Do you smoke? (Cigs/Weed/Vape/Etc...)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 114
  1. #91
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,496

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    888
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,191
    Thanked in
    1,120 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    When I was in my 20's I smoked cigarettes, cigars and weed occasionally. After about 6 months I just stopped cold turkey. Tried some weed again about 3-4 years ago (legal here) but it was WAY too strong. Still have like a half ounce from back then. Probably will never use it.

    My cardio capacity currently sucks. I just cant imagine smoking at my age and in my shape. How do you guys that smoke do cardio?

  2. #92
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,890

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    649
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,068
    Thanked in
    1,183 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
    So, this statement is false. If you look up the different strains of psychedelic mushrooms, thereís ABSOLUTELY a difference in the amount/ratio of psilocybin and psilocin in each of the strains. Some can be over 2 times more potent than traditional cubes or GTís which are pretty much at the middle to low end of the spectrum. The conditions they are grown in donít affect whether they are stronger or not, because different strains HAVE to be grown in different conditions than others. The strongest psychedelic mushrooms have been found to grow in northern Cali/southern Washington state area, because they can be grown in the cooler climate and need to be grown on wood substrate and not in dirt or straight up dung.

    Sorry to nerd out, Iíve just done ALOT of research on mushrooms because I wanted to grow my own lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Keep up your research then. You seem to be confusing strains with species. P. cubensis strain potency may vary from locality to locality but if grown under similar conditions, they vary only slightly. Most of the percieved differences are in the users mind, e.g. ďI get really horny on penis envy.Ē Although P. cubensis can grow on wood or dung, they will grow on anything, the wood loving Psylocybe are P. cyancens which DO have significantly more psycoactive compound and dung lovers like P. similanceata.

    I donít have internet or book info but actual practical experience with all of the above mentioned species. When I say strains, the ones I have grown are Albino penis envy, penis envy, B+, Golden Teacher, to name what I remember. Currently Chitwan, Burma, Huatla, Mazatepec and Hawaiian.

    You are welcome to come down and trip on all of the later to confirm or deny your point.

  3. #93
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    535

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    537
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    535
    Thanked in
    326 Posts
    Rep Points
    7487774

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    Well man, you know that you are one of the few fuckers here with an open invitation still. That AR guy seems fair dinkum too. The shaman here doesnít charge anything but the guy who sets it up charges $1,000 pesos which currently is less than $50 usd for the Sapo. I did a thread about our experiences a couple of years ago here in the pit.
    Mushrooms...I got you covered, easy. But I am telling you that 2g of these get you plenty high so 500mg ainít microdosing. 100mg seems to be what people like for that.
    Not sure I think the strains matter. P. cubensis all seem pretty much the same to me if grown with similar conditions.

    I am amazed in this thread how many people let a substance control them.
    But on that note, the guy I know who mentioned he had an epiphany is the one who took us out to the shaman. This guy was a full bore, destructive alcoholic. He told me after one experience/session, he quit drinking cold turkey. That shit must be pretty powerful because I know of people who have died from cold turkey kicking alcohol.

    Cabo is starting to pick up again slowly. By the end of the month the whales should be back and life getting better. Start planning.

    Thank you Coach for the compliment I think. I always thought I was a good dude that had no need to bullshit anyone for any reason. I do feel compelled to tell you though in my everyday day life I have absolutely ZERO friends. Iím thinking maybe I was wrong and Iím really a total asshole. Lol

  4. #94
    Senior Member

    Vincentino's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,263

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,236
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    971
    Thanked in
    559 Posts
    Rep Points
    37643048

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    Keep up your research then. You seem to be confusing strains with species. P. cubensis strain potency may vary from locality to locality but if grown under similar conditions, they vary only slightly. Most of the percieved differences are in the users mind, e.g. ďI get really horny on penis envy.Ē Although P. cubensis can grow on wood or dung, they will grow on anything, the wood loving Psylocybe are P. cyancens which DO have significantly more psycoactive compound and dung lovers like P. similanceata.

    I donít have internet or book info but actual practical experience with all of the above mentioned species. When I say strains, the ones I have grown are Albino penis envy, penis envy, B+, Golden Teacher, to name what I remember. Currently Chitwan, Burma, Huatla, Mazatepec and Hawaiian.

