• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Breonna Taylor another false martyr

I watched video; I didn't see or hear anywhere that he said she was the one shooting

I watched video; I didn't see or hear anywhere that he said she was the one shooting

Fuck, I must have uploaded the wrong one there are several on YouTube. I’ll look for it

If she was the shooter, how does that change anything? How does it change that they didn’t hear the police announce and fired in self-defense because they believed it to be an intruder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she was the shooter, how does that change anything? How does it change that they didn’t hear the police announce and fired in self-defense because they believed it to be an intruder?

The new body cam footage answers all of those questions. He said it was her when the police asked and then later backtracked.

Selective hearing doesn’t hold up in court. I still get speeding tickets even after I explain to the popo that “ I didn’t know I couldn’t do that” or “ I didn’t see you there or I’d have slowed down”

this whole thing is a mess... I don’t think she deserved to die but if she did fire first she didn’t do herself any favors.

Selective hearing doesn’t hold up in court. I still get speeding tickets even after I explain to the popo that “ I didn’t know I couldn’t do that” or “ I didn’t see you there or I’d have slowed down”

this whole thing is a mess... I don’t think she deserved to die but if she did fire first she didn’t do herself any favors.

Except in this case it does, since u have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the shooter had knowledge they were shooting at the police. Intent or “mens rea” is a crucial aspect of any criminal case.

The new body cam footage answers all of those questions. He said it was her when the police asked and then later backtracked.

It doesn’t answer the question how it changes anything. Let’s say she was the shooter, does a self-defense claim fail? Nope? Would she have a legal right to fire upon a perceived intruder? Yep. Under these facts, the actual shooter is irrelevant.

It doesn’t answer the question how it changes anything. Let’s say she was the shooter, does a self-defense claim fail? Nope? Would she have a legal right to fire upon a perceived intruder? Yep. Under these facts, the actual shooter is irrelevant.

A criminal with a dead body in the trunk of her car hears cops knocking saying warrant.

She knew she was done and she thought firing at police was a good idea. Quit playing dumb you now have all of the information you need.

Except in this case it does, since u have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the shooter had knowledge they were shooting at the police. Intent or “mens rea” is a crucial aspect of any criminal case.

so prove beyond a reasonable doubt the cops shouldn’t be returning fire at someone shooting at them queefmode. Like what do you libtards actually want? The cops carrying out the raid didn’t decide which house to go into or any of that, so what did they do wrong?

When a murderer or thief come into your home... they do it quietly. And you never know it. Lucky if you hear a noise, “honey, what was that noise.”

Cops? Breaking the front door down and yelling... your ass is woke. And not much mistaking it. Now they come to your bedroom and by now you have got your firearm out.

Idk. I think you know when it’s cops vs Tyrone and Clyde.

this is how the left wants cops to deal with criminals (as long as it’s the black ones).

so weird how white people can bring the black community together like that ..

RIP Davey Dorn

BLM is a communist joke and has zero credibility..

laughable

“say da names, say da names” Blah blah blah. Stupid.

A criminal with a dead body in the trunk of her car hears cops knocking saying warrant.

She knew she was done and she thought firing at police was a good idea. Quit playing dumb you now have all of the information you need.

That is not even analogous lol. But thank for having to create some unrealistic scenario to prove absolutely nothing.

so prove beyond a reasonable doubt the cops shouldn’t be returning fire at someone shooting at them queefmode. Like what do you libtards actually want? The cops carrying out the raid didn’t decide which house to go into or any of that, so what did they do wrong?

Please quote me saying the cops didn’t have a legal right to return fire....I’ll wait.

Breonna is a sad tale of poor life decision making. When you make poor decisions in who you date, hangout with and surround yourself with bad outcomes can happen.

Get Shredded!
That is not even analogous lol. But thank for having to create some unrealistic scenario to prove absolutely nothing.

It would be if you stopped trying to distort the truth to suit your own biased perspective.

Bitch is guilty AF, you need to stop trying to be devils advocate and take the L.

It would be if you stopped trying to distort the truth to suit your own biased perspective.

Bitch is guilty AF, you need to stop trying to be devils advocate and take the L.

Lmao!!! First off, it’s hilarious ur using urban lingo. And u obviously don’t know what a win looks like. You’ve just shown ur inability to make simple logical connections. First u post the wrong damn video. Next u state the boyfriend was the shooter when a whole investigation was conducted and it was determined that the boyfriend was the shooter. Even the republican attorney general stated the boyfriend was the shooter. Brianna’s fingerprints were never found on the gun. Then u get called out cause even if she was the shooter it wouldn’t make a difference and u can’t explain or support ur position. So u get butt hurt and completely disregard the facts and come up with ur own bullshit scenario that has no relationship to the truth. There was a separate thread that talked about this case to nauseam, and the consensus is that it’s a fucked up situation cause she wasn’t even the subject of the drug case. Next time, get ur facts straight and check ur own flawed thought processes.

Lmao!!! First off, it’s hilarious ur using urban lingo. And u obviously don’t know what a win looks like. You’ve just shown ur inability to make simple logical connections. First u post the wrong damn video. Next u state the boyfriend was the shooter when a whole investigation was conducted and it was determined that the boyfriend was the shooter. Even the republican attorney general stated the boyfriend was the shooter. Brianna’s fingerprints were never found on the gun. Then u get called out cause even if she was the shooter it wouldn’t make a difference and u can’t explain or support ur position. So u get butt hurt and completely disregard the facts and come up with ur own bullshit scenario that has no relationship to the truth. There was a separate thread that talked about this case to nauseam, and the consensus is that it’s a fucked up situation cause she wasn’t even the subject of the drug case. Next time, get ur facts straight and check ur own flawed thought processes.

I posted the right video but cbs covered up the most crucial part so I had to dig up the real version already buried by MSM.

Its ok though because I posted the correct version and your position is the same so obviously you suffer from confirmation bias. Called out? I explained to you when your a criminal with a warrant and cops show up and you start shooting through the doorway you get what’s called ‘murdered in your bed’.

“Urban Lingo” LOL! I explained it to you by video what else do you need me to do have a jury break it down even further?

You’re delusional to me fighting your point. Take the L! :laughat:

. the consensus is that it’s a fucked up situation cause she wasn’t even the subject of the drug case.

The police were following orders given to them and doing their job. The boyfriend, who wasn’t the drug dealer boyfriend, was doing his job (legally armed and protecting himself). This is a tragic accident. I believe many of us who are armed on here would have shot anyone busting through that door. Police could announce themselves past midnight at my door and I’m not hearing anything from my 1st floor bedroom, and then by the time I’m walking down the hall that door starts to open, I’m shooting.

Shooting blindly through the side off the house, I think we could all agree was reckless, albeit his shots didn’t hit anyone and didn’t contribute to her death. No knocks warrants are legal, but if not wanted by the public then they need to work on changes. My detective friend, narcotics, says his guys don’t like them or use them (but they are allowed to). He said they like to track the people for a safer arrest point and then go to their house for a search. He said the middle of night catching people off guard is from the movies or the 70’s when people were not armed like today.

Tragic accident. Imo

LowT

The police were following orders given to them and doing their job. The boyfriend, who wasn’t the drug dealer boyfriend, was doing his job (legally armed and protecting himself). This is a tragic accident. I believe many of us who are armed on here would have shot anyone busting through that door. Police could announce themselves past midnight at my door and I’m not hearing anything from my 1st floor bedroom, and then by the time I’m walking down the hall that door starts to open, I’m shooting.

Shooting blindly through the side off the house, I think we could all agree was reckless, albeit his shots didn’t hit anyone and didn’t contribute to her death. No knocks warrants are legal, but if not wanted by the public then they need to work on changes. My detective friend, narcotics, says his guys don’t like them or use them (but they are allowed to). He said they like to track the people for a safer arrest point and then go to their house for a search. He said the middle of night catching people off guard is from the movies or the 70’s when people were not armed like today.

