• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Reminder that Ment ( Trestolone) is available at UncleZ

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
4418a40d3441a0269ca42fda4d3b695e.jpg

cb9ce66c6c1ac98e478135cd65740920.png

“The majority of anabolic steroids in existence are listed as scheduled drugs and are banned by most sports agencies. However, there are still a few anabolic compounds that are considered legal – and when I say legal I mean that they are not (yet) scheduled drugs. The reason that most of these compounds are not scheduled is because they are very rare and there is not much information available on them, nor much danger that they will be used. When lawmakers feel there is not a problem with a certain anabolic steroid or other drug it is unlikely to become an enforcement priority. There are many steroids such as nandrolone, trenbolone and stanozolol that receive plenty of attention due to widespread use and, not surprisingly, those are the ones that are targeted by law enforcement.

A steroid that has remained somewhat under the radar is trestolone acetate. Trestolone acetate (7-alpha-methyl-19-nortestosterone) has been nearly impossible to find until underground labs started producing it a few years ago. Because it has been virtually unseen, there’s been a landslide of questions by steroid users and inaccurate information by many so-called message board steroid experts.

This drug seems to be very impressive when compared to testosterone – a study was done on primates using trestolone acetate and it was shown to have an anabolic effect that was ten times higher than testosterone, while also having a much lower effect on the prostate. Steroid potency increases with methylation, which is what we see in trestolone; the specific type of methylation reduces binding to sex hormone-binding globulin (SHGB), which increases the amount of active hormone that can readily be used. In another study it was shown that trestolone will bind to androgen receptors at a higher rate than both testosterone and nandrolone.

“Trestolone has gained interest over the internet due to its relative scarcity, coupled with its reported ability to help users quickly pack on muscle and increase strength (at a lower dose than testosterone).”

This drug does not have the ability to be 5-a reduced into a DHT-variant and therefore reduces the potential for side effects such as hair loss, acne and prostate enlargement. Unfortunately, without the ability to be converted to DHT, the conversion rate to oestrogen is greatly increased. This can lead to gynecomastia, water retention and an increase in overall body fat accumulation.

Trestolone has gained interest over the internet due to its relative scarcity, coupled with its reported ability to help users quickly pack on muscle and increase strength (at a lower dose than testosterone). Geneza Pharmaceuticals used to produce an injectable form of trestolone acetate called GP Ment and it came in a 10ml bottle dosed at 50mg/ml. This drug is not typically used orally, though one could logically infer that the acetate ester would give it some degree of oral bioavailability (similar to methenolone acetate or Primobolan tablets) after ingestion. However, bang for the buck dictates that injectable or transdermal solution is the only practical way to take this steroid.

The information available on this steroid indicates that it has the potential to be a very potent drug for gaining mass and strength. This has created interest in steroid users who are looking for a drug that has greater mass building potential compared to what they have taken in the past. Trestolone has always been difficult to find though, and just because it’s available doesn’t mean you can necessarily get it.

I was recently notified that an online chemical research company, which I will not name, is now selling trestolone acetate in powder form. I went to the site to see for myself and there it was; trestolone acetate available for purchase in one gram increments. It does clearly state on the website that trestolone is for research purposes only and not for human consumption, but it also states that the powder will dissolve in oil. If that isn’t suggesting that it should be converted to an injectable, I don’t know what is. Naturally I have no idea if this is legitimate or not, or whether it contains the steroid claimed.

I have also noticed some excitement on numerous message boards about another company selling trestolone. The customer can ostensibly order online using a card (which is convenient) and they will apparently have the product in just a few days. However, the truth is that shipping time from overseas suppliers can take up to a month and there is also the headache you get hoping it passes through customs. However, I would bet that if law enforcement agencies were not already looking into this company, they will be now as an anabolic steroid is being sold for supposed research purposes.

As such, be weary of purchasing ‘new’ products from ‘organisations’ that sell this and other steroids as a “research chemical” or a prohormone version because they’ve probably got a highly limited understanding of the chemistry behind the compound itself and even less of an understanding of the legalities involved.

Www.unclez.ru

Just started a MENT run today.. 20mg for 5 days.. every 5 bump it 10 till I 50mg...along with 200mg cyp for 6 weeks... can’t wait to see the gains

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is your cycle going. Im curious I’m on TRT and came off a cocktail of Tren which was amazing but just took off 8 months and just doing the TRT. I’m starting mine soon with Sus .75mg MENT.25 Monday/Friday.. Sus .75mg MENT.50mg Wednesday. Nothing Tuesday, Saturday,Sunday plus a AI

my buddies have packed on the pounds with muscle while dropping 3 inches in the waste..

Following! Letro sidearm gun
giphy.gif

Max

I’m about to start a cycle was wondering if anyone is dropping body fat on Trest...I’m doing it with Sus .75 Trestolone .25 Mon-Friday.. Wednesday Sus .75 and Trestolone .50mg. Nothing Saturday Sunday Tuesday.. and AI

I’m about to start a cycle was wondering if anyone is dropping body fat on Trest...I’m doing it with Sus .75 Trestolone .25 Mon-Friday.. Wednesday Sus .75 and Trestolone .50mg. Nothing Saturday Sunday Tuesday.. and AI

Trest was good for me all though I should have ran it higher. I used 50mg eod and had decent results but I definitely was holding water even on Letro .5mg eod. I would personally run it at 100mg eod or 50mg Ed next time to really benefit the gains from it.

Trest was good for me all though I should have ran it higher. I used 50mg eod and had decent results but I definitely was holding water even on Letro .5mg eod. I would personally run it at 100mg eod or 50mg Ed next time to really benefit the gains from it.
Thats how I run it. 50mg a day. Love the stuff.

Back