• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

anavar and feeling a thc like "high"

MustardTiger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I started taking anavar for the first time recently and I noticed a bit of a familiar feeling. I kind of have that same positive feeling I have after smoking cannabis, not super intense or anything but maybe like I took one hit of some mexican dirt brick weed from the 90s or something. Anyone else notice that? its like a very mild euphoric feeling.

So I started taking anavar for the first time recently and I noticed a bit of a familiar feeling. I kind of have that same positive feeling I have after smoking cannabis, not super intense or anything but maybe like I took one hit of some mexican dirt brick weed from the 90s or something. Anyone else notice that? its like a very mild euphoric feeling.

I’ve never felt anything like you explain from using anavar. however I’ve read other users that experienced the same thing you are, it sounds like a win win to me

New marketing reads...
“great pumps good buzz use anavar”

What lab are you using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve never felt anything like you explain from using anavar. however I’ve read other users that experienced the same thing you are, it sounds like a win win to me

New marketing reads...
“great pumps good buzz use anavar”

What lab are you using?

jpal

I feel like an almost stimulant type effect from 20mg+ of var.

hmm yea it is kind of like a stimulant type feeling , I guees its kind of like that good feeling right when your first cup of coffee kicks in, similar feeling to weed for me so ig that is why I used that description.

Finally...a steroid you can really feeelz.

No but i remember getting an oz compressed to tje size of a quarter lol

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I can't say I have. I don't get the "dbol euphoria" either unfortunately. I figure I must have used up all my dopamine in my 20s.

Only thing that made me feel like that and it was pretty intense was halo. Incredibly aggressive but extremely happy at the same time.

On Jpal's anavar, I can definitely feel it start to kick in after about 30-45 min upon taking it. Almost feels like a stimulus and maybe a weird "high" kinda feeling, depending on the effect you're receiving from the strain you smoke - if using that as a comparison.

Now, if I take it and then smoke some weed... I get wicked paranoid that I am going to have a heart attack or something, lmao! So, I have decided not to take it close to when I may be smoking, haha.

On Jpal's anavar, I can definitely feel it start to kick in after about 30-45 min upon taking it. Almost feels like a stimulus and maybe a weird "high" kinda feeling, depending on the effect you're receiving from the strain you smoke - if using that as a comparison.

Now, if I take it and then smoke some weed... I get wicked paranoid that I am going to have a heart attack or something, lmao! So, I have decided not to take it close to when I may be smoking, haha.

yep, taking jpal also, its like a sativa, I probably would feel paranoid if I actually smoked weed with it also, haven't smoked in like 5 yearrs

I’m about to start my var next week from jpal as well. Are you splitting up the 25mg dose for morning and afternoon?

I’m about to start my var next week from jpal as well. Are you splitting up the 25mg dose for morning and afternoon?

I take 25mg in morning and another one mid evening for a total of 50mg

Last edited:
I take 25mg in morning and another one mid evening for a total of 50mg

Did you start out with that? I’ve never used var but I’ve done multiple cycles so I’m wondering if just jumping straight into 50mg a day is a good idea or not..?

Did you start out with that? I’ve never used var but I’ve done multiple cycles so I’m wondering if just jumping straight into 50mg a day is a good idea or not..?

I have started with 50mg in the past, but still good to split the dosing 25mg twice a day, if you can. But start at 25mg and see how you feel - increase if you desire. :)

I’ve never experienced this but this is not the first thread that I’ve seen of someone having similar symptoms.

Makes me wonder if he is adding caffeine to the product to help increase the potency and effects of var. Caffeine increases the effects and potency of anavar.
I been using var for ages, I've never had this feeling, or as I seen someone say the other day "anavar hangover". What the faq are you guys taking?

Makes me wonder if he is adding caffeine to the product to help increase the potency and effects of var. Caffeine increases the effects and potency of anavar.
I been using var for ages, I've never had this feeling, or as I seen someone say the other day "anavar hangover". What the faq are you guys taking?

Yeah well I like my var the way it is from the places I get it from. I hope thy don’t start adding caffeine I don’t like surprises high feelings . I can drink a cup of coffee or caffeine pills if I want to make my var more intense!!! Sources need to stay and keep thing the way it is if thy already add caffeine cool keep it up if not don’t start!!!

Get Shredded!
Yeah well I like my var the way it is from the places I get it from. I hope thy don’t start adding caffeine I don’t like surprises high feelings . I can drink a cup of coffee or caffeine pills if I want to make my var more intense!!! Sources need to stay and keep thing the way it is if thy already add caffeine cool keep it up if not don’t start!!!

if any sources are adding anything to the products they need to keep people in the know, because they don't know if someone has an allergy or a sensitivity..

if any sources are adding anything to the products they need to keep people in the know, because they don't know if someone has an allergy or a sensitivity..

Exactly

Back