• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rich Piana's FULL Steroid Cycle Breakdown | Over 36,000mg Injected

IML Gear Cream!
If your answer at my message, i may have misspoken or you misunderstood my message.

I am simply explaining that when the emergency services came they administered the antidote for the opiates and that it did not work, and for cocain & meth unfortunately there is no antidote (i don't know what happen with Rich i don't live with him lol)

One of the most probable theses, are the diabetic coma (apparently he consumes insulin)

Understood, and I’m not doubting he may have partied a little and used coke, but to say he was a coke or meth addict is just silly.

Understood, and I’m not doubting he may have partied a little and used coke, but to say he was a coke or meth addict is just silly.

Exactly what I was thinking. Ive had some binges in my day and there's no way in hell an every day meth user is eating or sleeping enough to have a decent physique no matter how much gear he runs. That mac truck interview after he died made it sound like he was banging dope every day.

Back