• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kapernick at it again

What Kapernick, Alyssa Milano don't realize or care about is when you abolish/defund the police you hurt the low/middle income cities, neighborhoods etc. People like Kap and Milano will hire private security to protect themselves and normal america suffers. Places will turn into warzones and civilians will protect themselves from criminals. I heard a statistic the other day that 80% of calls to police are by black females. Police currently have over 375 million interactions a year. These people want to take them away. Pure elitists foolishness.

Self hating monkey.

Thinks he can hide behind his inferiority complex by being an agitator.

And why he "champions" this bullshit cause in the first place.

So fucking transparent.

easy answer- money and more money from Nike and others
Id bet money he hasnt personally been a victim of anything other than the occasional someone shouting at him you dumb nig get a fucking haircut
Self hating monkey.

Thinks he can hide behind his inferiority complex by being an agitator.

And why he "champions" this bullshit cause in the first place.

So fucking transparent.

easy answer- money and more money from Nike and others
Id bet money he hasnt personally been a victim of anything other than the occasional someone shouting at him you dumb nig

That really is the thing that bugs me the most... these guys are lucky enough to be born with a talent. Can throw or catch a fucking ball and live the American dream!!

They should be the most patriotic and appreciative in the nation. Instead?

These guys would most likely be serving you french fries at the drive thru window if it weren't for the opportunities they have been afforded.

That really is the thing that bugs me the most... these guys are lucky enough to be born with a talent. Can throw or catch a fucking ball and live the American dream!!

They should be the most patriotic and appreciative in the nation. Instead?

These guys would most likely be serving you french fries at the drive thru window if it weren't for the opportunities they have been afforded.
Fucking couldn't agree anymore! Don't forget all the nasty ass white spook loving hoes they get at because of black sympathy.....

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Kaepernick is already getting his. No matter how much he cries he isn't going to get another shot in the NFL. That's enough for me because for all the whining cunts about his talent he isn't getting another shot. All the backups that don't have 1/100 the talent he does are all getting paid and all get to put on a uniform every sunday. That's a good punishment for someone like him. He so badly wishes he could be out with the crowds in the stadium and no matter how much his followers cry it's not happening. Every time I read an article that calls for him to get a shot again and how unjust it is that he doesn't I smile knowing he will never play again.

Unfortunately for people who can't see beyond the sensational headlines is that the majority of cops are good/decent humans. It's the small percent that make the headlines for doing dumb shit. The same shit they would do if they had another job it would just be in different ways. It's no different than saying all pro athletes are drug using worthless thugs. There is a small percentage of guys that do dumb things with there fame and fortune but the majority are on the straight and narrow.

However you can't dare say all of them are dumb idiots because that's racist according to society yet it seems society can classify all cops as racist even though it's the same small percentage. If you get rid of the entire police force and start again new your going to have the same problems because in life there are just some stupid people that fake it enough to get through the cracks.

The current situation we find ourselves in reminds me of the movie planet of the apes.

Because he’s an oppressed black man fighting the whites that are keeping him down. Duh!
Here are his oppressive parents. He has no clue what the fuck he is talking about.
1ce7aeba951d03192a9c08e72fea1d75.jpg

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Here is the ultimate crack up.

The NFL and NBA are both systemically racist organizations.

You have 7% (amount of black males in this country) making up 85% of the NFL and NBA roster.

Where is the diversity?

So where is the fairness in that? Way inequality of distribution among eligible player openings going to black people.

And still?!? Complaints that there are still too many white coaches. Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back