JP DHB and Anavar Log

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Rep Points

JP DHB and Anavar Log

Hey guys so I just finished my super long 3.5 week cruise on 125mg of test per week and tomorrow I start my DHB+Anavar cycle. I am an intermediate level lifter and this is my 5th cycle. The cycle I just got off was tren and masteron. I am almost 40 years old and on TRT.

Cycle Plan - 12 weeks
    175MG JP DHB PW @ .4 ML EOD
    210MG Test Cyp prescription @ .3 ML EOD

50MG of JP anavar per day split into two doses. I have a lot of this so I am considering that I might ramp this up each month by 25MG till I am at 100MG per day in the final month.

I also may add a low dose of NPP or DECA toward the end

I am 5'7 166lbs at 14.1% bodyfat currently, pretty lean and jacked, have all my abs showing okay right now. I have lost about 30lbs of fat this year and gained about 15lbs of muscle in beginner PED gains so its been an insane transformation therefore honestly not expecting a ton from this cycle especially since I haven't cruised much. My goal is just lean gains and to stay looking hard and vascular.
    Last edited by MustardTiger; 10-13-2020 at 05:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts
    Rep Points

Following.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points

Nice! Im interested in the DHB. Thanks for doing this!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Rep Points

So first shot today and zero pip, shallow IM / sub-q injection into my glute with an insulin needle. I just want to let you guys know I won't be logging training or nutrition details here. This will be a drug related specific log, not because I think drugs are the only important thing or something but because I think that is what people want to see here and also its just lazyness cause I don't want to log everything both here and in my personal logs. If you want to read about how I train or my nutrition you can see my previous logs on ASF.

DHB and Anavar are both new drugs to me. I started the anavar three days ago and I am feeling a slight sense of euphoria Ive read some people experience from anavar.I have really nothing else to report.

I will add that I am expecting my weight to shoot up about 7-10lbs in lean mass pretty quickly since ive been on lower carb (100g-300g), on an extended deload, and not injecting a bunch of anabolics so I have really low inflmation. I suddenly dropped 7lbs afer exiting my last cycle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points

Following along - interested in your comparisons with it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts
    Rep Points

Following; Gonna be running it at 375 with 500 test c come December.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Rep Points

DAY 5

second shot done in the glute as well another sub-q so no pip. I normally use IM shots in the quads and delts in my rotation to give my glutes a break , not looking forward to potential bad pip in the medial delt so I am going to save that for a leg day lol, If I do get bad pip in shoulders/quads Ill just do sub-q in my glutes the entire run.

So I don't notice anything yet but I am feeling better, I think my test was getting pretty low on my cruise, I didn't mention I was on TEST P only at the end of my cycle so that cleared pretty quickly. My strength is not up to any unusual degree, I barely hit a PR today, actually used micro plates to get a +3lb PR on decline bench (188lb for 12), but I did hit a volume PR versus last week of course. I have never gotten any major strength gains from PEDS, even with tren or anadrol, I just gain strength at a normal speed on cycle so far, so I am interested to see if the anavar/dhb is going to do that for me.
    Last edited by MustardTiger; 10-16-2020 at 03:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

