posted by Derka84 View Post
    Alright so i got my order in today. I order some dbol for a buddy. Got the liquid form for him because thats all they have right now. Just curious what the dosage is a week. He is still prett new to cycles and is planning on taking test e twice a week at 100 each pin.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    Bigbroful's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    220

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    99
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points
    5265430

    Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    Dont even fuck with the Dropper Bro, use a syringe with the needle taken off for 100% accurate dosing.
    ^^^^^^
    This is true and if you get the 1ml syringes you can get really really accurate!

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    Bigbroful's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    220

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    99
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points
    5265430

    I've actually been thinking about grab some dbol I just haven't made my mind up yet what I want to try to help slap some weight and strength on during this cold winter garbage. But ive been considering some dbol since its been probably 8 years since I've used it. Very curious to see what 25mgs will do. Id personally just take 40 or 50mgs but thats me. Ive never had liquid tho so who knows.

  15. #15
    Junior Member

    ue0381's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    11

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    10100

    Dbol 30-50 mg a day split dose. Mon - Friday off on weekends. (Is what I personally do).
    Agreed with the above statements on getting a more precise measurement for your liquid, syringe, etc.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Injectable dbol vs dbol tablets
    By Nickp777 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-14-2020, 09:18 PM
  2. Oral DBol vs Injectable DBol
    By hoodrelated in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-14-2017, 08:19 AM
  3. To Dbol or not to Dbol, that is the question!?!
    By JMiester in forum Steroidify
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-14-2016, 01:41 PM
  4. Inj. Dbol vs Oral Dbol
    By MSmuscle in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-21-2015, 04:37 PM
  5. Dbol nausea...only 4 days in...first dbol cycle
    By nateroten in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-09-2013, 12:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums