• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Coronavirus mask wearing scam...

IML Gear Cream!
How does it feel knowing Trump completely lied about this CDC report?

AP FACT CHECK: Rhetoric from Trump

THE FACTS: He’s botching the study’s findings, repeatedly. The study cited, by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, did not find that 85% of mask wearers catch COVID-19. If that were the case, the majority of Americans would be infected.It found something quite different: that 85% of the small group of COVID-19 patients surveyed — about 150 on this question — reported they had worn a mask often or always around the time they would have become infected.

https://apnews.com/article/election...donald-trump-9fb3c8e23ccb85bcf267b0990d49ca2b

THE FACTS: He’s botching the study’s findings, repeatedly. The study cited, by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, did not find that 85% of mask wearers catch COVID-19. If that were the case, the majority of Americans would be infected.It found something quite different: that 85% of the small group of COVID-19 patients surveyed — about 150 on this question — reported they had worn a mask often or always around the time they would have become infected.

https://apnews.com/article/election...donald-trump-9fb3c8e23ccb85bcf267b0990d49ca2b

If that’s a fact checking site then they should check there own facts and at least read the science properly about masks. Can’t just cherry-pick data that supports your own conclusion if you are fact checker. All data eventually come down to no conclusive evidence that they help or hinder the spread of COVID-19. So yes trump is wrong but so is the Apnews.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is a direct lie and propaganda.

It stated that in the sample, 70% of the patients who had CoronaVirus ALWAYS wore a mask

It DOES NOT say that 70, or as yours says 85% of mask wearers catch coronavirus.

just sent this to one of my anti trump friends and his immediate respones was "oh stop trumpit", I said I'm not saying it its the CDC. these mother fuckers are so blinded by trump hate that they cant even read a document from a source they trust if it is deemed political in favor of trump. talk about being a sheep

What i find very frustrating is going to the gym and being forced to wear a mask while everyone is about 50 feet away from me and being yelled at if i take the mask off. Then i leave the gym and walk home and see groups of people with no masks eating at tables in restaurants. Had enough of this mask bullshit.

What i find very frustrating is going to the gym and being forced to wear a mask while everyone is about 50 feet away from me and being yelled at if i take the mask off. Then i leave the gym and walk home and see groups of people with no masks eating at tables in restaurants. Had enough of this mask bullshit.

My gyms cool bc the owner set the equipment up 6-12 feet apart, so out of respect we wear a mask in , in case someones watching. Then once at a station everyone takes them off and enjoys their workout. No mask Nazis. Id say 90% dont wear masks.

I saw guys wearing those O2 masks before this virus and used to shake my head.

Im over this mask crap myself.

In my state you can be fined. But if you are wearing a bandana or a cloth mask, or even just a plastic shield no one blinks an eye.

Scientifically those do nothing to prevent or stop the spread of any virus.

Proves it has nothing to do with the actual virus.

Back