• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Do you smoke? (Cigs/Weed/Vape/Etc...)

IML Gear Cream!
When I was in my 20's I smoked cigarettes, cigars and weed occasionally. After about 6 months I just stopped cold turkey. Tried some weed again about 3-4 years ago (legal here) but it was WAY too strong. Still have like a half ounce from back then. Probably will never use it.

My cardio capacity currently sucks. I just cant imagine smoking at my age and in my shape. How do you guys that smoke do cardio?

So, this statement is false. If you look up the different strains of psychedelic mushrooms, there’s ABSOLUTELY a difference in the amount/ratio of psilocybin and psilocin in each of the strains. Some can be over 2 times more potent than traditional cubes or GT’s which are pretty much at the middle to low end of the spectrum. The conditions they are grown in don’t affect whether they are stronger or not, because different strains HAVE to be grown in different conditions than others. The strongest psychedelic mushrooms have been found to grow in northern Cali/southern Washington state area, because they can be grown in the cooler climate and need to be grown on wood substrate and not in dirt or straight up dung.

Sorry to nerd out, I’ve just done ALOT of research on mushrooms because I wanted to grow my own lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keep up your research then. You seem to be confusing strains with species. P. cubensis strain potency may vary from locality to locality but if grown under similar conditions, they vary only slightly. Most of the percieved differences are in the users mind, e.g. “I get really horny on penis envy.” Although P. cubensis can grow on wood or dung, they will grow on anything, the wood loving Psylocybe are P. cyancens which DO have significantly more psycoactive compound and dung lovers like P. similanceata.

I don’t have internet or book info but actual practical experience with all of the above mentioned species. When I say strains, the ones I have grown are Albino penis envy, penis envy, B+, Golden Teacher, to name what I remember. Currently Chitwan, Burma, Huatla, Mazatepec and Hawaiian.

You are welcome to come down and trip on all of the later to confirm or deny your point.

Well man, you know that you are one of the few fuckers here with an open invitation still. That AR guy seems fair dinkum too. The shaman here doesn’t charge anything but the guy who sets it up charges $1,000 pesos which currently is less than $50 usd for the Sapo. I did a thread about our experiences a couple of years ago here in the pit.
Mushrooms...I got you covered, easy. But I am telling you that 2g of these get you plenty high so 500mg ain’t microdosing. 100mg seems to be what people like for that.
Not sure I think the strains matter. P. cubensis all seem pretty much the same to me if grown with similar conditions.

I am amazed in this thread how many people let a substance control them.
But on that note, the guy I know who mentioned he had an epiphany is the one who took us out to the shaman. This guy was a full bore, destructive alcoholic. He told me after one experience/session, he quit drinking cold turkey. That shit must be pretty powerful because I know of people who have died from cold turkey kicking alcohol.

Cabo is starting to pick up again slowly. By the end of the month the whales should be back and life getting better. Start planning.

Thank you Coach for the compliment I think. I always thought I was a good dude that had no need to bullshit anyone for any reason. I do feel compelled to tell you though in my everyday day life I have absolutely ZERO friends. I’m thinking maybe I was wrong and I’m really a total asshole. Lol

Keep up your research then. You seem to be confusing strains with species. P. cubensis strain potency may vary from locality to locality but if grown under similar conditions, they vary only slightly. Most of the percieved differences are in the users mind, e.g. “I get really horny on penis envy.” Although P. cubensis can grow on wood or dung, they will grow on anything, the wood loving Psylocybe are P. cyancens which DO have significantly more psycoactive compound and dung lovers like P. similanceata.

I don’t have internet or book info but actual practical experience with all of the above mentioned species. When I say strains, the ones I have grown are Albino penis envy, penis envy, B+, Golden Teacher, to name what I remember. Currently Chitwan, Burma, Huatla, Mazatepec and Hawaiian.

You are welcome to come down and trip on all of the later to confirm or deny your point.

Lol we must have misunderstood eachother or I fucked up and used the wrong terminology, because you and I just said the same things

40 years ago I liked to smoke hawaiian pakalolo...I started having a hard time remembering stuff...then I...I...I...what was the question?...

