• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Where you can post things for sale/trade?

IDK if it's against the rules.

But I suppose someone could post up what they have and ppl could pm if interested.

I think it's risky as balls and not safe. I wouldn't recommend it. But I suppose members have done shit behind the scenes.

I once gave away some stuff to a member. But it was just like I gave it to him. One way address.

IDK

Last edited:
It is against forum rules to post up stuff you have as an attempt to sale or trade. Very risky for both seller and buyer. Do not give up your personal information to others.

Post it on Craigslist not here.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Damn. I need leg ext/hamstring curl attachment for a bench and 150lbs in standard hole plate weights lol

I like a tight fit. Makes me feel more manly.

What about if it’s like super rare and exotic drugs? Like Sepsis 400? I got 5 limited edition bottles that I don’t know what to do with...
Lmao...Sepsis 400...glad you can at least make a joke after all that. And glad to see your out of the hospital and ok now.

On the old PHF forum we had a buy/sell/trade section and it was for vets and vetted members.

It was awesome tbh, but its not possible on a forum like this, especially with way too many new members.

Too many eyes on the forum and sadly they do go after personal possession, etc. They'd call a "trade" distribution and throw the book at you.

Back