• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Good video for all my gun lovers!

IML Gear Cream!
I have a Nighthawk Custom GRP .45 with cerakote and I'm a great shot :coffee:;)

What color of cerakote? How much did it cost you?

Able to get ammo for your .45?

I have a Nighthawk Custom GRP .45 with cerakote and I'm a great shot :coffee:;)

I just got a armalite 50. And a hk sl8 223. The other day sadly gonna flip them...kinda wanna keep the hk tho, they're not importing them anymore.

rZZyJ0.png

Smoked nitrate finish, Bob Marvel Coarse Cerrations. Cost about $3500. I have no problems getting .45 or 9mm ammo. I have plenty.

I also have a Nighthawk Custom Kestrel 9mm, Wilson Combat X9S as my EDC, Ed Brown EVO-KC9, and then a bunch of other unremarkable but nice weapons. I'm a 1911 guy all the way though.

You?

My Kestrel in hand and Wilson right next to it
VfzzzC.jpg

I'm a Marine too, ldog. I just don't talk about it much on here. Semper Fi

I'm not a 1911 guy but I can respect your decision. Wilson Combat is is solid bro.

I'm a .40 cal guy.

rZZyJ0.png

Smoked nitrate finish, Bob Marvel Coarse Cerrations. Cost about $3500. I have no problems getting .45 or 9mm ammo. I have plenty.

I also have a Nighthawk Custom Kestrel 9mm, Wilson Combat X9S as my EDC, Ed Brown EVO-KC9, and then a bunch of other unremarkable but nice weapons. I'm a 1911 guy all the way though.

You?

That's good to know...you can always hit me up on PM with a little of your history anytime.

I'm a Marine too, ldog. I just don't talk about it much on here. Semper Fi

Dude...I'm at a gun range 1-2 times per week...I do some training on the side. You would be amazed at what I see. Its like new guys on here who want to enter this game and start taking supplements but have no idea what their doing....goofy analogy but you get my point.

Same. 1-2x a week.

Email for list
redsxript@ctemplar.com

Not gun related really but I had a Leopold lco holographic that busted, sent it in to them took them a mth to get back with me. They said its not worth fixing but they'll replace it with a vx5 ($1k scope) i only had $150 in the lco and they priced the lco at $700 so now I have a sweetass replacement for my shrike! May sell it and get a vortex or eotech holographic ill have to wait to check it out.

That's awesome bro. Vortex has a lifetime warranty...great products.

Not gun related really but I had a Leopold lco holographic that busted, sent it in to them took them a mth to get back with me. They said its not worth fixing but they'll replace it with a vx5 ($1k scope) i only had $150 in the lco and they priced the lco at $700 so now I have a sweetass replacement for my shrike! May sell it and get a vortex or eotech holographic ill have to wait to check it out.

Vortex uh1 gen2 is what I'm eyeballing holographic and nightvision perfect for my shrike for the home. I can sell my Torrey pines thermal/nightvision off it then with the Leopold and go buy something else. Gota amt 30 carbine pistol this weekend and a cz phantom 9mm on trade for my armalite 50. and 2k cash boot..happy happy happy!

Get it done!!

QUOTE=weazel;1781171]Vortex uh1 gen2 is what I'm eyeballing holographic and nightvision perfect for my shrike for the home. I can sell my Torrey pines thermal/nightvision off it then with the Leopold and go buy something else. Gota amt 30 carbine pistol this weekend and a cz phantom 9mm on trade for my armalite 50. and 2k cash boot..happy happy happy![/QUOTE]

Back