Yeah I listen to Joe Rogan pretty constantly, I have a deep appreciation for how that guy tries to see everyone’s point of view.
So, if I’ve never told you before, I’m almost complete with my bachelor’s in Chemistry, and have researched DMT pretty extensively because I also want to do it. But recently after learning more about psilocybin, I’ve found that the compound that your body breaks psilocybin into is 5-MEO-DMT, the same active compound in Ayahuasca. What this means is that with a “heroic dose” of mushrooms, meaning above 5 grams, would be a very similar, if not the same, experience as drinking Ayahuasca.
Agreed. I absolutely love them and have gotten a lot of personal and spiritual growth from them.

From my "research" and personal experience preparing and using Ayahuasca it does not contain 5-meo-dmt. It is typically a combination of a DMT containing plant and a MAOI. Common plants for preparation are Mimosas Hostilis (DMT) and either Banisteriopsis Caapi vine or Syrian Rue seed (MAOI). There are several other plants and even some grasses that contain DMT, but the one I listed is the most common used.
5-MEO-DMT is mostly sourced from certain toads that excrete the psychedelic substance when agitated or scared. I had a friend that owned a Colorado river toad for this reason. The effects of DMT and 5-Meo-dmt are quite different.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

So, this statement is false. If you look up the different strains of psychedelic mushrooms, there’s ABSOLUTELY a difference in the amount/ratio of psilocybin and psilocin in each of the strains. Some can be over 2 times more potent than traditional cubes or GT’s which are pretty much at the middle to low end of the spectrum. The conditions they are grown in don’t affect whether they are stronger or not, because different strains HAVE to be grown in different conditions than others. The strongest psychedelic mushrooms have been found to grow in northern Cali/southern Washington state area, because they can be grown in the cooler climate and need to be grown on wood substrate and not in dirt or straight up dung.

Sorry to nerd out, I’ve just done ALOT of research on mushrooms because I wanted to grow my own lol

Psilocin and psilocybin are the 2 actives that will be im slightly different ratios depending on the strain. From my experience with B+, Hawaiian, amazonia, golden teacher, Ecuador's, and many others, they are pretty much the same.
Azurescens are the ones that are many times more potent, but almost impossible to cultivate outside of nature.

Well this is were I get of the bus. You guys are WAY to fucking smart for me. Thank you for reminding me I’ve taken too many shots to the head and I ride on the short bus now!!!! Lol

From my "research" and personal experience preparing and using Ayahuasca it does not contain 5-meo-dmt. It is typically a combination of a DMT containing plant and a MAOI. Common plants for preparation are Mimosas Hostilis (DMT) and either Banisteriopsis Caapi vine or Syrian Rue seed (MAOI). There are several other plants and even some grasses that contain DMT, but the one I listed is the most common used.
5-MEO-DMT is mostly sourced from certain toads that excrete the psychedelic substance when agitated or scared. I had a friend that owned a Colorado river toad for this reason. The effects of DMT and 5-Meo-dmt are quite different.

Yes you are correct, 5-MeO-N,N,DMT is the more introspective tryptamine found in toads and used with Ibogaine in therapeutic sessions, where as N,N,DMT is what is found in plants and in the Ayahuasca brew. I mislabeled them, and also can’t speak from experience of doing them, although have always wanted to

Psilocin and psilocybin are the 2 actives that will be im slightly different ratios depending on the strain. From my experience with B+, Hawaiian, amazonia, golden teacher, Ecuador's, and many others, they are pretty much the same.
Azurescens are the ones that are many times more potent, but almost impossible to cultivate outside of nature.

Exactly. I wanted to grow Azurescens and the Cyanescens strains because they’re the strongest, but after reading about the difficulty and how it almost always fails when it’s not natural I decided to shift my focus. I still have yet to purchase a grow kit though

Get Shredded!
Well this is were I get of the bus. You guys are WAY to fucking smart for me. Thank you for reminding me I’ve taken too many shots to the head and I ride on the short bus now!!!! Lol

Lol man I’m not smart at all, I just took an extreme interest in psychedelics after my first mushroom trip. Everyone has their passion! Think about these guys/sources that brew gear. I’m sure most of them didn’t go to school for pharmacology or chemistry, but they have the passion for it so they learned. Don’t sell yourself short!

Lol man I’m not smart at all, I just took an extreme interest in psychedelics after my first mushroom trip. Everyone has their passion! Think about these guys/sources that brew gear. I’m sure most of them didn’t go to school for pharmacology or chemistry, but they have the passion for it so they learned. Don’t sell yourself short!
Check out Alexander Shulgin's book "Pihkal". It is a book about his experience preparing and consuming many different psychoactive phenethylamine.

