• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

9/11 and the Mandela Effect

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Full post/article here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/PastSaturnsRings/comments/j7qmyx/911_and_the_mandela_effect/

Here's the first paragraph as a teaser in case you're like me and too lazy/paranoid to click on random links without any knowledge:

"You’ve probably seen the meme that says we’re living in the wrong timeline. While this sounds like a joke, there might be some truth to it. There are some researchers who claim what happened on 9/11 was a temporal event that caused our timeline to split in two. Supposedly there is a parallel world where the Twin Towers still exist and the apocalypse is being avoided. This is not to say I think we are living in the wrong timeline, but that is something I will get into in another thread. Just know that there is still hope."

There's a couple of good history tidbits in there and some things I was definitely suffering from the Mandela Effect. :confused:

Full post/article here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/PastSaturnsRings/comments/j7qmyx/911_and_the_mandela_effect/

Here's the first paragraph as a teaser in case you're like me and too lazy/paranoid to click on random links without any knowledge:

"You’ve probably seen the meme that says we’re living in the wrong timeline. While this sounds like a joke, there might be some truth to it. There are some researchers who claim what happened on 9/11 was a temporal event that caused our timeline to split in two. Supposedly there is a parallel world where the Twin Towers still exist and the apocalypse is being avoided. This is not to say I think we are living in the wrong timeline, but that is something I will get into in another thread. Just know that there is still hope."

There's a couple of good history tidbits in there and some things I was definitely suffering from the Mandela Effect. :confused:
if you believe in alternate timelines when why just 2 or 3 or 50, what about infinite timelines

source.gif

Since I only exist knowingly in one of them, the other doesn’t matter. Sort of like two presidential candidates. Niether in office changes my life enough to notice.

“We must re-elect Donald trump” -joe Biden

joes definitely living in a much different reality than the rest of the world..... but he does make a good point in the above quote! 🤔

“We must re-elect Donald trump” -joe Biden

joes definitely living in a much different reality than the rest of the world..... but he does make a good point in the above quote! 樂

Its fricken hilarious that he actually said this ROFLMAO:funny::funny:

According to the theory of parallel universes, anything can happen in another dimension, since there are countless numbers of them. Reminds me a bit the film that was a great hit a few years ago “ Cloud Atlas”.
Kinda same idea)

Back