• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question

M0nstar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ll probably get flamed for asking but it’s a serious question. How much liver toxicity would even be presented if you only did 20mg dbol with 50 or 100mg week of anadrol total.

this approach works for me

50 to 100mg adrol doesn’t even change my liver values, everyone is different , you will have no idea till you try it and pull bloods

20 dbol with 50 anadrol probably wouldn't effect things anymore than 100mg anadrol would. 20 dbol with 100 anadrol probably would be a little more harsh. Don't run it for 6 months and you should be fine.

Well In the past I’ve done 20 mg total of the dbol a week one Monday one Friday or something like that, and I did it for a long time and poured blood and they were fine .

Then another time I did 50 drol Sunday and 50 drol like Thursday and same thing but I’ve never done them both at the same time

I might do half a drol with 10mg dbol one day then the other half with another 10mg dbol for a while then maybe go back up up to 2 and 2

If anyone doesn’t believe me that it works I can post progress pictures

If you aren’t even cycling it i doubt your going to jave problems , a glass of wine before bed is probably worse

Best way to run both is 25mgs Dbol mornings...25mgs Drol at night...if worried about toxicity,run Mon-Fri

Everyone responds differently, you aren't going to know unless you do your bloodwork to see how you personally are impacted.

I use to run 50/50 split dbol/drol ED for big lifts daily i never had a issue with it which works great BTW. Anadrol for me gave me headaches tho when I'd do 100mg/day alone, keep in mind tho you start throwing other goods in the mix you could start getting negative results. Example I threw clen in and it really hurt me more than helped me I had to drop it with the high oral dose cause I popped blood vessels in my eye I figure from high BP and strain, that was a 1wk try.

Back