• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Low tren - lean gains?

MeatCurtains69

Amatuer Gynecologist
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Question for the group: what was the lowest effective dose of tren that you have ran?

I've ran tren a number of times with doses ranging anywhere from around 200-600 weekly with high test or with low test.

Running a comfortable lean gains cycle this fall (high tren makes me miserable) gonna look something like this below. Probably be around a sixteen week cycle.

1-10
500 test, 100 tren

11-16
750-1000 test, 100 tren

AI obviously, maybe caber + bloods / diet in check, not planning on running any orals (GERD) point of the low tren is to keep lean

Thoughts?

Low dose is good with tren. I've ran at 50mg eod and 14mg ed. I preferred the 14mg ed though (and using slin pin). Seemed to have significantly less night sweats and insomnia.

Low dose is good with tren. I've ran at 50mg eod and 14mg ed. I preferred the 14mg ed though (and using slin pin). Seemed to have significantly less night sweats and insomnia.

How were your result on 14 ed? (That's alot of pins!)

How were your result on 14 ed? (That's alot of pins!)

That's why I was using slins. Easy and painless and pin anywhere. Decent gains...nothing earth shattering, but definitely could tell I was on tren. And sides were nearly non-existent. I will say, the few days I missed pinning were the days I had insomnia and night sweats. Stable hormone levels seemed to really help.

I had a short cycle end run with test prop, mast p, halo and trena (100 mg/week) and I had minimal sides and great results- more detail in SXript forum
Question for the group: what was the lowest effective dose of tren that you have ran?

I've ran tren a number of times with doses ranging anywhere from around 200-600 weekly with high test or with low test.

Running a comfortable lean gains cycle this fall (high tren makes me miserable) gonna look something like this below. Probably be around a sixteen week cycle.

1-10
500 test, 100 tren

11-16
750-1000 test, 100 tren

AI obviously, maybe caber + bloods / diet in check, not planning on running any orals (GERD) point of the low tren is to keep lean

Thoughts?

yeah man,just ran a short cycle of 50 mg eod-basically 200 wk. and was a little too much for my OLD ass. I think maybe Multi has the right idea@ 14ed-basically 100 wk. I loved the effects-but they didn't love me. I've only run it 3 times in my life- Actually think keeping it steady is the key-it's like you crave it,but then think why the fuck did I just do that- afterwards. Don"t ever remember it messing w/ my breathing like it did(attribute this to age)this time and on my first pin jumped in @ 100 A and thought I was gonna choke to death. Had tren cough before, but nothing like this. Lasted a good 8 to 10 mins. ANYWAY- IF I ever do it again(big if) will stick to low dose. btw-don't know your age, but my thinking is this is a young man's drug- just me- but I think it's ok as long as we keep it sensible(low-dose) good luck man! (And I wholeheartedly agree w/ your statement-" high tren makes me miserable")

Thanks everyone who responded here seems like there's some consensus that 100 ew is plenty

I have also ran tren anywhere from 150-400. I always run tren ace. When I get up to about 315-400 the sides are a little shitty sometimes (some runs I’m fine). That said, I’m starting a nest next week of 500 test and I’m going to start at 200 tren. I may increase depending on how I’m feeling. I’ll be running AI, Proviron and caber as well. The whole point of the tren for me is the nutrient partitioning capability. I want a feel good cycle also. I also just started a course of accutane so that another reason I’m keeping the tren lower. I’ve had good results at 150 and 200 before. Just my experience and 2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did many 200/200 tp/ta 6-8 week runs with great results. Always pct’d and took off as long as On or longer.

Max

why not just run something with less side effects? I found so far that almost anything is similar gains or better compared with low dose tren, the real benefits (and simultaneously major side effects) from tren come at 250mg+ a week for me. Tren under 175MG a week is just like a masteron that makes you feel sort of shitty and has androgenic properties. I would suggest DHB, primo, or mast for lean gains

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
why not just run something with less side effects? I found so far that almost anything is similar gains or better compared with low dose tren, the real benefits (and simultaneously major side effects) from tren come at 250mg+ a week for me. Tren under 175MG a week is just like a masteron that makes you feel sort of shitty and has androgenic properties. I would suggest DHB, primo, or mast for lean gains
Not really crazy about mast or primo - always worried gonna get counterfeit or bunk of those more exotic compounds.

I run tren A eod 50mg MWF so 150 a week and have had pretty outstanding results with that low dose. Over 250 and I soaked the bed every night with

sweat. I usually keep my test around the same. Test prop Eod 50-75mg.

Stack I really enjoy Test Prop 75Eod, Tren A 50 EOD, Mast P 50 EOD, MWF. And Ill throw in a preworkout Superdrol just 10 mg. But When doing this I

Usually will take SD a week then off SD a week since its harsh. But honestly at 10 mg ive never seen or felt any negatives and have noticed plenty of

strength gains on just 10mg

add some mast and that would be a decent recomp I wouldnt expect big mass gainz

150 tren
200 mast
200 test

this with the proper macros will work some pretty amazing miracles

This is like my go-to stack combo + proviron.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really crazy about mast or primo - always worried gonna get counterfeit or bunk of those more exotic compounds.

Jpal has some REAL primo & Mast... If you're looking to get the legit stuff.

Back