• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I Finally Popped That Red Top

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've had some inj.SD for some time now..and just got cleared.. so why wait ..20mgs was WOW.if you haven't tried this you're missing out..I have lost time to make up and this should do the trick.. thinking about running it Mon,Wed Fri..

I've had some inj.SD for some time now..and just got cleared.. so why wait ..20mgs was WOW.if you haven't tried this you're missing out..I have lost time to make up and this should do the trick.. thinking about running it Mon,Wed Fri..

As a PWO, sure. Why not cycle it for 4 weeks at 10-20mg a day. What else you on?

Get liver support in check

If you have any questions or want an list, email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com.

Mannn..I ran for 20dayz pWo and damnnn did I love the results I got from it...I can honestly say, its better than tren for that pump, strength gains and changing your body composition. I regret only running one vial last time..

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Jumping back on with some Sustanon 400,NPP300...then switching to 800 of Test E and 600 of Deca..had to stop cycle for 2 wks.. using SD to get back what I lost..then probably back to 50mgs of Dbol for 4 wks..

Back