• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GH Education

Altenator_6

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have read thread after thread about different color tops, different dose, different times of the day to administer, etc. etc. etc....
Yet I still don't feel educated enough about the topic to make a decision for myself.
Would you guys please educate me on this subject. If there is a good article online that you can reference that would be great to. I just want to get a better understanding so I can make a good decision.

Find a reputable source. Then take whatever your desired dose of GH before bed. Unless you are taking over 6iu per day, just take it before bed and don't complicate things by trying to "time" it. 5 days on 2 days off, so the water retention can subside. There you go.

Love hgh I did well in the past with 5ius/day at night time seems to work well while your sleeping repairs them muscles you work on from the day quicker. I never got bad water retention but my hands were tingly at 1st it subsides in time usually depends on the person it seems. Id do 5ius mon-fri that way a kit last me 1mth me and my workout partner did well back in the day with it. I liked kirotropin myself but gh is gh check out some of the peptides they help to boost it gh-frag etc.

Find a reputable source. Then take whatever your desired dose of GH before bed. Unless you are taking over 6iu per day, just take it before bed and don't complicate things by trying to "time" it. 5 days on 2 days off, so the water retention can subside. There you go.
The reputable source is the most important thing when it comes to getting quality. Even then they can fall off. The top color doesn't mean shit at all.

I disagree with the all before bed except over 6iu. For one, if I do anything over 2.5iu at once, the numbness and tingling in my hands keeps me up at night. Second, it's proven that multiple smallwr doses increases IGF-1 more than a single large dose. Something to do with the amount of IGF-1 your body can produce at once or something. I'll try to find the articles.

For fat loss, there's a marked difference for me if I take split dose, half first in the morning and half at night. There's also a marked difference between total daily amount. 2iu is barely noticeable outside of keeping your muscle fuller, skin better, and slight increase in fat loss. 4iu daily is a dramatic difference. It's not something you notice immediately, but after a couple weeks I start noticing that I seem to be leaning out faster. This run, my coach actually ended up upping the food and I'm still losing fat while not losing weight.

I'll see if I can pull up those articles. They're pretty dense with the scientific info on how it works but they're both very good reads

I wish GC had it. Anyone tried flashes? Sorry if this question is against guidelines edit if so.

Feral Gear 2 IU's a day. Nine weeks now. I've definitely lost fat already. Bicep muscle feels like it's getting denser. Mild dull pain in one thumb early on. Vivid dreams early on. Hands felt slightly swollen when clenching a fist. I'm 62, and "they say" that the older you are, the more dramatic affects you may see, as you are likely more deficient than younger persons

I have not tried injectable GH but I have had good luck with MK-677. If you are looking to get your feet wet this might be the way to go. It's oral and the dosage is fixed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I've used gh before once. It definitely did what it was supposed to do, but I didn't like how it made me feel at 2iu ed. If I get it again ill stick to 1iu ed. Headaches mainly.

Back