• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Jeff Cavaliere - Althlean X

MeatCurtains69

Amatuer Gynecologist
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey bros, stumbled on a series of YouTube videos made by this guy. Wondering it anyone has heard of him and if they think his advice and techniques are any good or, alternatively, bullshit.

He’s a smart guy but He tarnished his credibility when he was caught using fake weights. You can look that up on YouTube also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s a smart guy but He tarnished his credibility when he was caught using fake weights. You can look that up on YouTube also

I like how his approach seems like be science based. I started lifting in the 80s and 90s feel like this was your bioscience era.

He has a TON of good stuff. I’ve implemented a lot of his stuff over the last couple of years. He knows his shit

Hey bros, stumbled on a series of YouTube videos made by this guy. Wondering it anyone has heard of him and if they think his advice and techniques are any good or, alternatively, bullshit.

Greg doucette has a lot to say about him lol but overall he does have some good advice. When I was new to the gym I purchased one of his workout programs, but I felt like it was way to easy. A lot of his info is geared towards novice lifters, but he does give some good tips.

Hey bro, what does Greg Douchette have to say about him? I'm curious to hear from guys who have the opinion that he is a hack.

I've incorporated some of his tips into my routine too lately - specifically on arms and shoulders.

Hey bro, what does Greg Douchette have to say about him? I'm curious to hear from guys who have the opinion that he is a hack.

I've incorporated some of his tips into my routine too lately - specifically on arms and shoulders.

He doesn’t think he’s a hack, he just doesn’t believe him when he says he’s not on hrt. He stays under 7% BF year round and I guess at his age that’s pretty hard. That and the whole fake weights thing, but I don’t really blame him for that he’s got over a million subs and some people don’t look into it that hard.. overall I respect Jeff and so does Greg, he just thinks he’s on test but doesn’t want to admit it lol

Jeff is a mixed bag, some of what he says is really useful from a medical / rehab stand point. A lot of what he spews is bullshit and clickbait to get people to watch his videos. Take it all with a grain of salt.

Back