• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do you smoke? (Cigs/Weed/Vape/Etc...)

Sponx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just curious... Who here smokes? Cigarettes, weed, vaping, etc?

I use a weed vape occasionally, and smoke bud here and there. Pretty rarely though because it makes me too hungry and forgetful lol. I haven't been able to smoke it in years because of all the hybridization, gives me anxiety. Now that some of the old school strains are coming back again it's like the weed I remember from when I was younger. Smooth effects without the crazy anxiety and nausea.

I smoke herb..always after work, around dinner and bed time

When I was Younger yes...Quit smoking both COLD Turkey, I forget 7-8 yrs ago maybe. don't Drink either.

No more smoking or vaping for me as it was really messing with my breathing but however I do chew( yes i know its gross lol)

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

Vape / smoke green

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No more smoking or vaping for me as it was really messing with my breathing but however I do chew( yes i know its gross lol)

Dipping is a MF to quit. Its really a habit lifestyle thing. I went through a can of Copenhagen straight about every 2 days for years. Hardest habit Ive kicked for sure and Ive had some doozies

Weed rarely, makes me too paranoid. Molly once in a while, LSD once in a while

IML Gear Cream!
Dipping is a MF to quit. Its really a habit lifestyle thing. I went through a can of Copenhagen straight about every 2 days for years. Hardest habit Ive kicked for sure and Ive had some doozies
Straight is my shit that sweet nectar is addicting af lol

Cope wintergreen or straight long cut... a tin a day.... sucks because I enjoy it thoroughly but I think it’s time to quit. Gum line starting to recede ... got patches and chewing gum stocked up n ready to go.

A day without cope is a day without sun shine... grey skies in my forecast , I suppose.

i smoke a al Capone swisher style cigar when I drink... but I’ve stayed dry for almost a month or more now.... well a month next week lol

I don’t miss it .... well sometimes I miss it. Damn I could go for a Moscow mule and a al Capone right now. Son of a bitch you guys are bad influences!!

Smoked cigarettes for 10 years or so. Quit about 5 years ago. Transitioned to vaping, then snus, now currently tobacco free nicotine patches at 3 2mg pouches a day. I also take a couple hits off a thc cartridge about an hour before bed to relax and sleep better.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Loved the smoke of the old days. Weed from different regions of Mexico, Columbia, Laos, The hills of Southern Ohio. And the exotics... Thai Sticks, Blonde Lebanese Hash, Nepalese Temple Balls Hash, Hash Oil
This new sht kicks my ass, herbal or vape. Edibles, I can handle. Best edible for me was dark chocolate bars. Break a square off, drop into a hot cup of coffee and stir

I vape menthol (no tobacco flavor) low nicotine #6

Damn this thread just made me realize I got rid of all my vices. (And I had a lot of em) I’m actually living a clean lifestyle. Hell I tried to drink a Pepsi for the first time in like six months the other day and it tasted like total ass. Just one big glass of sugar. Yuck. OH wait!!! I do have one vice but that’s Women. I suppose that’s ok though cause the Mrs. likes them too!!! 🍆💦

Started smoking weed again for medicinal purposes a couple years ago after quitting for about 25years. 100% sativa oil in my coffee in the morning another dose at lunch and a puff here and there when I need some extra focus and energy during the work day. When home relaxing Ill do more hybrids and indicas for sleep. Only problem with the pure sativas is it effects my appetite and I work and dont eat

I used nicotine for twenty years and marijuana about 20 years also, many of those years just vaping. I haven't had either in 5 years now. I stopped enjoying MJ and I wanted to be free from nicotine.

Weed makes me not want to work or train as hard because it kills my high, lol. I'm not one of those people who claim weed gives them all this drive and ambition, lol. I can honestly say it makes me worthless, which is the classic trait of a stoner. So none for me.

Im with you bro. I haven’t smoked weed in ages but the few times I did I was a lazy piece of shit for the entire day. Maybe the new medical stuff with all the various strains is different? I have no idea though. I’m a control freak though too. I don’t like taking anything that makes me feel like I’m not with it 100%. The Mrs. was diagnosed a few years ago with MS and she just applied for her medical marijuana card last week for her pain. I guess it takes like 4 to 6 weeks to get it. Hopefully it works for her though. She gets an infusion every 6 months that so far has kept the MS at bay but her joints still hurt pretty bad sometimes.

Agreed the new weed is to potent. One or two hits max for me occasionally.

Are you guys all entrepeneurs and business owners or what? You dont ever have to piss in a cup?

An ounce of green a month usually. Sativas and hybrids mid day and indica at night.

Weeds legal here so everyone smokes or dabs. I have CBD tinctures (500mg CBD 500mg THC ratio) that kill your anxiety.

Used to not be able to function with it but your body adapts and makes you less irritable.

Smoked a few times in my teens and started again when I hit 28 or so, no REGRATS!

Last edited:
Are you guys all entrepeneurs and business owners or what? You dont ever have to piss in a cup?
Nah I work for a larger corporation but they don't drug test their admin employees, only the ones that run equipment. They don't care what our voices are as long as we perform lol

Plus around here, most people smoke pot so it really hard to find people that don't

Is mine cigs... been trying to quit the past couple years with limited success. My doctor is talking about having me try Chantix but I’ve heard it’s got some nasty mental sides so who knows..

Agreed the new weed is to potent. One or two hits max for me occasionally.

Agreed, only way I can handle bud is if I’ve had a few drinks. Otherwise I get way too high lmao

Back