Elit3keraedís From Septic to Shredded

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    193 Posts
    Rep Points

Elit3keraedís From Septic to Shredded

Alright so after many failed log attempts over the years, I have decided to try this shit again. More for my mental health than anything.

Im sure a good amount of you have seen my most recent thread about sepsis and possible bad gear. Of course the jury is still out on whether I had sepsis or am just a board hopping, ďsponsor bashingĒ scammer with multiple handles. But I have a fat ER bill, a 10 day antibiotic regimen, I&D scars and a numb/tingly/burning patch on my leg that (according to the doctors after this mornings visit) is most likely nerve damage from said infection that ďcould maybe resolve itselfĒ.

Iíve lived a shit life the last 5 years. Almost killed in a car fire by a drunk driver. Had a psychopath ex wife pull a gun on me. Nearly killed myself with coke and oxy (5 months clean this Saturday) after a woman I was dating miscarried and then a case of sepsis that I discovered was actually a lot worse than I thought. I have a lot of excuses to just be a fat and miserable piece of shit but lets be real. My decisions have shaped my past and my decisions are what will shape my future. Im almost 31 and I refuse to turn 31 feeling sorry for myself.

Everything will be pretty simple for this. Mostly out of necessity. My TRT base with a few orals. Yes I can hear the moans and groans and naysayers but I donít have a home at the moment. Rather not have a ton of vials and a EOD shooting schedule living out of my car.

Still working out the details and doing some research but Test, Var, Epi and S23 are currently what I have on hand/ordered. Donít want to be stacking shit that will just go to waste. STTM and Wes both reported interesting effects mega dosing the S3 and Epi and Var are my two absolute favorite steroids to runÖespecially with Epiís gyno reduction abilities.

Hydrostatic test in September showed 15% at 210lbs and with the weight drop from the hospital I would say Im probably no better off but at around 200lbs.

Im off to work now so Ill be back later to update.
    Last edited by elit3keraed; 10-14-2020 at 12:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,851 Posts
    Rep Points

Sounds good. Get to it! Hope the leg heals up well man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts
    Rep Points

Congrats on 5 months man Iím very proud of you, keep it going, and fuck Oxys!

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,723 Posts
    Rep Points

Subbed. Good luck mano!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    312 Posts
    Rep Points

Good luck man and I think itís safe to say that the jury isnít still out about whether or not you were just sponsor bashing. I havenít seen any damning links posted anywhere so to me and many others Iíd say that case is closed. Iíll also say congrats on your 5 months clean from the Oxyís!!! Thatís impressive man. There are some people that canít make it 5 days let alone 5 months. Keep up the good work!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    193 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Good luck man and I think itís safe to say that the jury isnít still out about whether or not you were just sponsor bashing. I havenít seen any damning links posted anywhere so to me and many others Iíd say that case is closed. Iíll also say congrats on your 5 months clean from the Oxyís!!! Thatís impressive man. There are some people that canít make it 5 days let alone 5 months. Keep up the good work!!!
    thanks man. And I know the jury isnít still out. I just figured Iíd get a little ďfuck youĒ in to feral hahahah. I mean...the name of my log was a shot too lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    193 Posts
    Rep Points

Okay so some crap news.

Pack was supposed to land today...this morning it was updated to ďin transit, delayedĒ so looks like Iíll be pinning test HOPEFULLY Monday night.

Iím gonna focus on getting as lean as possible this cycle and shrink my gyno (thank god for epi lol)

125mg Test C EW
    50mg Anavar (split) ED
    72mg SR23 (split) ED
    40mg Epi (split) ED starting at week 2

Iíve already started the SR23 so I have already noticed the drying/leaning effect of it. Iíll start JPal var and then the epi 2 weeks later so that I can judge the potency of the var (although judging by Wes log of it I doubt Iíll need that long to tell if itís working or not)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    193 Posts
    Rep Points

Good news. Log is officially started as of today!

Pack landed this afternoon and everything looks amazing.

BUT there is gonna be a slight change to my cycle. No more S23. Went out to my car this morning to discover someone broke in and ransacked it. Oddly enough they left pretty much everything but stole a book of receipts and the bottles of S23 I had. Left cash and a bunch of other things that would have been WORTH stealing and instead took 3 black little boxes of my SARMS.

Lucky they didn't break the windows but the passenger side electric door lock is busted so I gotta make sure to manually lock it from now on.

Grabbed a short workout. A little bit of back, chest and triceps. Enough to get a good pump and work up a sweat but I am not gonna pretend it was some balls to the wall workout. I was actually pretty impressed I even managed a pump given I was all but completely off for it. Tomorrow will be interesting since I now have test and var on hand.

Definitely excited to get this thing rolling. Gonna wake up and grab some cardio in the morning to get the day started.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    193 Posts
    Rep Points

Holy fucking Anavar hangovers...

So I can already tell this is gonna be one hell of a ride. Woke up this morning with an anavar hangover. Just full body ache, pounding dehydration headache, acid reflux. Basically a normal hangover without the nausea. This has always been one of the first "symptoms" of good var for me. Have to up my water intake like crazy.

25mg this morning before cardio, didnt notice much except maybe some placebo energy boost. 30 minutes on the recumbent bike and some stretching to loosen up my pecs and hips. Have to go change the brakes on my suburban so ill head back later to grab a workout and update. Just wanted to post about the morning hangover I had.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    193 Posts
    Rep Points

Picked up an extra shift today hoping to make some easy cash. I get paid hourly but I do "high volume deliveries" so essentially spend 8 hours in a truck, packing orders as they come in and delivering them. Tips for my zone usually net me about 100% of my hourly wages....so at least $100 bucks a day. Unfortunately I got stuck covering a different zone. Needless to say rich people do NOT tip well in this business and actually had a guy lose his mind because I didn't have .20 cents in change...guess its how he affords 2 teslas.

Anyways I didnt make it into the gym before they closed, but I did a pretty big gap between deliveries so busted out my trusty band and did some band work.

I think it comes out to about 25 or 30lbs resistance but hey...better than nothing.

Just did high rep work to get blood flowing since I am pretty damn sore from yesterday.

Pushups
    Rows
    Upright Rows
    Laterals
    Curls
    Tricep Pulldowns
    Pull Throughs

All 4 sets of 25. Surprisingly got pumped super fast on each exercise but it faded pretty quickly. Definitely need to get some extra food in me to really crush workouts but slowly starting to feel "normal" thanks to getting back on my TRT.

Gonna meal prep in the AM and kick start the week on a high not. Feels good to finally be focused but also feeling incredibly low mentally so just gotta keep chugging along.

Til tomorrow guys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    193 Posts
    Rep Points

Quick check in right now. Heartburn is fucking terrible. I want to point to the var since it coincided with the increase in heartburn but I also suffer from GERD. Threw up bile twice in my sleep so have to sleep sitting up for a while.

Epistane arrived today and Iím stoked to start it.

Doing some home repair for a friend of mine. A lot of overhead work, replacing recessed lightbulbs, undoing a ďhanging gardenĒ so unscrewing a shit ton of eye bolts. My shoulders, traps and rhomboids were on fire in the first 30 seconds. Gonna try to up my taurine to see if it will help control the pumps a bit.

I donít want to say itís the var but I find that real var kicks in fast as far as pumps and energy while The Who visceral fat part takes a few weeks to notice sooo...kind of back and forth right now.

Anyways off to my regular job Iíll check in later.