• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pgc649

pgcc649

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up. I just joined on recommendation of guy I've known a while.
Said was good place. Competed from 1990-99 in NPC, and judged in NPC for two years after that. Started out in 1988 at 16 in New Jersey at Diamond Gym. Im sure a lot have heard of it. A lot call it the Golds Venice east coast. Not sure it's that anymore but it sure was once.
Anyway what's up to everyone and I'll do my best to contribute.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

What's up. I just joined on recommendation of guy I've known a while.
Said was good place. Competed from 1990-99 in NPC, and judged in NPC for two years after that. Started out in 1988 at 16 in New Jersey at Diamond Gym. Im sure a lot have heard of it. A lot call it the Golds Venice east coast. Not sure it's that anymore but it sure was once.
Anyway what's up to everyone and I'll do my best to contribute.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
Welcome man.
Glad you made it.

Nukelabs@securenym.net

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to ASF!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey welcome bro

I saw one of your posts in another thread on here, and I sent you a private message, but I didn't even notice your low post count, nor that you just joined our board this month. I'm thinking that you might not even be able to send any private messages until you have 10 posts or more. Anyway, welcome aboard. Good to have you here. There are some great guys on here, (many of them actually, ) as well as a few weasels here and there like anywhere else. But some very good info gets shared from time to time.

Welcome brotha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back