• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Elit3keraed’s From Septic to Shredded

elit3keraed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright so after many failed log attempts over the years, I have decided to try this shit again. More for my mental health than anything.

Im sure a good amount of you have seen my most recent thread about sepsis and possible bad gear. Of course the jury is still out on whether I had sepsis or am just a board hopping, “sponsor bashing” scammer with multiple handles. But I have a fat ER bill, a 10 day antibiotic regimen, I&D scars and a numb/tingly/burning patch on my leg that (according to the doctors after this mornings visit) is most likely nerve damage from said infection that “could maybe resolve itself”.

I’ve lived a shit life the last 5 years. Almost killed in a car fire by a drunk driver. Had a psychopath ex wife pull a gun on me. Nearly killed myself with coke and oxy (5 months clean this Saturday) after a woman I was dating miscarried and then a case of sepsis that I discovered was actually a lot worse than I thought. I have a lot of excuses to just be a fat and miserable piece of shit but lets be real. My decisions have shaped my past and my decisions are what will shape my future. Im almost 31 and I refuse to turn 31 feeling sorry for myself.

Everything will be pretty simple for this. Mostly out of necessity. My TRT base with a few orals. Yes I can hear the moans and groans and naysayers but I don’t have a home at the moment. Rather not have a ton of vials and a EOD shooting schedule living out of my car.

Still working out the details and doing some research but Test, Var, Epi and S23 are currently what I have on hand/ordered. Don’t want to be stacking shit that will just go to waste. STTM and Wes both reported interesting effects mega dosing the S3 and Epi and Var are my two absolute favorite steroids to run…especially with Epi’s gyno reduction abilities.

Hydrostatic test in September showed 15% at 210lbs and with the weight drop from the hospital I would say Im probably no better off but at around 200lbs.

Im off to work now so Ill be back later to update.

Last edited:
Congrats on 5 months man I’m very proud of you, keep it going, and fuck Oxys!

Subbed. Good luck mano!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck man and I think it’s safe to say that the jury isn’t still out about whether or not you were just sponsor bashing. I haven’t seen any damning links posted anywhere so to me and many others I’d say that case is closed. I’ll also say congrats on your 5 months clean from the Oxy’s!!! That’s impressive man. There are some people that can’t make it 5 days let alone 5 months. Keep up the good work!!!

Good luck man and I think it’s safe to say that the jury isn’t still out about whether or not you were just sponsor bashing. I haven’t seen any damning links posted anywhere so to me and many others I’d say that case is closed. I’ll also say congrats on your 5 months clean from the Oxy’s!!! That’s impressive man. There are some people that can’t make it 5 days let alone 5 months. Keep up the good work!!!

thanks man. And I know the jury isn’t still out. I just figured I’d get a little “fuck you” in to feral hahahah. I mean...the name of my log was a shot too lmao

Okay so some crap news.

Pack was supposed to land today...this morning it was updated to “in transit, delayed” so looks like I’ll be pinning test HOPEFULLY Monday night.

I’m gonna focus on getting as lean as possible this cycle and shrink my gyno (thank god for epi lol)

125mg Test C EW
50mg Anavar (split) ED
72mg SR23 (split) ED
40mg Epi (split) ED starting at week 2

I’ve already started the SR23 so I have already noticed the drying/leaning effect of it. I’ll start JPal var and then the epi 2 weeks later so that I can judge the potency of the var (although judging by Wes log of it I doubt I’ll need that long to tell if it’s working or not)

Good news. Log is officially started as of today!

Pack landed this afternoon and everything looks amazing.

BUT there is gonna be a slight change to my cycle. No more S23. Went out to my car this morning to discover someone broke in and ransacked it. Oddly enough they left pretty much everything but stole a book of receipts and the bottles of S23 I had. Left cash and a bunch of other things that would have been WORTH stealing and instead took 3 black little boxes of my SARMS.

Lucky they didn't break the windows but the passenger side electric door lock is busted so I gotta make sure to manually lock it from now on.

Grabbed a short workout. A little bit of back, chest and triceps. Enough to get a good pump and work up a sweat but I am not gonna pretend it was some balls to the wall workout. I was actually pretty impressed I even managed a pump given I was all but completely off for it. Tomorrow will be interesting since I now have test and var on hand.

Definitely excited to get this thing rolling. Gonna wake up and grab some cardio in the morning to get the day started.

Holy fucking Anavar hangovers...

So I can already tell this is gonna be one hell of a ride. Woke up this morning with an anavar hangover. Just full body ache, pounding dehydration headache, acid reflux. Basically a normal hangover without the nausea. This has always been one of the first "symptoms" of good var for me. Have to up my water intake like crazy.

25mg this morning before cardio, didnt notice much except maybe some placebo energy boost. 30 minutes on the recumbent bike and some stretching to loosen up my pecs and hips. Have to go change the brakes on my suburban so ill head back later to grab a workout and update. Just wanted to post about the morning hangover I had.

Picked up an extra shift today hoping to make some easy cash. I get paid hourly but I do "high volume deliveries" so essentially spend 8 hours in a truck, packing orders as they come in and delivering them. Tips for my zone usually net me about 100% of my hourly wages....so at least $100 bucks a day. Unfortunately I got stuck covering a different zone. Needless to say rich people do NOT tip well in this business and actually had a guy lose his mind because I didn't have .20 cents in change...guess its how he affords 2 teslas.

