• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Climate Change Hoax

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
121234263_612851216076261_768474723523169157_n.jpg

Al Gore said the polar ice caps would be melted this year.... Al Gore's Net Worth $330 Million (Updated For 2020)

Al Gore said the polar ice caps would be melted this year.... Al Gore's Net Worth $330 Million (Updated For 2020)

What’s so ridiculous is people still believe this nonsense. If memory serves me correctly he said the caps would be melted by 2014. Not that the year really matters lol career politicians are all liars with a masters degree in bullshit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I was young in the 80s people were hysterical about the next ice age and depletion of the ozone layer. Both didn't happen. They're claiming the opposite will happen - global warming.

Fucking sheep believe everything, its so ridiculous
This country is going down hill fast especially if the Dems win election. It will never be the same ever

I remember as a kid growing up in CA being told we were seeing climate change. Being told the world was ending pretty much. As a young kid this freaked me the fuk out!
Who would have know 30 year later we would still be here.

I remember as a kid growing up in CA being told we were seeing climate change. Being told the world was ending pretty much. As a young kid this freaked me the fuk out!
Who would have know 30 year later we would still be here.
and being told the same shit. lmfao

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

What’s so ridiculous is people still believe this nonsense. If memory serves me correctly he said the caps would be melted by 2014. Not that the year really matters lol career politicians are all liars with a masters degree in bullshit

I remember him saying the year 2020 as he continued flying around the world in his private jet lecturing people on climate change.

IML Gear Cream!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he said Manhattan New York would be submerged by 2016.

And after Katrina hurricane in 2004 he said hurricanes would be worse on record for next ten years but was the quietest period for hurricanes on record.

But media does not question him, just keeps him on a pedestal.

Last I heard, Gore was living in his beachfront home. Strange place to live if you thinks seas are rising and hurricanes are becoming catastrophic

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Last I heard, Gore was living in his beachfront home. Strange place to live if you thinks seas are rising and hurricanes are becoming catastrophic

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Shit obama just bought a house on the beach. Why? I thought all beaches would be under water.

Michael Crichton’s “State of Fear” changed my mind on this subject.

And it ain’t about dems or politics. People are generally pretty fucking stupid. The internet, ironically, has made the masses bigger asses.

Just a big ol' money grab by governments. That's why the rest of the world shit their pants when the US pulled out of the Paris Climate Accords. We were pretty much the only ones paying even though other countries like China pollute indiscriminately.

Shit obama just bought a house on the beach. Why? I thought all beaches would be under water.
He paid for it with his $65 million book deal. How many books do they have to sale break even? Some fuckery involved there.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

so obama opened the arctic to drilling media silence

Just a big ol' money grab by governments. That's why the rest of the world shit their pants when the US pulled out of the Paris Climate Accords. We were pretty much the only ones paying even though other countries like China pollute indiscriminately.

Lol at your username!

https://youtu.be/srH94OR1TbU

Back