David Lee Roth 66 years old

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,679

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    512
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,031
    Thanked in
    4,789 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    David Lee Roth 66 years old

    David Lee Roth 66 years old
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,380

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18,501
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,872
    Thanked in
    6,756 Posts
    Rep Points
    627605407

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    David Lee Roth 66 years old
    Surprised he is alive! He lost all his money and was training to be an EMT a few years ago. My grandpa worked on a house of his decades ago and he said the David was drinking out of a handle of liquor the days that they were doing a custom stucco job at his new house. He had money back then.

    Max

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    8,429

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,663
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,607
    Thanked in
    3,675 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Welp....after all these years I finally got hair like David Lee Roth... Mostly gray, mostly missing.

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    wesley_swolle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    1,362

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,023
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,505
    Thanked in
    825 Posts
    Rep Points
    40741793

    I grew up in the Eagle Rock, Highland Park and So. Pasadena districts of Los Angeles. Van Halen was from Pasadena and were considered our local boys. I saw Van Halen in concert in 1980 or '81 at the Forum, in Inglewatts, CA. Great performance, from what I can remember

    I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    9,448

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,139
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,208
    Thanked in
    1,794 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Bet at 66 David Lee Roth is still quite the badass spirit lol. Wonder how he felt about the passing of Eddie Van Halen.

  6. #6
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,679

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    512
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,031
    Thanked in
    4,789 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Surprised he is alive! He lost all his money and was training to be an EMT a few years ago. My grandpa worked on a house of his decades ago and he said the David was drinking out of a handle of liquor the days that they were doing a custom stucco job at his new house. He had money back then.

    Max
    IDK how accurate this is but...

    David Lee Roth net worth: David Lee Roth is an American singer, songwriter, rock star, radio DJ, and author who has a net worth of $60 million.
    https://www.celebritynetworth.com/ri...oth-net-worth/

  7. #7
    Carpet-Chewer

    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    5,368

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    872
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,808
    Thanked in
    1,095 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Fuck.

    Time finds us all.

    He was getting so much fucking pussy.

  8. #8
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,679

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    512
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,031
    Thanked in
    4,789 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    Fuck.

    Time finds us all.

    He was getting so much fucking pussy.
    Time + Partying + Drinking + Smoking + Drugs lol

  9. #9
    Carpet-Chewer

    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    5,368

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    872
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,808
    Thanked in
    1,095 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Double post

  10. #10
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,106

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    206
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    294
    Thanked in
    197 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647



    I could barely make it through about 10 minutes. He is bat shit crazy.

  11. #11
    Carpet-Chewer

    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    5,368

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    872
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,808
    Thanked in
    1,095 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by randy4me View Post


    I could barely make it through about 10 minutes. He is bat shit crazy.
    Even Joe Rogan is like WTF.... can't hardly get a word in.

  12. #12
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,380

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18,501
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,872
    Thanked in
    6,756 Posts
    Rep Points
    627605407

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    IDK how accurate this is but...

    David Lee Roth net worth: David Lee Roth is an American singer, songwriter, rock star, radio DJ, and author who has a net worth of $60 million.
    https://www.celebritynetworth.com/ri...oth-net-worth/
    They call net worth the amount you have been paid over your life through IRS records. He literally was broke but, he definitely could have $$ . Just was bad off , spending like Jackson and all the leeches around him. Like that rapper w the baggy pants . He had a mega fortune .
    I think people are a bit smarter w investing. But Rockstars party and I am sure they had a ton of fun . Hope Eddie did!

    Max

  13. #13
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,679

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    512
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,031
    Thanked in
    4,789 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    They call net worth the amount you have been paid over your life through IRS records. He literally was broke but, he definitely could have $$ . Just was bad off , spending like Jackson and all the leeches around him. Like that rapper w the baggy pants . He had a mega fortune .
    I think people are a bit smarter w investing. But Rockstars party and I am sure they had a ton of fun . Hope Eddie did!

    Max
    Networth is not how much youíve made in your lifetime, itís your current amount of assets (money, investments, property, etc.) minus your debts.

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,380

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18,501
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,872
    Thanked in
    6,756 Posts
    Rep Points
    627605407

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    Networth is not how much youíve made in your lifetime, itís your current amount of assets (money, investments, property, etc.) minus your debts.
    I know what NET means . Lol, but the internet is very off on what the post as NET worth. Anyway , I Liked the guys singing voice . That was about it. Before my time. There are a ton that show net worth is $12 million and they are broke !!

    Max

  15. #15
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,679

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    512
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,031
    Thanked in
    4,789 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    I know what NET means . Lol, but the internet is very off on what the post as NET worth. Anyway , I Liked the guys singing voice . That was about it. Before my time. There are a ton that show net worth is $12 million and they are broke !!

    Max
    I doubt that heís broke, he must still be making residuals on VH songs.

Similar Threads

  1. R.I.P. David Dearth
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-07-2019, 05:42 PM
  2. David Goggins
    By Montego1 in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-20-2018, 07:23 PM
  3. The Last Rep with Bob & David Ė Episode 9
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2016, 06:20 PM
  4. RIP....David Bowie
    By TheSleep in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-11-2016, 02:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums