Do you smoke? (Cigs/Weed/Vape/Etc...)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts
    Rep Points

I might take you up on that
    In a few years this post will be considered fascist and somehow racist at the same time.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    426 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    In my research.... micro dosing over long periods of time is what will achieve that ďre wiring affectĒ.... there isnít many studies being done on a one time large dose type of treatment... mostly out of fear of drug induced psychosis. But... When microdosing youíre not really doing enough to feel the shroom buzz at all....

nothin quite as spiritually uplifting and beautiful as a sunset on shrooms... Iíve even enjoyed gloomy days to the fullest... but I agree, as a responsible adult, get all your ducks in a row before you dive in man. Send your wife and kid to the in laws for the entire day if ya can! Lol

When I first came to ASF I was going through some major mental hurdles to say the least. Mostly depression but itís a long list of issues. One very well respected Vet here was nice enough to take the time and help me find my way through some stuff. Not gonna mention his name because Iím not sure if he wants a bunch more mental mother fuckers like me asking for advice. One of the things he recommended to me was to get off ALL the Pharma prescription meds I was taking and look into and try microdosing mushrooms. Iíll be the first to admit I was kinda taken back because when I thought of taking mushrooms I always thought of some Cheech and Chong type dude sitting there drooling on himself staring at some wall laughing and giggling. He must have anticipated my reaction because he told me to look into and research it before just brushing it off as stupid. Since then Iíve probably read 100ís of pages of research and testimonials about microdosing. Some bad but most of everything I have seen list some really convincing stuff about just how good microdosing is for basically just what someone just mentioned. Basically resetting the brain back to the factory settings and before it got all fucked up over time. Thereís also a TON of testimonials by people (mostly in Europe)saying how microdosing has changed their lives for the better. A lot of those people were like me and were on tons and tons of prescription meds and now most take none. All the research Iíve looked at definitely has made me a believer and I am really close to pulling the trigger and trying it out. Iíve stopped taking all prescription meds except one for depression(thatís only because the last time I went off it I had a 9mm in my mouth)in anticipation of trying microdosing. The Mrs. is researching it now and if she agrees Iím definitely gonna try it. It may not be for everyone but itís definitely IMO worth looking into.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    586 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    How would you describe or access your cognitive-thought process for the weeks and months following? Did you feel a re-wiring like effect? I seen statements backed with hard support that most people feel refreshed so to speak, with the ability to think clearer and outside the box with a different perspective, less anxiety other than what our minds have eventually been self programmed to do on a daily basis, based on our lives and daily routines that basically engineered ourselves to a narrow and one dimensional approach, unbeknownst to ourselves.. As we get older and deal with life stressors, we loose our ability with gauging things by using predictive thinking that can be very actuate with a healthy and stable mind-set. You get what I'm saying. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
    I absolutely believe this is the truth. It has helped me personally deal with PTSD from childhood experiences and also help my wife and I get closer because we were both able to deal with struggles in the relationship and get passed negative thought patterns (mainly me struggling with anger issues). It has helped me open my mind more and be more compassionate to others and has really helped me appreciate little things more. Idk, I donít want it to sound so whimsical and silly, but itís the honest truth. I think that if you take some time to really think about what you want to get out of it and go into it with purpose, THAT is where you see the most benefit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Rep Points

Ive been considering trying microdosing. What dose and schedule do you guys follow?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    586 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Motojg View Post
    Ive been considering trying microdosing. What dose and schedule do you guys follow?
    So Iíve heard that a micro dose protocol of Monday/Wednesday/Friday @500mg is a pretty good way to start. Threshold for the effects of Golden Teacher/Cubensis is roughly 1.5g for a full grown male, so 500mg would be right at the boundary, and you could even do less if youíre on the more sensitive end of the spectrum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts
    Rep Points

Cigs and weed , wish I could quit the cigs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    226 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    I use a weed vape occasionally, and smoke bud here and there. Pretty rarely though because it makes me too hungry and forgetful lol. I haven't been able to smoke it in years because of all the hybridization, gives me anxiety. Now that some of the old school strains are coming back again it's like the weed I remember from when I was younger. Smooth effects without the crazy anxiety and nausea.
    is that what causes it? i use to be an avid smoker through my teens & twenties & enjoyed it. Now days it makes me so anxious i cant enjoy it. even the edibles wipe me out. Fuck i ate some not to long ago & was in the fetal position & could barely move my limbs & head were so heavy. lmfao

shits not for me anymore.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    Please do the reserch needed to pursue your needs....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,811 Posts
    Rep Points

I agree with dale as far as the churches... and pretty much everything else he says too lol.

