• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

WTF CNN goes in

When you have CNN and Wolf criticizing you as a democrat, it might be time for a bit of introspection Nancy.

I'm not too happy with her by any means BUT...
She did bring up a valid point @5:39 min in.
What about the fucking TAX CUT for the richest Americans that the Republicans tried to sneak into that bill???
At the same time cutting earned income tax breaks for the poor.

What's that about?

What about the fucking TAX CUT for the richest Americans that the Republicans tried to sneak into that bill???

What's that about?
Come on bro-u know Trump and his buddies need that shit worse than we do-right? got to give them @ least a few billion a piece so they can get by in the world-right? it's tough out there-lol

What's that about?

Can you show me that somewhere online in the bill?

Trump did extend unemployment via EO. He also signed in tax cuts. Avg family saved 2k plus 1k per child via child credit.

It's pretty simple to see what's going on. Nancy won't piece work this bill. Why? Why not send out stimulus checks for Americans then work on the rest.
Of that's right, "I don't want his name on the checks" WTF! So you're holding up money to people because you don't want the presidents name on the check? Get over yourself Nancy. Meaning she keeps her 30.00 a pint ice cream in her 24k fridge. Thanks for nothing!

What about it? Could you elaborate just a bit? I have no idea what you are talking about, and this sounds like some talking point you picked up somewhere without seriously investigating it. Tell us more about it.

EDIT: bigtime916 - I am with you. Show us the amendment or line. That will help us determine whether there is a tax cut for the richest Americans or this is just class warfare propaganda.

Trump did extend unemployment via EO. He also signed in tax cuts. Avg family saved 2k plus 1k per child via child credit.
I saved BIG TIME (no pun intended) from the Trump tax cuts, and I am nowhere near the "richest Americans."

I would end up being cost a lot of money if Biden manages to get Congress to repeal the Trump tax cuts.

Don't forget that every small business (most of which do not make $400k a year or more in profit for their owner) now has the qualified business income deduction (QBI). Section 199A. Starting Jan 1, 2018, small businesses get to deduct 20% of their qualified business income - in other words, 20% is not even counted for tax purposes.

Biden's proposal to repeal the Trump tax cut would tax that 20% at the marginal rate for the business owner.

Let's say you own a business. It produces $300k after you pay all of your expenses but yourself. It is an S corp. You pay yourself a $100,000 salary. That leaves $200k of profits. 20% of that $200k is now deducted before you figure out what your income is for income tax purposes. I am simplifying just a little bit, but basically that means that $40,000 of your profit is not subject to any income tax.

Also the standard deduction for every household in America (married filing jointly) is roughly $25k now. That is a 0% tax bracket for the first $25000 of income. Then 10% on the next almost $20,000 (now up to $45,000, with total income tax being only $1,940). Then only 12% on the next $60k or so . . . see where this is going?

Those who claim the Trump tax cut was "for the rich" have not bothered to look into this at all and probably do not do their own taxes or are a part of the 50% of Americans who pay no income taxes and are surprised that they did not get a "tax cut" on their complete lack of any income tax.

Last edited:
The left should move out.

she made a 1mil investment into crowdstrike the company that said there was russian collusion but couldnt produce evidence and are the ones that have the DNC servers in ukraine. talk about collusion

Someone will have to explain to me why all these poor fuckers have a problem with the rich getting tax breaks?

Take myself for example, I'm not super wealthy, but I worked a full time job, a part time job, went to school every night, was the sole bread winner of myself, wife, child, fixed all the shit around the house, paid bills, you name it.

What was my reward? I get at least 1300 dollars a WEEK taken out of my pay for taxes. Not every two weeks, a WEEK. So tell me how it's my problem to take care of all the bums who didn't get an education or work hard at anything? Should I be penalized for busting my ass for ten years in school?

Fuck this bullshit "take care of the less fortunate". I've been out of work many times before. Layoffs, fired, you name it. You know how many times I filed for public assistance? ZERO. No food stamps, no housing credits, nothing.

God damn people need to get a constitution and stop relying on others to take care of them.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Someone will have to explain to me why all these poor fuckers have a problem with the rich getting tax breaks?

Take myself for example, I'm not super wealthy, but I worked a full time job, a part time job, went to school every night, was the sole bread winner of myself, wife, child, fixed all the shit around the house, paid bills, you name it.

What was my reward? I get at least 1300 dollars a WEEK taken out of my pay for taxes. Not every two weeks, a WEEK. So tell me how it's my problem to take care of all the bums who didn't get an education or work hard at anything? Should I be penalized for busting my ass for ten years in school?

Fuck this bullshit "take care of the less fortunate". I've been out of work many times before. Layoffs, fired, you name it. You know how many times I filed for public assistance? ZERO. No food stamps, no housing credits, nothing.

God damn people need to get a constitution and stop relying on others to take care of them.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
👊 👊 👊

Back