• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TD "pic u took" contest

wesley_swolle

Stiff Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Found these two little guys in my mailbox yesterday. Not sure when they got here tho. Tracking showed they were delivered last Thursday, but they weren't in my mailbox, that day or the day after. I thought they had been placed in a neighbor's box. They had one f'ng job, worthless postal service.

I have zero experience with this compound, but I read cdub's post about Dienolone and on paper, sounds very appealing. Dienolone is said to have similar thermogenic properties as tren and will not aromatize. Does this mean Dienolone also shares tren's negative properties, elevated bp, negative impact on cholesterol, etc?
Lastly, what dosing schedule? EOD, ED, MWF?
dcaf1e3e5b59c5ab5cb7d1305d0201f2.jpg

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Well I’m glad they showed up. I’ve had numerous packs happen just like that... says delivered then days later there they are.

anyhow, this product is known to produce the tren effects without all the side effects. Those side effects being loss of sleep, irritability, the dreaded night sweats. However they will still tax your body as far as blood pressure, cholesterol etc. by how much I do not know, I’ve honestly never seen Bloods taken after using this product to see how much lipids are impacted. But as we all know the rule of thumb, a steroid will have some effect on lipids. I do imagine it is less taxing than traditional trenbolone.

As far as dosing goes ED will of course be the most efficient. I will say most customers that use this product dose eod or mwf just to stretch it out and get a lengthy run on it. Out of those dosing eod or mwf, I’ve never heard any complaints as far as effectivity, so I have reason to believe eod is very efficient.

Well I’m glad they showed up. I’ve had numerous packs happen just like that... says delivered then days later there they are.

anyhow, this product is known to produce the tren effects without all the side effects. Those side effects being loss of sleep, irritability, the dreaded night sweats. However they will still tax your body as far as blood pressure, cholesterol etc. by how much I do not know, I’ve honestly never seen Bloods taken after using this product to see how much lipids are impacted. But as we all know the rule of thumb, a steroid will have some effect on lipids. I do imagine it is less taxing than traditional trenbolone.

As far as dosing goes ED will of course be the most efficient. I will say most customers that use this product dose eod or mwf just to stretch it out and get a lengthy run on it. Out of those dosing eod or mwf, I’ve never heard any complaints as far as effectivity, so I have reason to believe eod is very efficient.
I appreciate the info TripleO. I'm currently trying to get my oncologist off my ass, so it may be a while for I can run these.

I appreciate the info TripleO. I'm currently trying to get my oncologist off my ass, so it may be a while for I can run these.

I just started pinning 50 ml Ed. I will keep you updated

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 week in. It’s a little pippy but goes away in an hr. Mixed with the regular dose and not pippy at all. Not angry at all and no night sweats.

2 weeks in and still sleeping like a baby. Could definitely feel the warmth from it snowboarding this weekend. Everyone else was freezing balls and I was good. Strength has been staying the same during a cut. Was going to pull bloods this week but will hold off tell next to get it good and saturated.

3 weeks in and feel strong af. Been able to run without that tren like feeling of sucking your breath away. Well until today but that was my fault. Pulled bloods on Friday but I don’t think the lady did it right normally they fill up 2 things of blood but she only filled up 1 so we’ll see. Sleep still good, no added acne. Hungry as hell but on a bikini girl diet.

3 weeks in and feel strong af. Been able to run without that tren like feeling of sucking your breath away. Well until today but that was my fault. Pulled bloods on Friday but I don’t think the lady did it right normally they fill up 2 things of blood but she only filled up 1 so we’ll see. Sleep still good, no added acne. Hungry as hell but on a bikini girl diet.

Yo CDub, how is everything going?

Yo CDub, how is everything going?

What am I on, week four and a little bit into it. About at an end to my bottles. I got called skinny the other day cause my clothes don’t fit anymore. I have abs just walking around no flexing which is awesome. Fighting a bit of loose skin, sucks. Training - still able to progressively overload and no huge loss and strength during my cut. I have been amazingly impressed with Xtren and would recommend it for guys that can’t use tren anymore or new guys I would make them run Xtren before the take on tren. I have pics up on the 90 day ab challenge.

IML Gear Cream!
So I felt the Xtren leave my body couple days ago. Lifting today I just felt week as all hell. Note to self buy more than 2 bottles - should have planned that out better. Monster stoppers are no joke though, drawing with a 18g needle and never had a drop spilt. You know how on some just that little spills out and you’re like shit there go gains. Not an issue. Have fun with it Mr. Swole.

Back