• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rich Piana's FULL Steroid Cycle Breakdown | Over 36,000mg Injected

My blood pressure would be through the roof and my organs would be saying fuck this shit im outta here

if you run 500mg of Test, 400mg of Deca, and let's say 600mg of EQ.. all for 12 weeks.. which is a pretty modest cycle imo. You'd would have injected like somewhere close to that. Not that extreme.

He went over one of his cycles on youtube before he died.. it wasn't that over the top.

What he abused was GH, Slin, and then getting acrylic (PMMA) injected all over his body.

Reminds me of some of those super secret cycles a guy used to sell on here

Have not and will not watch video.

All I can say is he is the example of what not to be.

Have not and will not watch video.

All I can say is he is the example of what not to be.

It's really not that bad.. besides the orals.

The first 8 weeks or so is Test, Deca, and Mast.. with the dosages ramped up. The max dosage for each is 900 Test, 600 Deca, and 300 Mast. Then he switches from Test, Deca, Mast to Test, Tren, and EQ for the next 8 weeks.. dosages are 900 Test, 600 Tren, 750 EQ.. and then for some reason he switches from that to Test P with just one shot and then 300mg a week of Primo for 2 weeks. He ran GH throughout at 4.5iu daily.

Now the oral part is fucked.. he added in Dbol like 8 weeks in at 40mg/day, and then ramped that up to 100mg for like 4 weeks. With no time off he switched from DBol to Anadrol, starting at 50mg/day and then ramping that up to 150mg/day. Then ran that for like 4 weeks and switched from Anadrol to Var with no time off, running the Var at 100mg/day for the last 2 or 3 weeks.

So the injectable side of the cycle was pretty reasonable compared to a lot of things you hear/see people run. The GH dosage was very modest. But, the orals were straight fucked.

It's really not that bad.. besides the orals.

The first 8 weeks or so is Test, Deca, and Mast.. with the dosages ramped up. The max dosage for each is 900 Test, 600 Deca, and 300 Mast. Then he switches from Test, Deca, Mast to Test, Tren, and EQ for the next 8 weeks.. dosages are 900 Test, 600 Tren, 750 EQ.. and then for some reason he switches from that to Test P with just one shot and then 300mg a week of Primo for 2 weeks. He ran GH throughout at 4.5iu daily.

Now the oral part is fucked.. he added in Dbol like 8 weeks in at 40mg/day, and then ramped that up to 100mg for like 4 weeks. With no time off he switched from DBol to Anadrol, starting at 50mg/day and then ramping that up to 150mg/day. Then ran that for like 4 weeks and switched from Anadrol to Var with no time off, running the Var at 100mg/day for the last 2 or 3 weeks.

So the injectable side of the cycle was pretty reasonable compared to a lot of things you hear/see people run. The GH dosage was very modest. But, the orals were straight fucked.

Died at age 46.

Do you think the drugs he used had anything to do with it?

Died at age 46.

Do you think the drugs he used had anything to do with it?

He was also a coke and meth addict. That's not a good combo when you are 300 pounds.. and obviously the steroids is a big part of why he was 300 pounds. His overall lifestyle is what killed him.

IML Gear Cream!
He was also a coke and meth addict. That's not a good combo when you are 300 pounds.. and obviously the steroids is a big part of why he was 300 pounds. His overall lifestyle is what killed him.

I agree.

I found what is a healthy weight and what is not healthy. BP, amount of food and my weight tell me all I need to know.

I can feel it. Not that I was a monster, but once I hit a certain weight, I did not feel as good or function as well.

It is a combination for sure, but AAS, weight, street drugs and overall lifestyle was all wrong for this guy.

The guy was massive, he did whatever it took to become massive and stay massive. His diet consist of all sorts of SHIT, plus his drug use.. Let's say drugs didn't kill him, his way of life did. He was a gigantic human being that did whatever it took to become that and stay that, the loop will come back at one point of an other. He lived hard, and knew it. He was at peace knowing the trade offs, someone has to be at peace with that sooner or later.

Actually, that's not a ridiculous amount of steroids for someone of his size. The steroids didn't kill him, I'm sure it didn't help if he was on cycle ALL the time.

I don't believe the 4.5 iu of GH daily. I think he was on FAR more than that.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I don’t believe that.
He's tried antidote for opiate and didn't work.

Cocaine and amphet have not antidote, but a compound for speed the metabolism process.

I remember seeing a video where he snorted a Pre-Workout supplement .....

" After Piana’s death, bereaved girlfriend Chanel Jansen was forced to deny a bag of white powder found at his home was cocaine.

Fiddes believes it would have also contained ECA, a pre-workout drug cocktail that may also have endangered his health.

It consists of ephedrine, a synthetic form of adrenaline used in the medical room to restart hearts.

Fiddes said: “It will give a crazy rush of energy, an insane amount of power and it will make the workout 20 to 30 times more powerful.”

This is combined with caffeine and aspirin, which allows the blood to absorb the substances quickly and numbs workout pain. "

Get Shredded!
R.I.P. BIG RICH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s your proof he was a coke and meth addict? You should be a lawyer. Lol
If your answer at my message, i may have misspoken or you misunderstood my message.

I am simply explaining that when the emergency services came they administered the antidote for the opiates and that it did not work, and for cocain & meth unfortunately there is no antidote (i don't know what happen with Rich i don't live with him lol)

One of the most probable theses, are the diabetic coma (apparently he consumes insulin)

Back