    You are welcome to come down and trip on all of the later to confirm or deny your point.
    Lol we must have misunderstood eachother or I fucked up and used the wrong terminology, because you and I just said the same things

  5. #95
    Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    62

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points
    300100

    40 years ago I liked to smoke hawaiian pakalolo...I started having a hard time remembering stuff...then I...I...I...what was the question?...

  6. #96
    Senior Member

    HPM3TAL's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,306

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    268
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    669
    Thanked in
    480 Posts
    Rep Points
    1402483290

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
    Yeah I listen to Joe Rogan pretty constantly, I have a deep appreciation for how that guy tries to see everyoneís point of view.
    So, if Iíve never told you before, Iím almost complete with my bachelorís in Chemistry, and have researched DMT pretty extensively because I also want to do it. But recently after learning more about psilocybin, Iíve found that the compound that your body breaks psilocybin into is 5-MEO-DMT, the same active compound in Ayahuasca. What this means is that with a ďheroic doseĒ of mushrooms, meaning above 5 grams, would be a very similar, if not the same, experience as drinking Ayahuasca.
    Agreed. I absolutely love them and have gotten a lot of personal and spiritual growth from them.
    From my "research" and personal experience preparing and using Ayahuasca it does not contain 5-meo-dmt. It is typically a combination of a DMT containing plant and a MAOI. Common plants for preparation are Mimosas Hostilis (DMT) and either Banisteriopsis Caapi vine or Syrian Rue seed (MAOI). There are several other plants and even some grasses that contain DMT, but the one I listed is the most common used.
    5-MEO-DMT is mostly sourced from certain toads that excrete the psychedelic substance when agitated or scared. I had a friend that owned a Colorado river toad for this reason. The effects of DMT and 5-Meo-dmt are quite different.

    Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

  7. #97
    Senior Member

    HPM3TAL's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,306

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    268
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    669
    Thanked in
    480 Posts
    Rep Points
    1402483290

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
    So, this statement is false. If you look up the different strains of psychedelic mushrooms, thereís ABSOLUTELY a difference in the amount/ratio of psilocybin and psilocin in each of the strains. Some can be over 2 times more potent than traditional cubes or GTís which are pretty much at the middle to low end of the spectrum. The conditions they are grown in donít affect whether they are stronger or not, because different strains HAVE to be grown in different conditions than others. The strongest psychedelic mushrooms have been found to grow in northern Cali/southern Washington state area, because they can be grown in the cooler climate and need to be grown on wood substrate and not in dirt or straight up dung.

    Sorry to nerd out, Iíve just done ALOT of research on mushrooms because I wanted to grow my own lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Psilocin and psilocybin are the 2 actives that will be im slightly different ratios depending on the strain. From my experience with B+, Hawaiian, amazonia, golden teacher, Ecuador's, and many others, they are pretty much the same.
    Azurescens are the ones that are many times more potent, but almost impossible to cultivate outside of nature.

    Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

  8. #98
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    535

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    537
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    535
    Thanked in
    326 Posts
    Rep Points
    7487774

    Well this is were I get of the bus. You guys are WAY to fucking smart for me. Thank you for reminding me Iíve taken too many shots to the head and I ride on the short bus now!!!! Lol

  9. #99
    Senior Member

    Vincentino's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,263

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,236
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    971
    Thanked in
    559 Posts
    Rep Points
    37643048

    Quote Originally Posted by HPM3TAL View Post
    From my "research" and personal experience preparing and using Ayahuasca it does not contain 5-meo-dmt. It is typically a combination of a DMT containing plant and a MAOI. Common plants for preparation are Mimosas Hostilis (DMT) and either Banisteriopsis Caapi vine or Syrian Rue seed (MAOI). There are several other plants and even some grasses that contain DMT, but the one I listed is the most common used.
    5-MEO-DMT is mostly sourced from certain toads that excrete the psychedelic substance when agitated or scared. I had a friend that owned a Colorado river toad for this reason. The effects of DMT and 5-Meo-dmt are quite different.

    Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
    Yes you are correct, 5-MeO-N,N,DMT is the more introspective tryptamine found in toads and used with Ibogaine in therapeutic sessions, where as N,N,DMT is what is found in plants and in the Ayahuasca brew. I mislabeled them, and also canít speak from experience of doing them, although have always wanted to

  10. #100
    Senior Member

    Vincentino's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,263

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,236
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    971
    Thanked in
    559 Posts
    Rep Points
    37643048

    Quote Originally Posted by HPM3TAL View Post
    Psilocin and psilocybin are the 2 actives that will be im slightly different ratios depending on the strain. From my experience with B+, Hawaiian, amazonia, golden teacher, Ecuador's, and many others, they are pretty much the same.
    Azurescens are the ones that are many times more potent, but almost impossible to cultivate outside of nature.

    Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
    Exactly. I wanted to grow Azurescens and the Cyanescens strains because theyíre the strongest, but after reading about the difficulty and how it almost always fails when itís not natural I decided to shift my focus. I still have yet to purchase a grow kit though

  11. #101
    Senior Member

    Vincentino's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,263

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,236
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    971
    Thanked in
    559 Posts
    Rep Points
    37643048

    Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Well this is were I get of the bus. You guys are WAY to fucking smart for me. Thank you for reminding me Iíve taken too many shots to the head and I ride on the short bus now!!!! Lol
    Lol man Iím not smart at all, I just took an extreme interest in psychedelics after my first mushroom trip. Everyone has their passion! Think about these guys/sources that brew gear. Iím sure most of them didnít go to school for pharmacology or chemistry, but they have the passion for it so they learned. Donít sell yourself short!

  12. #102
    Senior Member

    HPM3TAL's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,306

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    268
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    669
    Thanked in
    480 Posts
    Rep Points
    1402483290

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
    Lol man Iím not smart at all, I just took an extreme interest in psychedelics after my first mushroom trip. Everyone has their passion! Think about these guys/sources that brew gear. Iím sure most of them didnít go to school for pharmacology or chemistry, but they have the passion for it so they learned. Donít sell yourself short!
    Check out Alexander Shulgin's book "Pihkal". It is a book about his experience preparing and consuming many different psychoactive phenethylamine.

    Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

  13. #103
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,890

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    649
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,068
    Thanked in
    1,183 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
    Exactly. I wanted to grow Azurescens and the Cyanescens strains because theyíre the strongest, but after reading about the difficulty and how it almost always fails when itís not natural I decided to shift my focus. I still have yet to purchase a grow kit though
    I grew them and yes, they were a pain. P. azurescens required a freeze iirc, like opium poppy seeds. I grew on sterilized oak chips but Traeger pellets ease that hassle now.

    Ecuador and Amazonian were the other strains of P. cubensis I couldnít remember. There have been so many...

    ĒSapoĒ is toad in Spanish by the way.

    I want to but canít do ayahuasca. I am a loud ass puker and my noise would ruin everyoneís trip.

  14. #104
    Senior Member

    HPM3TAL's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,306

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    268
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    669
    Thanked in
    480 Posts
    Rep Points
    1402483290

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    I grew them and yes, they were a pain. P. azurescens required a freeze iirc, like opium poppy seeds. I grew on sterilized oak chips but Traeger pellets ease that hassle now.

    Ecuador and Amazonian were the other strains of P. cubensis I couldnít remember. There have been so many...

    ĒSapoĒ is toad in Spanish by the way.

    I want to but canít do ayahuasca. I am a loud ass puker and my noise would ruin everyoneís trip.
    Those Ecuador's get huge! I think you're the first person I have heard having success with home grown azurescens. Traeger pellets, now that's a good idea.
    Puking on ayahuasca is pretty much a guarantee, but typically only once, and that's about when the first wave starts crashing in.

    Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

  15. #105
    Senior Member

    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    9,113

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,300
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,995
    Thanked in
    3,594 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I tried growing in high school. Rice patties. Turned into a black soupy mess. Havenít tried since, but back then I was friends with this hippy dude that grew then non stop and gave me free stuff constantly.

    thanks for the invite coach, Iím glad that my political banter hasnít caused any distain towards me. Lol. I get carried away. Iíd love to plan a vacation someday and check the coach life out.

    And vinny bro, I like my steak medium rare.

    what a trip thatíd be. There should be a way we can find a public location and start an annual ASF convention. Get together, share ideas and knowledges , shoot the shit. Nothing illegal and nothing to worry about. 🤔

Similar Threads

  1. Do you smoke pot?
    By bigtime916 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 12-04-2017, 07:51 PM
  2. Alcohol vape
    By irishbrah69 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-24-2017, 11:43 PM
  3. Vape Cartridge THC
    By texaswhar in forum The Pit
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-08-2017, 06:24 PM
  4. Would you smoke with one?
    By The Admin in forum The Pit
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-20-2017, 07:46 PM
  5. is chicks that smoke weed really hawt?
    By heckler7 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-15-2014, 02:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums