Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,084 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
    So my advice to you would be to pick a day, maybe weeks in advance, but just pick a day where you’re going to do it. Make sure it’s going to be a nice day outside where you can just sit back and relax and enjoy the sun, maybe get a speaker and throw some good music on. My experience has been that 2 grams is the perfect dose for just relaxing and having a good time and getting the visuals and some good thought patterns. Obviously if you have some things you want to work on in your brain then you could up the dose, but 2 grams is a really chill dose where you can still enjoy it even if you have a lot going on in life. There’s a huge reason that the FDA is taking them from Schedule 1 to Schedule 2, they are incredibly therapeutic
    this is something I don't often talk about, but I have been researching and reading about microdosing over the years.
    many years back I stumbled across some articles where they were using it in France as a therapeutic treatment, of course it was experimental. the results completely baffled the scientists. if I'm not mistaken it was because of that initial research that propelled other clinical studies.
    from the information on gathering it seems to be very promising with realigning the brain and the circuitry, bringing balance and order, almost to a factory setting so to speak.

I think I'll take your advice on picking a day in advance, and believe it or not I often carry a portable speaker with me, I own two of them one is in my truck and the other is in my gym bag. the little Pandora with my little portable speaker, and going somewhere to just detach and unplug.
    I can't tell you how many people I speak to on a daily basis, it's mentally draining. I'm continuously finding resolve and resolutions, dealing with logistics, customers and homeowners and the list goes on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    560 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    this is something I don't often talk about, but I have been researching and reading about microdosing over the years.
    many years back I stumbled across some articles where they were using it in France as a therapeutic treatment, of course it was experimental. the results completely baffled the scientists. if I'm not mistaken it was because of that initial research that propelled other clinical studies.
    from the information on gathering it seems to be very promising with realigning the brain and the circuitry, bringing balance and order, almost to a factory setting so to speak.

I think I'll take your advice on picking a day in advance, and believe it or not I often carry a portable speaker with me, I own two of them one is in my truck and the other is in my gym bag. the little Pandora with my little portable speaker, and going somewhere to just detach and unplug.
    I can't tell you how many people I speak to on a daily basis, it's mentally draining. I'm continuously finding resolve and resolutions, dealing with logistics, customers and homeowners and the list goes on.
    Yeah man, I definitely think it would be beneficial for you to just cut away and get some “me” time and use those as a tool to just relax and be able to appreciate that alone time better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts
    Rep Points

None of above in 20 yrs . never smoke cigs , weed back when was in college and absolutely no vape. Sorry but people that vape seem to like things in mouth a bit to much lol

Mayor of Pound Town

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points

Gave up smoking for vaping. Need to quit that too.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,084 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah man, I definitely think it would be beneficial for you to just cut away and get some “me” time and use those as a tool to just relax and be able to appreciate that alone time better.

How would you describe or access your cognitive-thought process for the weeks and months following? Did you feel a re-wiring like effect? I seen statements backed with hard support that most people feel refreshed so to speak, with the ability to think clearer and outside the box with a different perspective, less anxiety other than what our minds have eventually been self programmed to do on a daily basis, based on our lives and daily routines that basically engineered ourselves to a narrow and one dimensional approach, unbeknownst to ourselves.. As we get older and deal with life stressors, we loose our ability with gauging things by using predictive thinking that can be very actuate with a healthy and stable mind-set. You get what I'm saying. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,594 Posts
    Rep Points

In my research.... micro dosing over long periods of time is what will achieve that “re wiring affect”.... there isn’t many studies being done on a one time large dose type of treatment... mostly out of fear of drug induced psychosis. But... When microdosing you’re not really doing enough to feel the shroom buzz at all....

nothin quite as spiritually uplifting and beautiful as a sunset on shrooms... I’ve even enjoyed gloomy days to the fullest... but I agree, as a responsible adult, get all your ducks in a row before you dive in man. Send your wife and kid to the in laws for the entire day if ya can! Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,183 Posts
    Rep Points

I think every person on this planet should have a mushroom trip on the beach at some point in their life. Without a doubt the most spiritually significant day of my life.
    There is a “shaman” here that can facilitate that and “the sapo”.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    424 Posts
    Rep Points

