• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tennis Elbow

MeatCurtains69

Amatuer Gynecologist
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Currently dealing with this. Today the doctor recommended heat 3 times a day, stretching and an OTC strap for my forearm. Wondering if anyone else has dealt with this, what therapies you used and what outcomes you've had.

I don't play tennis - the injury developed as a result of the work I do.

Ugh. I dealt with it for almost 7 months before. Honestly without rest nothing helped except BPC injected directly into the tendon. Even that was minimal. I ended up doing self PRP lol. Autologous blood therapy. Drew 1cc of veinous blood, and injected half of it into each side of the tendon, into the point of most pain. Caused the worst inflammation I've ever had in my life, and hurt to the touch. Then after a week or started going away gradually until it was completely gone. I prepped my growth factors with 3iu GH daily and TB-500 for a couple weeks before, so I would have abundant growth factors in circulation when I did it.

I suggest people not do this unless they know what they are doing lol. But, I would suggest getting scheduled for PRP if you can afford it. Run 3-4iu of good GH daily for at least 3 weeks before and a large injection 3 hours before the procedure. TB-500 won't hurt either. It's expensive but it absolutely works.

You might want to try BPC as a first go if it's not too bad though. Done properly, it's a miracle drug. Use a 28g slin pin and inject it directly into the most painful spot. Do 250-500mcg twice daily, especially right before bed. Try to keep your elbow straight at night and your hands as well by using a wrist brace. It does help quite a bit

Had it in both elbows for over 5 months, nothing and I mean nothing worked for me except rest.
One day it just disappeared. Try and prevent reaggravating it or it will never heal.

I have golfers elbow right now and almost have the pain gone from banded stretching, table stretching( hand on a table and turn) then weighted stretching ( basically a baseball bat with a weight on it and let gravity stretch where you have pain). It will go away if you do the proper rehab, don’t and it will linger forever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know your pain brother. Been dealing with it for over a year. Moved into my wrist for awhile.
I did get positive results once I started wearing elbow sleeves and the addition of analgesic prior to workout.

Wrist straps when lifting/working. Kratom for pain management. Stretching.

i used to get it so bad after workouts that I couldn’t grip the steering wheel to drive home.

wrist straps were a YUGE help. People might pick on you but it’s better than being in pain 24/7....

I just bite down on some wood during my sets

Back