• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What are you running these days??? Let's hear it!!

Get Shredded!
I'm currently on nada, nothing. No test, not even my trt dosage. Been off since July 1st to clean out receptors and just go natty for a bit. Trying to decide when to hop back on the trt train probably will be in a week or two. Overall it hasn't been too bad.

Right it's really not all that bad to have at all to come off. I'm still pretty strong, I just can't train quite as hard and I get sore now, but with all the horror stories you read on the forums it almost makes you scared to come off. The only thing that makes me feel a little shitty is the clomid which you don't really need anyway as long as you have HCG and AI.

im running test e, dbol tabs and arimadex until i run out but then i was thinking about doing superdrol injection plus the tabs, i love superdrol but never tried the injection

Good stuff guys. Lots of supplements in use!!!

Back