i feel a road trip is in my future. Dragon and lady dragon, dale and the mrs dale, vincentino and vincentina, coach and coachess, AR and lady R , and everyone else who wishes to see the world differently, the milf and the mrs milf and a mountain range in the north with some kayaks and some shroomery and some wisdom and some faith. Itís really too bad you canít trust dudes you meet on a roid forum cuz that would be a helluva time.

and for some of you, it would be tremendous kick in the ass to snap out of your funk and to understand your self much better...

there was a time when I was macro-dosing those little beauties everyday for a very long time. Haha

damn I miss those days

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    426 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Unlisted View Post
    is that what causes it? i use to be an avid smoker through my teens & twenties & enjoyed it. Now days it makes me so anxious i cant enjoy it. even the edibles wipe me out. Fuck i ate some not to long ago & was in the fetal position & could barely move my limbs & head were so heavy. lmfao

shits not for me anymore.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Thatís exactly what we told my wifeís MS doctor when he was recommending she try the medical weed for her pain. Her Doc swore up and down that there are options available now that wonít cause the anxiety and the lazy stoned out effect. I canít confirm that until she actually gets her card in the mail though. Sheís definitely not looking to get all whacked and sheís picky as fuck, like most chics, so if anyone would give a real opinion it would be her. Iíll be happy to report back her opinions when she tryís it. The Doc said something about an oil that goes under the tongue thatís not supposed to get people all fucked up. I canít remember exactly what she called it.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    426 Posts
    Rep Points

I agree with dale as far as the churches... and pretty much everything else he says too lol.

i feel a road trip is in my future. Dragon and lady dragon, dale and the mrs dale, vincentino and vincentina, coach and coachess, AR and lady R , and everyone else who wishes to see the world differently, the milf and the mrs milf and a mountain range in the north with some kayaks and some shroomery and some wisdom and some faith. Itís really too bad you canít trust dudes you meet on a roid forum cuz that would be a helluva time.

and for some of you, it would be tremendous kick in the ass to snap out of your funk and to understand your self much better...

there was a time when I was macro-dosing those little beauties everyday for a very long time. Haha

damn I miss those days
    Boy MK you hit the nail on the head with a few things you said there. The one you said that hit home the most is about trusting people. Iím ALWAYS the stupid fuck that immediately trusts everyone as soon as I meet them in person or on the net and then almost without fail they turn around and fuck me right in the face. I hate being the naive asshole all the time. Thatís probably the single biggest reason I hate almost everyone!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    586 Posts
    Rep Points

damn I miss those days
    I feel that 100% MK. The wife and I just got our offer accepted on our dream home, so you let me know anytime youíre around bourbon country and Iíll have a steak waiting on ya

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    426 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
    I feel that 100% MK. The wife and I just got our offer accepted on our dream home, so you let me know anytime youíre around bourbon country and Iíll have a steak waiting on ya
    Congrats brother!!!! Thatís awesome to hear!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,186 Posts
    Rep Points

damn I miss those days
    Well man, you know that you are one of the few fuckers here with an open invitation still. That AR guy seems fair dinkum too. The shaman here doesnít charge anything but the guy who sets it up charges $1,000 pesos which currently is less than $50 usd for the Sapo. I did a thread about our experiences a couple of years ago here in the pit.
    Mushrooms...I got you covered, easy. But I am telling you that 2g of these get you plenty high so 500mg ainít microdosing. 100mg seems to be what people like for that.
    Not sure I think the strains matter. P. cubensis all seem pretty much the same to me if grown with similar conditions.

I am amazed in this thread how many people let a substance control them.
    But on that note, the guy I know who mentioned he had an epiphany is the one who took us out to the shaman. This guy was a full bore, destructive alcoholic. He told me after one experience/session, he quit drinking cold turkey. That shit must be pretty powerful because I know of people who have died from cold turkey kicking alcohol.

Cabo is starting to pick up again slowly. By the end of the month the whales should be back and life getting better. Start planning.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points

Quit cigarettes 4 days ago. Added Chantix. Back to my boxing shit.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    586 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    Not sure I think the strains matter. P. cubensis all seem pretty much the same to me if grown with similar conditions.
    So, this statement is false. If you look up the different strains of psychedelic mushrooms, thereís ABSOLUTELY a difference in the amount/ratio of psilocybin and psilocin in each of the strains. Some can be over 2 times more potent than traditional cubes or GTís which are pretty much at the middle to low end of the spectrum. The conditions they are grown in donít affect whether they are stronger or not, because different strains HAVE to be grown in different conditions than others. The strongest psychedelic mushrooms have been found to grow in northern Cali/southern Washington state area, because they can be grown in the cooler climate and need to be grown on wood substrate and not in dirt or straight up dung.

Sorry to nerd out, Iíve just done ALOT of research on mushrooms because I wanted to grow my own lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk