• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cardi B' pepperoni nipples

MeatCurtains69

Amatuer Gynecologist
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Eeeek!

Attachments

• Cardi-B-Nude-Leaked-The-Fappening-Blog-11.jpg
    Cardi-B-Nude-Leaked-The-Fappening-Blog-11.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 265
Damn...Wilson looks better...

wilson-e1521574064765.jpg

“Trying her brest, but it never feels like enuff “

JB

KAD - MK

Gross. Workout make up she’s not anything special. But she is HORNY as fuck and I would easily jump in the sack with her.

SXRIPT

Got questions or want an list
Email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com

How do I unsee that shit

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Peperroni? Looks like baloney to me.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Looks like her homeboy tried to graffiti nipples on her

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

That awkward moment you realize your areola’s are bigger than your tits. Lmao.

Ugh...that's not even the worst part. Looks like someone threw a handful of mud against the wall. And this comes from a guy who will look at pretty much *any* tit and have at least something good to say about it.

Seriously...looks like someone took the kindergarten's playdough and gave her a boob job with that.

You'd think she'd take some of that dough and get those things fixed. They can make them look pretty normal...she's spent a shitload on her fake ass, lips, and face, you'd think she'd have got those fixed too instead of half assing the job

Get Shredded!
I don't think that's her, but a good look alike. This chick looks to have big natural tits which sometimes have big areolas. Cardi has implant that are much stiffer looking. I've seen footage of her in a strip club flashing her tits here and there and her areolas were all bc she naturally has small tits. I know way too much. Lol

I don't think that's her, but a good look alike. This chick looks to have big natural tits which sometimes have big areolas. Cardi has implant that are much stiffer looking. I've seen footage of her in a strip club flashing her tits here and there and her areolas were all bc she naturally has small tits. I know way too much. Lol
She admitted to accidentally posting it. It's definitely her. She's saying they got big after breastfeeding, which is probably true.

I'm still surprised she hasn't gotten them fixed yet.

She admitted to accidentally posting it. It's definitely her. She's saying they got big after breastfeeding, which is probably true.

I'm still surprised she hasn't gotten them fixed yet.

She just had a boob job!

- - - Updated - - -

That awkward moment you realize your areola’s are bigger than your tits. Lmao.

Seriously, this is what everyone online is saying lol.

More like the butt end of a salami

Yikes...
You would think that when you 'accidentally' post a topless picture that it is a good one! I think someone said it looks like mud splatter....why are the edges of her nipple all fucked up and frayed. Never seen that before

To her defense she been breastfeeding her daughter for a long time, nipples get pretty beat up from that, I seen pictures of her breast/nipples before and they look normal. And yes, I have a massive crush on Cardi B... 😬

Back