So even 5 days in, no pip going sub-q in the glute? Was that 125mgs? Tomorrow will be my 4th injection and I'm like life changing crippled, lol. I started with 187mg (1.5 ccs) and 250 test IM in the glute to test it out and had no pip for the first two days and just a tiny bit on day 3, which was my next shot, so I upped it to 250mg dhb and 250 test in the other glute, as the first glute got worse over the next few days, then it was time again, so I thought something was just wrong with that first injection because of the delay, so I went 250/250 quad... I'm an idiot. All 3 areas took several days for the pain to settle in, now here I am, can barely even move. I feel like dhb can be some really good stuff, but I think I have to bail. Sucks because I got a lot too. But what do you do if you can't even walk, sit or lay down?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    884 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DGettin View Post
    So even 5 days in, no pip going sub-q in the glute? Was that 125mgs? Tomorrow will be my 4th injection and I'm like life changing crippled, lol. I started with 187mg (1.5 ccs) and 250 test IM in the glute to test it out and had no pip for the first two days and just a tiny bit on day 3, which was my next shot, so I upped it to 250mg dhb and 250 test in the other glute, as the first glute got worse over the next few days, then it was time again, so I thought something was just wrong with that first injection because of the delay, so I went 250/250 quad... I'm an idiot. All 3 areas took several days for the pain to settle in, now here I am, can barely even move. I feel like dhb can be some really good stuff, but I think I have to bail. Sucks because I got a lot too. But what do you do if you can't even walk, sit or lay down?
    It isn't at all unheard of for DHB pip to sneak up on day five or even later. I have never ran DHB, but know quite a few people who have and all share similar stories of having to abandon the DHB early due to the debilitating pip and inability to train. I believe theirs was dosed at 100mg/ml

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    It isn't at all unheard of for DHB pip to sneak up on day five or even later. I have never ran DHB, but know quite a few people who have and all share similar stories of having to abandon the DHB early due to the debilitating pip and inability to train. I believe theirs was dosed at 100mg/ml

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle
    Yeah man, it's crazy. I had done my research and was a bit concerned about this crippling pip that hits some people, and was excited when I felt nothing for a few days... then BAM, that shit just creeps up and lingers! My first spot a week and a half later is still kicking my ass, let alone adding the other two spots in. Usually I head right to the gym after I get up on the weekends, but I kid you not, I had to wait a while because I couldn't tie my shoes, lol. Really interested in hearing the slin pin sub-q update, because there's no way I can do this to myself again IM. I was so excited to try this stuff out too! Hoping to not have to trash 5 full vials.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Rep Points

3.5 weeks cruise, you just just couldn't quite make it 4 whole weeks? Lol! Look forward to seeing your results bro. Hopefully the PIP dies down. I'm one of the few who does not get PIP from DHB but I do get all the benefits like strength and vascularity that I've been maintaining while off everything besides some HCG.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    3.5 weeks cruise, you just just couldn't quite make it 4 whole weeks? Lol! Look forward to seeing your results bro. Hopefully the PIP dies down. I'm one of the few who does not get PIP from DHB but I do get all the benefits like strength and vascularity that I've been maintaining while off everything besides some HCG.
    Hey bro, how do you take yours and how much at a time? Also is it from JP? That's crazy that you get no pip... because I'm contemplating driving off a cliff just to make it stop, lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey bro, how do you take yours and how much at a time? Also is it from JP? That's crazy that you get no pip... because I'm contemplating driving off a cliff just to make it stop, lol.
    I had started at 50mg eod then ramped it up to 100mg eod perhaps using the insulin needles is not the best as the oil obsorbs into the bloodstream much slower (just sits there)where is intramuscular it gets right into the bloodstream and disabates

I've always mixed my dhb with test e or another compound so the pip isn't as bad It was a great cycle after 8 weeks sure you feel a little discomfort but not to the point you can't walk if you mix it

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maikolo33 View Post
    I had started at 50mg eod then ramped it up to 100mg eod perhaps using the insulin needles is not the best as the oil obsorbs into the bloodstream much slower (just sits there)where is intramuscular it gets right into the bloodstream and disabates

I've always mixed my dhb with test e or another compound so the pip isn't as bad It was a great cycle after 8 weeks sure you feel a little discomfort but not to the point you can't walk if you mix it

I wonder if sub-q just helps avoid pip then... Instead of 1.5/2 ccs, I just need to start over with .5 and see how that goes. But now I know that you have to give it several days first. I'm just a little nervous since I only have one good quad, which is currently overcompensating for the other quad and both glutes, ha.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

I wonder if sub-q just helps avoid pip then... Instead of 1.5/2 ccs, I just need to start over with .5 and see how that goes. But now I know that you have to give it several days first. I'm just a little nervous since I only have one good quad, which is currently overcompensating for the other quad and both glutes, ha.
    Hit the delts mate easy as!