• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New member weazel

weazel

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello I'm new to this board but not new to the game been in this off/on for 10yrs+ I've delt with some of you in the past on other boards possibly. My goal as of now is to drop as much fat as possible to compete in light heavy mma, ive done very well in heavyweight fighting at 285 when I was younger I now sit at 260 up from 240 im putting on muscle id say I'm around the 15% bf mark. Hope to learn from you all and enjoy this board I will drop some opinions and advice when I can. I lift and run daily always looking for a upperhand on everything including business and competition sports. Thank you Wesley for inviting me here!

Welcome to ASF!

285? That's a giant weazel and 260??? That's still a giant weazel! Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Welcome to ASF!

Welcome to ASF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Welcome to the forum!

Hey Weazel glad you made it over sir :)

Hey mindless work and wesley yeah you know me ive been around for a long minute figure I'd branch out finally see what kinds of good info I can find here. So far lots of good forums to read thru and thank you fellas for the welcoming we'll see what I can offer to the table for you folks.

Welcome big man

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Wats up Weaz, glad your here. Big props to Wes for getting more knowledge on board. Rider

Back