Exactly. I wanted to grow Azurescens and the Cyanescens strains because they’re the strongest, but after reading about the difficulty and how it almost always fails when it’s not natural I decided to shift my focus. I still have yet to purchase a grow kit though
I grew them and yes, they were a pain. P. azurescens required a freeze iirc, like opium poppy seeds. I grew on sterilized oak chips but Traeger pellets ease that hassle now.

Ecuador and Amazonian were the other strains of P. cubensis I couldn’t remember. There have been so many...

”Sapo” is toad in Spanish by the way.

I want to but can’t do ayahuasca. I am a loud ass puker and my noise would ruin everyone’s trip.

I grew them and yes, they were a pain. P. azurescens required a freeze iirc, like opium poppy seeds. I grew on sterilized oak chips but Traeger pellets ease that hassle now.

Ecuador and Amazonian were the other strains of P. cubensis I couldn’t remember. There have been so many...

”Sapo” is toad in Spanish by the way.

I want to but can’t do ayahuasca. I am a loud ass puker and my noise would ruin everyone’s trip.

Those Ecuador's get huge! I think you're the first person I have heard having success with home grown azurescens. Traeger pellets, now that's a good idea.
Puking on ayahuasca is pretty much a guarantee, but typically only once, and that's about when the first wave starts crashing in.

I tried growing in high school. Rice patties. Turned into a black soupy mess. Haven’t tried since, but back then I was friends with this hippy dude that grew then non stop and gave me free stuff constantly.

thanks for the invite coach, I’m glad that my political banter hasn’t caused any distain towards me. Lol. I get carried away. I’d love to plan a vacation someday and check the coach life out.

And vinny bro, I like my steak medium rare.

what a trip that’d be. There should be a way we can find a public location and start an annual ASF convention. Get together, share ideas and knowledges , shoot the shit. Nothing illegal and nothing to worry about. 🤔

IThere should be a way we can find a public location and start an annual ASF convention. Get together, share ideas and knowledges , shoot the shit. Nothing illegal and nothing to worry about.

That is a great idea and very doable, we just need to get a group of us that are like minded and trusted amongst one another on the board

This thread went so much further than I could have imagined, lol.

That is a great idea and very doable, we just need to get a group of us that are like minded and trusted amongst one another on the board

No need to trust one another if it isn’t under the thumb of freedom, aka ‘Murica!
I’ve got the gyms, the places to stay, the foods and the gateway to the mind type folks.

Although there are a couple cunts here I might “take fishing”. Face to face meeting will tell.

I would totally be down for this.

IML Gear Cream!
Although there are a couple cunts here I might “take fishing”. Face to face meeting will tell.

I resemble that remark!!

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

I always wanted to go deep sea fishing..... just not with bricks.... 😳

Cabo San Lucas?

I might even be able to convince my wife to let me go, under the guise of a romantic getaway for the both of us. 🤔

lemme crunch some numbers and come up with a plan.

But... for sure it be a helluva great place for a convention or public forum for the dark side of weightlifting addicts... I’m game.

I smoke about a half a pack a day. All natural, no additives, no chem. & I smoke a vape too. Maybe 1gram of oil a month. (Thc vape)

I haven’t really smoked weed or oils or anything in years but a friend is coming in town with a gram of hash for New Years and I got the presidential suite at the Hyatt so I’m getting red eyed as phuck and watching some fireworks

Yeah I vape all the time that’s it. I used to smoke now I can’t stand the smell of cigs.

I MOVE WEIGHT LIKE YOU MOVE YOUR MOUTH

I don’t smoke, vape or drink alcohol. I do take CBD before bed. Sometimes if I take too much CBD earlier in the day it makes be high in the evening.

I tried the THC drops but it makes me really dehydrated, tired and little brain fog the next day.

Rock On

I don’t smoke, vape or drink alcohol. I do take CBD before bed. Sometimes if I take too much CBD earlier in the day it makes be high in the evening.

I tried the THC drops but it makes me really dehydrated, tired and little brain fog the next day.

Rock On
Your CBD must have thc in it also, bc straight CBD does not have psycho active effects.

Back