Most people don’t/won’t believe me when i say what ive done as far as drugs go and the life i used to live before turning my life around and leaving that lifestyle behind but since the topic is here im going to go ahead and share a lil fragment of that period in time with you all. I fell in love with hallucinogens for a long time and at one point I tripped very hard atleast 3 sometimes 4 days a week for two years straight. It was a way i felt that i could open doors in my mind that were closed to the rest of the mundane living “people” in the world. I have never had a bad trip and could at times read people’s minds just by looking at them. Granted it was probably just more that i had a heightened sensory of sorts going on and could perceive what they were feeling or had going on through their facial expressions and body posture/movements but needless to say it took there breath away when i would speak to them about things they hadn’t even told anyone about. Ive done things on shrooms and acid that most will never believe me about but i know the truth as well as the people who were there to witness it. It got so bad that i was tearing a sheet of acid into four pieces and taking one 1/4 (25hits)about every 4 hours. Went to disney once on a full sheet and had a blast for my birthday.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dale.c View Post
    Most people don’t/won’t believe me when i say what ive done as far as drugs go and the life i used to live before turning my life around and leaving that lifestyle behind but since the topic is here im going to go ahead and share a lil fragment of that period in time with you all. I fell in love with hallucinogens for a long time and at one point I tripped very hard atleast 3 sometimes 4 days a week for two years straight. It was a way i felt that i could open doors in my mind that were closed to the rest of the mundane living “people” in the world. I have never had a bad trip and could at times read people’s minds just by looking at them. Granted it was probably just more that i had a heightened sensory of sorts going on and could perceive what they were feeling or had going on through their facial expressions and body posture/movements but needless to say it took there breath away when i would speak to them about things they hadn’t even told anyone about. Ive done things on shrooms and acid that most will never believe me about but i know the truth as well as the people who were there to witness it. It got so bad that i was tearing a sheet of acid into four pieces and taking one 1/4 (25hits)about every 4 hours. Went to disney once on a full sheet and had a blast for my birthday.

Sounds like you acquired some life knowledge along the way.

I’ve been researching DMT and there are a couple of “churches” here in the US that will let you try it.

Someone said before that it’s EGO death and will forever change your views of life.

Either way the wife and I plan on making a trip to one of these churches in the next few months to see what it’s about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    572 Posts
    Rep Points

Smoke n or vape the devils lettuce. When that's not easy to pull off. I load some sugar I infused into a drink of any sort. Coffee soda juice. And bam. China eyes.
    For those of u who may have interest in the sugar. It's easy. N can walk ya thru it

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

NUCLEAR-LABS REP
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    305 Posts
    Rep Points

I think every person on this planet should have a mushroom trip on the beach at some point in their life. Without a doubt the most spiritually significant day of my life.
    I remember red tide hit the beach around 1995 I was just stoned but some girls were shroomed out and they thought it was just a illusion.
    It was awesome just being stoned.
    But I bet they had a better trip written there names and stuff in the sand.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts
    Rep Points

Edibles before bed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    424 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DragonNRG View Post
    Sounds like you acquired some life knowledge along the way.

I’ve been researching DMT and there are a couple of “churches” here in the US that will let you try it.

Someone said before that it’s EGO death and will forever change your views of life.

Either way the wife and I plan on making a trip to one of these churches in the next few months to see what it’s about.
    Honestly brother I would stay clear of those type of so-called churches because it sounds more like a way to brainwash or start a cult of some sort so to speak. It is a much better and much more spiritual thing to do on your own or in your case with your wife out in nature Away from people who would influence or try to lead your experience in the direction that they wish instead of the way my ancestors did and that was naturally to let it guide you on your own personal experience as it was meant to do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dale.c View Post
    Honestly brother I would stay clear of those type of so-called churches because it sounds more like a way to brainwash or start a cult of some sort so to speak. It is a much better and much more spiritual thing to do on your own or in your case with your wife out in nature Away from people who would influence or try to lead your experience in the direction that they wish instead of the way my ancestors did and that was naturally to let it guide you on your own personal experience as it was meant to do

I hear you bro I’m not planning on joining a cult or drink anyones kool aid.

They call it a “church” that way can legally serve DMT in the US.

It’s like $500 to go once and try it and since it’s out of state we really only plan on going once.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    424 Posts
    Rep Points

Damn that brother for $500 i will set you up for a year’s worth and drive you out to joshua tree myself and brew up a batch of Kool aid that tastes like nectar of the gods