Pharmacom Store


Rich Piana's FULL Steroid Cycle Breakdown | Over 36,000mg Injected

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
  1. #1
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,678

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    512
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,023
    Thanked in
    4,786 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Rich Piana's FULL Steroid Cycle Breakdown | Over 36,000mg Injected

    Rich Piana's FULL Steroid Cycle Breakdown | Over 36,000mg Injected


  2. #2
    vv mine

    Skinnyguy180's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    the flip side
    Posts
    6,136

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    659
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,085
    Thanked in
    697 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    My blood pressure would be through the roof and my organs would be saying fuck this shit im outta here

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    GainTrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    8,387

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,569
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,746
    Thanked in
    2,029 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Skinnyguy180 View Post
    My blood pressure would be through the roof and my organs would be saying fuck this shit im outta here
    Pretty much what it did to him too, except he said fuck it and kept going hard..... RIP Rich

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    STTM's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    665

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    188
    Thanked in
    137 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    if you run 500mg of Test, 400mg of Deca, and let's say 600mg of EQ.. all for 12 weeks.. which is a pretty modest cycle imo. You'd would have injected like somewhere close to that. Not that extreme.

    He went over one of his cycles on youtube before he died.. it wasn't that over the top.

    What he abused was GH, Slin, and then getting acrylic (PMMA) injected all over his body.

  5. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,812

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    48
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    459
    Thanked in
    313 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Reminds me of some of those super secret cycles a guy used to sell on here

  6. #6
    Gym Derelict


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    14,899

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,952
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,187
    Thanked in
    1,923 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Have not and will not watch video.

    All I can say is he is the example of what not to be.

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    STTM's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    665

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    188
    Thanked in
    137 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    Have not and will not watch video.

    All I can say is he is the example of what not to be.
    It's really not that bad.. besides the orals.

    The first 8 weeks or so is Test, Deca, and Mast.. with the dosages ramped up. The max dosage for each is 900 Test, 600 Deca, and 300 Mast. Then he switches from Test, Deca, Mast to Test, Tren, and EQ for the next 8 weeks.. dosages are 900 Test, 600 Tren, 750 EQ.. and then for some reason he switches from that to Test P with just one shot and then 300mg a week of Primo for 2 weeks. He ran GH throughout at 4.5iu daily.

    Now the oral part is fucked.. he added in Dbol like 8 weeks in at 40mg/day, and then ramped that up to 100mg for like 4 weeks. With no time off he switched from DBol to Anadrol, starting at 50mg/day and then ramping that up to 150mg/day. Then ran that for like 4 weeks and switched from Anadrol to Var with no time off, running the Var at 100mg/day for the last 2 or 3 weeks.

    So the injectable side of the cycle was pretty reasonable compared to a lot of things you hear/see people run. The GH dosage was very modest. But, the orals were straight fucked.

  8. #8
    Gym Derelict


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    14,899

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,952
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,187
    Thanked in
    1,923 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    It's really not that bad.. besides the orals.

    The first 8 weeks or so is Test, Deca, and Mast.. with the dosages ramped up. The max dosage for each is 900 Test, 600 Deca, and 300 Mast. Then he switches from Test, Deca, Mast to Test, Tren, and EQ for the next 8 weeks.. dosages are 900 Test, 600 Tren, 750 EQ.. and then for some reason he switches from that to Test P with just one shot and then 300mg a week of Primo for 2 weeks. He ran GH throughout at 4.5iu daily.

    Now the oral part is fucked.. he added in Dbol like 8 weeks in at 40mg/day, and then ramped that up to 100mg for like 4 weeks. With no time off he switched from DBol to Anadrol, starting at 50mg/day and then ramping that up to 150mg/day. Then ran that for like 4 weeks and switched from Anadrol to Var with no time off, running the Var at 100mg/day for the last 2 or 3 weeks.

    So the injectable side of the cycle was pretty reasonable compared to a lot of things you hear/see people run. The GH dosage was very modest. But, the orals were straight fucked.
    Died at age 46.

    Do you think the drugs he used had anything to do with it?

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    STTM's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    665

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    188
    Thanked in
    137 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    Died at age 46.

    Do you think the drugs he used had anything to do with it?
    He was also a coke and meth addict. That's not a good combo when you are 300 pounds.. and obviously the steroids is a big part of why he was 300 pounds. His overall lifestyle is what killed him.

  10. #10
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    221

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    40
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points
    1233860

    He used pain killers and shit too

  11. #11
    Gym Derelict


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    14,899

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,952
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,187
    Thanked in
    1,923 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    He was also a coke and meth addict. That's not a good combo when you are 300 pounds.. and obviously the steroids is a big part of why he was 300 pounds. His overall lifestyle is what killed him.
    I agree.

    I found what is a healthy weight and what is not healthy. BP, amount of food and my weight tell me all I need to know.

    I can feel it. Not that I was a monster, but once I hit a certain weight, I did not feel as good or function as well.

    It is a combination for sure, but AAS, weight, street drugs and overall lifestyle was all wrong for this guy.

  12. #12
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    18,167

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,335
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,550
    Thanked in
    4,084 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    The guy was massive, he did whatever it took to become massive and stay massive. His diet consist of all sorts of SHIT, plus his drug use.. Let's say drugs didn't kill him, his way of life did. He was a gigantic human being that did whatever it took to become that and stay that, the loop will come back at one point of an other. He lived hard, and knew it. He was at peace knowing the trade offs, someone has to be at peace with that sooner or later.

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    ArgonCoagulator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    From GA to TX Yee haw boy
    Posts
    2,396

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,083
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,190
    Thanked in
    931 Posts
    Rep Points
    464877322

    I wasn't a major RP fan but I did appreciate his knowledge and presence in the community.

  14. #14
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    THEJOKER's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    1,505

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,122
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    936
    Thanked in
    619 Posts
    Rep Points
    15773120

    Ridiculous IMO. Itís called addiction. Sad.


    SXRIPT

    Got questions or want an list
    Email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    lundgren's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    373

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    283
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    123
    Thanked in
    102 Posts
    Rep Points
    216969018

    RIP big guy. Very sad :-( addiction kill lot people ...

Similar Threads

  1. Steroid Cycles that work Rich Piana and Ric Drasin
    By The Admin in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-08-2019, 10:55 AM
  2. Rich Piana's comments on a cycle
    By CanadianTitan in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-15-2015, 09:01 AM
  3. Rich Piana's cycle support?
    By nuttz51 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-16-2015, 07:35 AM
  4. Rich Piana 1st Cycle?
    By thejoshman in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-09-2015, 04:59 PM
  5. Rich piana cycle theory -- your thoughts
    By nate172 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-06-2014, 05:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums