I found dumbbells in stock...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Senior Member

    Lathe Crasher's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    894

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    277
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    922
    Thanked in
    467 Posts
    Rep Points
    2030100951

    I found dumbbells in stock...

    Donít know if theyíre worth a shit but itís the only damn thing available right now. My gym is mask mandatory and I just canít do it, hate that stupid thing. $600 bucks and about a week shipping. Hopefully they donít fall apart and knock my ass out. Reviews are hit and miss, worth a shot I suppose.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sent from my iFoam using Crackatalk.

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    14,911

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21,859
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,344
    Thanked in
    7,691 Posts
    Rep Points
    646860769

    Quote Originally Posted by Lathe Crasher View Post
    Donít know if theyíre worth a shit but itís the only damn thing available right now. My gym is mask mandatory and I just canít do it, hate that stupid thing. $600 bucks and about a week shipping. Hopefully they donít fall apart and knock my ass out. Reviews are hit and miss, worth a shot I suppose.
    Nice score!

    Max

  3. #3
    Amatuer Gynecologist

    MeatCurtains69's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Pound Town
    Posts
    329

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    130
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    186
    Thanked in
    130 Posts
    Rep Points
    1997234161

    Quote Originally Posted by Lathe Crasher View Post
    Donít know if theyíre worth a shit but itís the only damn thing available right now. My gym is mask mandatory and I just canít do it, hate that stupid thing. $600 bucks and about a week shipping. Hopefully they donít fall apart and knock my ass out. Reviews are hit and miss, worth a shot I suppose.
    I've had a set of these bro the work just fine!
    Sent from an outer space sea lab....

  4. #4
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    110

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    35
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points
    350100

    Nice find!

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    9,896

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,791
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,392
    Thanked in
    1,947 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146629809

    Nice find and I myself scored a set of Bowflex adjustable db's back in late March for $350. These are a bit big and go to 52.5lbs but are very usable. Along with bands these can make for some pretty good basic workouts if you have very little space for a more complete home gym.

    You should be able to get replacement plates for these should they get dropped and damaged and should be easy to replace them.
    Last edited by MindlessWork; 10-13-2020 at 09:45 AM.
    Show me

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    KrossOut's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    887

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,290
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    826
    Thanked in
    468 Posts
    Rep Points
    239123038

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Nice find and I myself scored a set of Bowflex adjustable db's back in late March for $350. These are a bit big and go to 52.5lbs but are very usable. Along with bands these can make for some pretty good basic workouts if you have very little space for a more complete home gym.

    You should be able to get replacement plates for these should they get dropped and damaged and should be easy to replace them.
    For some weird reason, I pictured you as more of a Shake Weight kinda guy...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Junior Member

    ue0381's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    12

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    10100

    I spent around $600 on a set of power block weights. Goes from 5lbs up to 100lbs. Had them about 7 years. The pins get caught on my shorts sometimes with bicep curls, but besides that a good buy.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Junior Member

    CastorTroy01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    23

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    140100

    I bought a set of Bowflex 1090s about 9 years ago and theyíre still holding up well. I donít think they make them anymore though. The go from 10-90 (hence the name) in 5 lb increments.

    The way theyíre set up, they canít drop on your face or anything. I have had issues with them dropping weights before but they can only drop from the bottom if that makes sense. Any time youíre doing any kind of press when youíre in a vulnerable position, theyíre basically upside down and canít hit you.

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    14,911

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21,859
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,344
    Thanked in
    7,691 Posts
    Rep Points
    646860769

    Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    I bought a set of Bowflex 1090s about 9 years ago and theyíre still holding up well. I donít think they make them anymore though. The go from 10-90 (hence the name) in 5 lb increments.

    The way theyíre set up, they canít drop on your face or anything. I have had issues with them dropping weights before but they can only drop from the bottom if that makes sense. Any time youíre doing any kind of press when youíre in a vulnerable position, theyíre basically upside down and canít hit you.
    One product besides poweblocks that I have not been able to get since April!! Wish

    Max

  10. #10
    Junior Member

    Foxy85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    25

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points
    170100

    We set up most of our gym through offer up, itís very slim pickings if youíre in a state that currently has gyms shut down. You have to do a lot of hunting around for weights. Most people try to price gouge you, but then there are those who are honest and fair.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,260

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    811
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    980
    Thanked in
    677 Posts
    Rep Points
    22626056

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy85 View Post
    We set up most of our gym through offer up, itís very slim pickings if youíre in a state that currently has gyms shut down. You have to do a lot of hunting around for weights. Most people try to price gouge you, but then there are those who are honest and fair.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Offer up was good? So hard finding good prices on weights right now.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Junior Member

    Foxy85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    25

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points
    170100

    Quote Originally Posted by cdubw44 View Post
    Offer up was good? So hard finding good prices on weights right now.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yes we even found a body solid leg machine with weights for 300 dollars! Most of the weights on there are approximately 1.50-2.00 a pound.
    Weight plates tend to be on the cheaper side, and at first we were making our own dumbbells. Iíve seen high quality pully systems/ weight machines. as well and because they are hard to transport they tend to be on the cheaper side (not cheap but not extremely expensive, just cheap compared to what they are usually worth)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Banned


    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    12

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    1114006

    Quote Originally Posted by Lathe Crasher View Post
    Donít know if theyíre worth a shit but itís the only damn thing available right now. My gym is mask mandatory and I just canít do it, hate that stupid thing. $600 bucks and about a week shipping. Hopefully they donít fall apart and knock my ass out. Reviews are hit and miss, worth a shot I suppose.

    I just Bought an 7ft olympic Barbell, I got it for 68$ off ebay, I'm not sure the quality I'm still waiting for it to arrive

  14. #14
    Junior Member

    Foxy85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    25

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points
    170100

    eBay is a good place as well.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    14,911

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21,859
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,344
    Thanked in
    7,691 Posts
    Rep Points
    646860769

    Still Waiting....! Gonna take a look through the states on my next trip. Sick of the internet lies and seeing OUT OF STOCK !! Luckily I am seeing some places getting more equipment lately....just not exactly what I want. Lol

    Max
    I will find it!!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-12-2019, 04:46 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2018, 03:40 PM
  3. look what I found...
    By Jet in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-17-2017, 05:51 PM
  4. Between Two Dumbbells Ė Episode #1
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-06-2014, 07:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums