Pharmacom Store

Another Proviron Query

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    Rep Points

Another Proviron Query

So Ive used proviron plenty and it has a substantial impact for me on mood, libido, even drive and aggression in the gym. Makes me think my SHBG naturally runs higher than others who feel little to nothing from it.

My question is related to bioavailability. On paper this only has a bioavailability of 3%. That seems crazy and Ive never been quite sure what to make of that. I know firsthand it has strong effects in vivo. Can it be that 3% of 50 mg is enough to exert it effects? Also, it has always made me wonder if an IM preparation of proviron would yield a greater bioavailabity. Its methylated at the 1st carbon not the 17th so you wouldn't expect it to be very orally active. Ive never seen it as an injectable and not sure itd be worth the oil volume and scar tissue when we have masteron but im curious how it would act if 100% could reach the blood instead of just 3%.

Im hoping theres so organic chemistry guys who can clear this up for me a bit.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel618 View Post
    So Ive used proviron plenty and it has a substantial impact for me on mood, libido, even drive and aggression in the gym. Makes me think my SHBG naturally runs higher than others who feel little to nothing from it.

My question is related to bioavailability. On paper this only has a bioavailability of 3%. That seems crazy and Ive never been quite sure what to make of that. I know firsthand it has strong effects in vivo. Can it be that 3% of 50 mg is enough to exert it effects? Also, it has always made me wonder if an IM preparation of proviron would yield a greater bioavailabity. Its methylated at the 1st carbon not the 17th so you wouldn't expect it to be very orally active. Ive never seen it as an injectable and not sure itd be worth the oil volume and scar tissue when we have masteron but im curious how it would act if 100% could reach the blood instead of just 3%.

Im hoping theres so organic chemistry guys who can clear this up for me a bit.

On paper and in anecdotal review proviron is a godsend AAS, however, I fall into the ďproviron does very little to nothingĒ class, even after recently using 50mgs a day for 50 days, I didnít even notice anything when I stopped using it which is sometimes a decent indicator for me...Ive tried using two different labs so I doubt both are bunk. I also doubt Iím the only person who feels proviron is a waste of money but It seems Iím a stand alone in this particular class since Ive never read anyone else agree with me. That being said, Iíd love to feel what everyone else claims so Iím curious in hearing the replies from our ASF chem guys about IM proviron.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    On paper and in anecdotal review proviron is a godsend AAS, however, I fall into the ďproviron does very little to nothingĒ class, even after recently using 50mgs a day for 50 days, I didnít even notice anything when I stopped using it which is sometimes a decent indicator for me...Ive tried using two different labs so I doubt both are bunk. I also doubt Iím the only person who feels proviron is a waste of money but It seems Iím a stand alone in this particular class since Ive never read anyone else agree with me. That being said, Iíd love to feel what everyone else claims so Iím curious in hearing the replies from our ASF chem guys about IM proviron.
    I got the chance to talk to Matt Porter about this before he passed and he was like you, felt nothing from it even at 100 mg. He agreed with my theory that some people just dont produce a lot of SHBG so they dont notice when it goes down because their free test is already high. Very broscientific lol but makes sense to me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts
    Rep Points

Following this...I use 50mg a day of Proviron from Jpal and notice a slight difference... Was running 100mg just to see and also notice a different, largely in mood and Libido.

But want to hear some more feedback pertaining to your question.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts
    Rep Points

was wanting to try it some day but your theory now makes me really NOT want to try it since I always have low SHBG lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    620 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Where's Max when we need him-lol- Have to say I get next to nothing as far as perf. enhan. from it.- However I think most of it's effects are kinda hidden. For me, especially if I'm doing nandros., it has a profound effect on sex drive. Recently I decided to do a little experiment and stopped it in the middle of a test,npp cycle. THAT'S when I learned how much it was really doing. After 4 or 5 days I had absolutely NO sex drive(which is very unusual). Just didn't give a shit about it one way or another. SO- I started back immediately and w/in 2 or 3 days was back chasing the wife around as soon as I got home( and when @ work constantly bugging her to send me selfies-lol) So I know this isn't any help on the scientific side, but (at least for me) it's a no-brainer. I also noticed it is getting alot of attention as part of some pct. protocols. And I would love to try a IM version( if there is such a thing- never seen any). Also very interested in why we only absorb 3%(no wonder most labs recommend 50 to 150mgs.) that can get pricey pretty quick! Maybe some of our more astute chemistry geeks can chime in here-lol! Anyway, if that's all it does for me- that's enough! (BTW- Don't notice any "mind blowing" feel good emotions from it- maybe a little mood enhancement- nothing great)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    Where's Max when we need him-lol- Have to say I get next to nothing as far as perf. enhan. from it.- However I think most of it's effects are kinda hidden. For me, especially if I'm doing nandros., it has a profound effect on sex drive. Recently I decided to do a little experiment and stopped it in the middle of a test,npp cycle. THAT'S when I learned how much it was really doing. After 4 or 5 days I had absolutely NO sex drive(which is very unusual). Just didn't give a shit about it one way or another. SO- I started back immediately and w/in 2 or 3 days was back chasing the wife around as soon as I got home( and when @ work constantly bugging her to send me selfies-lol) So I know this isn't any help on the scientific side, but (at least for me) it's a no-brainer. I also noticed it is getting alot of attention as part of some pct. protocols. And I would love to try a IM version( if there is such a thing- never seen any). Also very interested in why we only absorb 3%(no wonder most labs recommend 50 to 150mgs.) that can get pricey pretty quick! Maybe some of our more astute chemistry geeks can chime in here-lol! Anyway, if that's all it does for me- that's enough! (BTW- Don't notice any "mind blowing" feel good emotions from it- maybe a little mood enhancement- nothing great)
    It does next to nothing for me in the "feels". I thought it gave me a "sexual boost" until I tried Mast and got a real sex boost. However I do get higher free Test on it, and it does seem to mitigate "some" E2 sides. I have drawn bloods on Test levels with and without Proviron. And my Free Test is always higher with Proviron.

I know it is not an A.I. and I'm not saying it lowers E2, but I can allow my E2 levels to raise higher without feeling like crap when I take it. MAST as well. But it is expensive. I can get the same response from 200mg Mast. And itll probably be cheaper

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    620 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by shawn4425 View Post
    It does next to nothing for me in the "feels". I thought it gave me a "sexual boost" until I tried Mast and got a real sex boost. However I do get higher free Test on it, and it does seem to mitigate "some" E2 sides. I have drawn bloods on Test levels with and without Proviron. And my Free Test is always higher with Proviron.

I know it is not an A.I. and I'm not saying it lowers E2, but I can allow my E2 levels to raise higher without feeling like crap when I take it. MAST as well. But it is expensive. I can get the same response from 200mg Mast. And itll probably be cheaper

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    This makes alot of sense. I would love to just mix in a little Mast.in my pins, instead of paying basically 1.00 per 25 mg. pill. I"ve only done mast. once, and the only thing I seemed to get was a handful of hair in my hand-lol. Don't know why it is so hard on my hairline- but I would like to keep what LITTLE bit I have-lol (to be completely honest- not sure about my source @ the time-so who knows what I was "really" doing.- w/o mentioning names- let's just say they have been proven not reliable w/ what's in the vial) ANYWAY- Think I would be willing to give it another shot- pun intended-lol-- I still wonder IF there is an injectable version of Provi? Never heard of one, but that doesn't mean shit- I'm sure there's a mad scientist somewhere that's whipped some up!(if it's doable- chemistry wise?) I wouldn't know-that"s for sure! Thanks for the info on the E2 tho- def. good to know!