Tragic accident. Imo

LowT

It was a “No Knock warrant” yet police still provided the courtesy anyways.

Maybe you live in a big house where you wouldn’t hear police knocking but in a 1200 sq ft apartment (if that) you can definitely hear.

Its a fucked up situation to be in if you’ve been breaking the law.
If you’ve truly been following this case then you know Breonna Taylor’s house was the stash house for 5 different trap houses.
The police knew this that’s how they got the warrant, why people keep defending this piece of shit is beyond me.

She wasn’t a saint, she wasn’t sleeping in her bed, she was a low life that hung around other low life’s that ultimately cost her, her life. Let’s not forget this chick had a dead body in her car. If she’s so innocent why is MSM downplaying that fact?

This world has no room for weak ass double standards.

Last edited:
I posted the right video but cbs covered up the most crucial part so I had to dig up the real version already buried by MSM.

Its ok though because I posted the correct version and your position is the same so obviously you suffer from confirmation bias. Called out? I explained to you when your a criminal with a warrant and cops show up and you start shooting through the doorway you get what’s called ‘murdered in your bed’.

“Urban Lingo” LOL! I explained it to you by video what else do you need me to do have a jury break it down even further?

You’re delusional to me fighting your point. Take the L! :laughat:

There u go making up facts again. She was not a criminal and not the subject of the investigation. And if u fight my point I’d lose miserably and look ridiculous like u are right now. Both parties were justified in their actions that’s why it’s fucked up. That search warrant should have never been signed.

It was a “No Knock warrant” yet police still provided the courtesy anyways.

Maybe you live in a big house where you wouldn’t hear police knocking but in a 1200 sq ft apartment (if that) you can definitely hear.

Its a fucked up situation to be in if you’ve been breaking the law.
If you’ve truly been following this case then you know Breonna Taylor’s house was the stash house for 5 different trap houses.
The police knew this that’s how they got the warrant, why people keep defending this piece of shit is beyond me.

She wasn’t a saint, she wasn’t sleeping in her bed, she was a low life that hung around other low life’s that ultimately cost her, her life. Let’s not forget this chick had a dead body in her car. If she’s so innocent why are MSM downplaying the fact?

This world has no room for weak ass double standards.

U just want to create ur own facts. If that’s the case, they would have found a cash cow of drugs but they found no drugs. I’ll repeat for the slow kids in the back, no drugs were found in her apartment. Why? Cause she was not the target of the investigation, but her ex-boyfriend who was residing at another house. The current boyfriend has no drug history. Perfect example of perception bias clouding judgment.

There u go making up facts again. She was not a criminal and not the subject of the investigation. And if u fight my point I’d lose miserably and look ridiculous like u are right now. Both parties were justified in their actions that’s why it’s fucked up. That search warrant should have never been signed.

Unless your a judge it’s not for you to say whether or not the warrant should have been signed.

She may not have been the subject but she was involved and therefore collateral damage. I like how you suggest that her actions are justified because of the fact she had no criminal record. You have no ground to stand are and yes you do look ridiculous by continuing to defend her. You’re just mad because another false Martyr is being exposed and your liberal ass can’t handle it.

U just want to create ur own facts. If that’s the case, they would have found a cash cow of drugs but they found no drugs. I’ll repeat for the slow kids in the back, no drugs were found in her apartment. Why? Cause she was not the target of the investigation, but her ex-boyfriend who was residing at another house. The current boyfriend has no drug history. Perfect example of perception bias clouding judgment.

They found drugs, cash, and guns in ALL of the stash houses!

They were bringing the drugs from the stash house they got Walker in video carrying them in and out if his car.

What facts am I making up? Pretty sure everything I’ve stated is all public information

Back