• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bold cyp and nand cyp - receipe

Tailor

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Gents,

Anyone have experience with Boldenone cypionate and nandrolone cypionate? Looking for receipes.

Gents,

Anyone have experience with Boldenone cypionate and nandrolone cypionate? Looking for receipes.
Yea Bold Cyp but it's a real pain in the ass and the PIP is not worth it. However you can mix it with Bold undecanoate at 200mg and have it be completely painless and relatively easy to make. You want to make it by itself the highest I believe you're going to be able to get it to hold at it's going to be 80mg without using supper solvents like EO or G, even then we need to use 2%BA, and about 22%BB. If you try to make it any higher than that not only are you going to have to use super solvents, but it will feel like a horse kicked you in the ass for a week

Unfortunately no experience with Nand Cyp...

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

definitely not worth it.
I am sorry to agree with bigmills. Man we should have talked to you before. I just bought 100g of BLDPRP.

definitely not worth it.
I am sorry to agree with bigmills. Man we should have talked to you before. I just bought 100g of BLDPRP.

Boldenone prop? Might as well throw it in the trash

Back