• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Amy Coney Barrett Senate Hearings

I listened to some of while driving ... it’s mind blowing how any one of these morons are elected into office

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did that Democrat from Hawaii seriously just ask her if she has ever sexually assaulted anyone? How do you even dream up something so ridiculous to ask at a time and event like this? Dems have seriously lost their minds. Unbelievable.

Could you imagine if Ted Cruz asked that to Biden’s nominee? Heads would roll.

Bonjino said she is the dumbest person in Congress.

She's a disgusting human being. What kind of Jesus freak is she? Not a very good one I suspect.
Why would Jesus WANT you to remove health care for millions of his children?

Or how about klobuchar going completely off topic and talking about coronavirus response? 😂 I swear all these dems are just CNN talking heads.

[h=1]Amy Coney Barrett Was 'Not Aware' the Group She Spoke For 5 Times Tried to Criminalize Homosexuality[/h]https://www.vice.com/en/article/ep4j8e/amy-coney-barrett-not-aware-the-group-she-spoke-for-5-times-tried-to-criminalize-homosexuality
Fucking cunt...

IML Gear Cream!
They can't find anything wrong with her . It's just bad form to cry when ur losing like that lol!!!
Just imgaine how bad there going to cry over the next 4 years lmao !!!

[h=1]Amy Coney Barrett Was 'Not Aware' the Group She Spoke For 5 Times Tried to Criminalize Homosexuality[/h]https://www.vice.com/en/article/ep4j8e/amy-coney-barrett-not-aware-the-group-she-spoke-for-5-times-tried-to-criminalize-homosexuality
Fucking cunt...

Do you really want the government to tell u how many sexual partners you can have ?

Do you really want the government to tell u how many sexual partners you can have ?

What are you even talking about?
What does that have to do with the info I provided about her speaking 5 times at a hate group gathering?

Back