Anyways I didnt make it into the gym before they closed, but I did a pretty big gap between deliveries so busted out my trusty band and did some band work.

I think it comes out to about 25 or 30lbs resistance but hey...better than nothing.

Just did high rep work to get blood flowing since I am pretty damn sore from yesterday.

Pushups
Rows
Upright Rows
Laterals
Curls
Tricep Pulldowns
Pull Throughs

All 4 sets of 25. Surprisingly got pumped super fast on each exercise but it faded pretty quickly. Definitely need to get some extra food in me to really crush workouts but slowly starting to feel "normal" thanks to getting back on my TRT.

Gonna meal prep in the AM and kick start the week on a high not. Feels good to finally be focused but also feeling incredibly low mentally so just gotta keep chugging along.

Til tomorrow guys

IML Gear Cream!
Quick check in right now. Heartburn is fucking terrible. I want to point to the var since it coincided with the increase in heartburn but I also suffer from GERD. Threw up bile twice in my sleep so have to sleep sitting up for a while.

Epistane arrived today and I’m stoked to start it.

Doing some home repair for a friend of mine. A lot of overhead work, replacing recessed lightbulbs, undoing a “hanging garden” so unscrewing a shit ton of eye bolts. My shoulders, traps and rhomboids were on fire in the first 30 seconds. Gonna try to up my taurine to see if it will help control the pumps a bit.

I don’t want to say it’s the var but I find that real var kicks in fast as far as pumps and energy while The Who visceral fat part takes a few weeks to notice sooo...kind of back and forth right now.

Anyways off to my regular job I’ll check in later.

Didnt realize I hadn’t updated this log in so long. Still here and running the var. heartburn is driving me nuts but I’ve been taking Nexium and avoiding basically anything greasy to try to quell it (had a slice of pizza last night and instantly regretted it)

Found out a buddy runs a hotel near my work so he hooked it up with a room so I have a consistent place to stay and get to have some sense of normalcy. It’s one of those extended stay esque hotels so has a fridge and stove...but it’s a little more upscale so I don’t have to worry about my shit getting broken into again.

Noticing I get pumped doing the smallest repetitive things, which I think explains why I feel so damn stiff all the time. Still chugging along with my workouts. I’ll try to get back and update after my shift ends at work

Didnt realize I hadn’t updated this log in so long. Still here and running the var. heartburn is driving me nuts but I’ve been taking Nexium and avoiding basically anything greasy to try to quell it (had a slice of pizza last night and instantly regretted it)

Found out a buddy runs a hotel near my work so he hooked it up with a room so I have a consistent place to stay and get to have some sense of normalcy. It’s one of those extended stay esque hotels so has a fridge and stove...but it’s a little more upscale so I don’t have to worry about my shit getting broken into again.

Noticing I get pumped doing the smallest repetitive things, which I think explains why I feel so damn stiff all the time. Still chugging along with my workouts. I’ll try to get back and update after my shift ends at work

Yeah man all orals give me terrible heartburn now. Epi is bad too. I don't think there's any I can tolerate well anymore. I can keep it under control with tums, famotidine, glutamine, and the occasional omeprazole when I need it. Tren kills mine too.

Glad to hear you got a place to stay man. Keep up the work, it always leads to good things brotha.

Yeah man all orals give me terrible heartburn now. Epi is bad too. I don't think there's any I can tolerate well anymore. I can keep it under control with tums, famotidine, glutamine, and the occasional omeprazole when I need it. Tren kills mine too.

Glad to hear you got a place to stay man. Keep up the work, it always leads to good things brotha.

yea I have GERD to begin with and I know 2 weeks of antibiotics wrecked my gut health so been trying to use tums sparingly when it’s real bad. My last attempt with SD led me to losing my voice from how bad my heartburn got (sounded like I’d been smoking 5 packs a day for a decade lol)

Might hold off on the epi if I can’t get it under control but we will see. In the meantime just gonna try to keep my meals as basic and clean as possible to help as well. Had a ribeye with broccoli for dinner from BJs and woke up this morning feeling like I drank a bottle of bleach so it’s been a rough start to the day

- - - Updated - - -

yea I have GERD to begin with and I know 2 weeks of antibiotics wrecked my gut health so been trying to use tums sparingly when it’s real bad. My last attempt with SD led me to losing my voice from how bad my heartburn got (sounded like I’d been smoking 5 packs a day for a decade lol)

Might hold off on the epi if I can’t get it under control but we will see. In the meantime just gonna try to keep my meals as basic and clean as possible to help as well. Had a ribeye with broccoli for dinner from BJs and woke up this morning feeling like I drank a bottle of bleach so it’s been a rough start to the day

Yeah I've had that happen before with the reflux. I've found that eating probiotic kraut a could times daily plus a broad spectrum probiotic capsule in the morning fasted helps a lot with the aftermath of antibiotics. I'm on keflex right now because I got an ingrown hair on my leg and ended up with a systemic infection and ran a fever for a couple days so I'm going through the gut thing right now myself

Yeah I've had that happen before with the reflux. I've found that eating probiotic kraut a could times daily plus a broad spectrum probiotic capsule in the morning fasted helps a lot with the aftermath of antibiotics. I'm on keflex right now because I got an ingrown hair on my leg and ended up with a systemic infection and ran a fever for a couple days so I'm going through the gut thing right now myself

yea keflex fucked me up good lol. Was on it for 2 weeks and I was non stop nauseous on it

Back