• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Winter blast

300 sust, 300 deca, 250mg drol wk possibly throw 15mg dbol day in.. cheap fast simple.. when I was younger I could handle every day injections npp/tpp or even long esters every day now im happy with low dose once or twice wk injections. Ill most likely pull up .5 of deca/.5 of sust together mon/thurs that way my blood lvls stay stabilsh.

300 sust, 300 deca, 250mg drol wk possibly throw 15mg dbol day in.. cheap fast simple.. when I was younger I could handle every day injections npp/tpp or even long esters every day now im happy with low dose once or twice wk injections. Ill most likely pull up .5 of deca/.5 of sust together mon/thurs that way my blood lvls stay stabilsh.

250mg anadrol?

I am pondering(for a friend) ....

Sust 500 or Test Cyp
Deca 400
Provi 50 - split
Growth

Long term bulk. For first phase . May add oral, may not depending on bloodwork before starting. He has not made up his mind but; He is doing a experiment with the growth/peptide that is quite complex for 6mo. so he doesn’t want to use large amounts of AA. Hoping to augment the effects. Do you think these numbers are good or should he just try TRT level of test/Deca 200/100 and let the experimental Gh/peptide blend with his supplements and diet for the 6 month period ?

Max

I am pondering(for a friend) ....

Sust 500 or Test Cyp
Deca 400
Provi 50 - split
Growth

Long term bulk. For first phase . May add oral, may not depending on bloodwork before starting. He has not made up his mind but; He is doing a experiment with the growth/peptide that is quite complex for 6mo. so he doesn’t want to use large amounts of AA. Hoping to augment the effects. Do you think these numbers are good or should he just try TRT level of test/Deca 200/100 and let the experimental Gh/peptide blend with his supplements and diet for the 6 month period ?

Max

Does he have a alot of cycles under his belt? What's he currently on?

Does he have a alot of cycles under his belt? What's he currently on?

Just his very low dose TRT/GH program and did some quality control testing (4 week oral additions) to see how good the product was :

That is coming to and end and he is just bulking for fall/winter a few weeks after the 19th of October. Yes he has had over 30 in 7 years. Most were between 4-12 week cycles using basically every known compound. Only 3 of the cycle were high mg {to him} , but would be considered moderate to large percentage of forum members.

Max

Just his very low dose TRT/GH program and did some quality control testing (4 week oral additions) to see how good the product was :

That is coming to and end and he is just bulking for fall/winter a few weeks after the 19th of October. Yes he has had over 30 in 7 years. Most were between 4-12 week cycles using basically every known compound. Only 3 of the cycle were high mg {to him} , but would be considered moderate to large percentage of forum members.

Max

I would leave it in. He should know how his body will respond the gear. I would use sus, but only if he is micro fosing it or eod

- - - Updated - - -

I love saving orals for the end

I would leave it in. He should know how his body will respond the gear. I would use sus, but only if he is micro fosing it or eod

- - - Updated - - -

I love saving orals for the end

Appreciate the advice

Max

Lol yes on my post 50mg/day 250mg a day would stroke me out probably! 100mg day is the max ive done with drol per day its too much for me headache,heartburn feeling, just bad for me ED. Now I enjoy 50/50 dbol/drol that works great!

Lol yes on my post 50mg/day 250mg a day would stroke me out probably! 100mg day is the max ive done with drol per day its too much for me headache,heartburn feeling, just bad for me ED. Now I enjoy 50/50 dbol/drol that works great!

You use it at the end or the beginning?

1-4 100mg anadrol ED
1-16 600mg Test E PW
1-16 600mg EQ PW
8-16 300mg Tren A PW
1-16 aromasin 12.5mg EOD

You use it at the end or the beginning?

I use any oral the entire time only time off is sat/sun other than that I run the orals all thru my cycle. Ive been running my tren/mast/test blend with winny 50mg same way mon-fri from start to finish im finishing up on 20wks I still have 2wks left till I'm finished up.

Back