• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cardi B' pepperoni nipples

IML Gear Cream!
Cant look at her the same now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gotta see what the pussy looks like now especially since shes writing songs about it

I will never eat a pizza with out thinking about this again.... Pepperoni_Goblin_%28Kick%29.gif
e2c9d77b3e2803a5410f6c047070ff26.gif

NUCLEAR-LABS
Nukelabs@securenym.net

Get Shredded!
they want turn us into the movie “wally” brain dead fat fucks

wall-e ! Fuckin love that movie. Almost cried ..... cried over a animated robot losing out on a chance for love. Wtf is wrong with me!?!?

What do her other lips look like? Lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I don't understand what is considered attractive or someone you want to follow these days.

Maybe time has passed me by and now a rotund, skanky, low life, thief and complete moron gets you fame and fortune.

It is what it is.

She admitted to accidentally posting it. It's definitely her. She's saying they got big after breastfeeding, which is probably true.

I'm still surprised she hasn't gotten them fixed yet.

Yeah, since I posted that I've seen article headlines stating that. Oh well, I'm not really into big pancake nipples anyway. But I'd probably still smash cuz I'm a puto like that. Lol

I’d still hit it. There’s something about dirty, criminal, sluts that gets me

New Delhi’s new deli..... extra mad cow disease

I’d swear by some of these comments plenty of y’all haven’t seen a whole lot of titties. Those things vary greatly from my experience. It reminds me of my buddy’s old Uncle Bill’s opinion of pussy: “There’s just two kinds of pussy. Good ol’ big ones and big ol’ good ones.”

IML Gear Cream!
I’d swear by some of these comments plenty of y’all haven’t seen a whole lot of titties. Those things vary greatly from my experience. It reminds me of my buddy’s old Uncle Bill’s opinion of pussy: “There’s just two kinds of pussy. Good ol’ big ones and big ol’ good ones.”
Of course there are all kinds. But not all titties are equal. Some are nice, some look like Atlas stones in a pair of nylons. Same with nipples. Some look perfect and others look like nasty was dipped in a bucket of fuckedupness and randomly slapped onto Cardi B.

Back