• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Eddie Van Halen Dead at 65 from Cancer

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Eddie Van Halen Dead at 65 from Cancer

Eddie Van Halen -- the legendary guitarist and co-founder of Van Halen -- has died after a long battle with throat cancer ... TMZ has learned.

Sources directly connected to the rock star tell us ... he died at St. John's Hospital in Santa Monica Tuesday. His wife, Janie, was by his side, along with his son, Wolfgang, and Alex, Eddie's brother and drummer.

We're told in the last 72 hours Eddie's ongoing health battle went massively downhill -- doctors discovered his throat cancer had moved to his brain as well as other organs.

As you know, Eddie has been battling cancer for well over a decade. Our sources say he's been in and out of the hospital over the past year -- including last November for intestinal issues -- and recently underwent a round of chemo.

Last year we reported ... Eddie was flying between the US and Germany for 5 years to get radiation treatment. Though he was a heavy smoker for years, he believes he developed throat cancer from a metal guitar pick he used to frequently hold in his mouth more than 20 years ago.

Nevertheless, he continued to attend concerts and rehearse music with his son, Wolfgang, who -- if ya don't know -- became Van Halen's bassist in 2006.

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2020/10/06/eddie-van-halen-dead-dies-cancer-65/

Attachments

• b33c05a7e69449f5a21d3c80f204d6ce_md.jpg
    b33c05a7e69449f5a21d3c80f204d6ce_md.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 63
Total fucking dumb ass. Gets cancer, has tongue cut out, keeps on smoking. Zero empathy. Supposed to be the reason ol’ chubbalina left him.

Total fucking dumb ass. Gets cancer, has tongue cut out, keeps on smoking. Zero empathy. Supposed to be the reason ol’ chubbalina left him.

My uncle did the same thing, he was dying of throat cancer and smoked cigs til the day he died, it made him happy.

IML Gear Cream!

Wow!! This really sucks. To say I’m a Van Halen fan is an understatement. Listen to them all the way back on 8 track.

I’d wear my 5150 tour shirt from 86 but it doesn’t fit anymore. Had it out just the other day.

say what u want- that fucker could stroke that guitar-seen it with my own eyes-unbelievable! RIP dude- never forget the song "finish what you started"- killer!

Last edited:
Played some Van Halen tracks while I went out for a hike. RIP to a great musician!

If that were ur dad would u say the same thing?
People have addictions.
Why don't u try and be kind when speaking about the dead.

If that were ur dad would u say the same thing?
People have addictions.
Why don't u try and be kind when speaking about the dead.
Well, if you weren’t so into your predictable politics you would have seen me speak specifically of my father, him being a fat fuck with zero control of his shitty lifestyle, having a pacemaker, three years later (7/4/2020) having another heart attack the getting COVID in the hospital. I sure as don’t have empathy for him because one of his prime and often repeated lessons was “You make your bed, you lie in it.”

But seeing as he is back home now, I am not speaking ill of the dead. And btw, being dead doesn’t magically transfor someone into a saint or anything other than them being a dead version of themselves. What being dead DOES do is prove they are just another person.

Want to morn a guitar player? Mourn Dimebag. He was an awesome fucker AND player and he definitely didn’t ask for his untimely demise.

Dime bag was great.

Van Halen was the epitome of 80’s metal tho... he made me wanna reach between my legs......... and ease the seat back !

Id love to be able to play close to his caliber... incredible

Naa coach.. Ur just a piece of shit.
The man was loved my many people.

Dime bag was great.

Van Halen was the epitome of 80’s metal tho... he made me wanna reach between my legs......... and ease the seat back !

Id love to be able to play close to his caliber... incredible

LMAO Damn MK I really had to think a minute on what you meant by that reaching between your legs comment!!!! I got it now though. I think.......

Damn. He was a old smoker eh? Bet he got mad pussy 24/7. Smoking will get anyone.

Max RIP

Get Shredded!
One the greatest to play !!! Rip brother !!! We will miss u !!!
One my first concerts in the 80's as well

Naa coach.. Ur just a piece of shit.
The man was loved my many people.
Eloquent response.
He was Trump’s favorite guitar player.
Eddie had MAGA painted on his guitars.
Eddie refused to wear a mask because he was a Trump acolyte.

Now are you still a fanboy?

And for the record, I am a fan of Van Halen and Edward’s playing. Not so much the elephant noises and other crap but of his riffs. Many, many memorable ones.
I remember the very first time I heard them when the album was just released. I went right out and bought the cassette. You youngsters might need to google that.

And for the record, I am a fan of Van Halen and Edward’s playing. Not so much the elephant noises and other crap but of his riffs. Many, many memorable ones.
I remember the very first time I heard them when the album was just released. I went right out and bought the cassette. You youngsters might need to google that.

Whats a Cassette???? J/King!!!!lol

Here's my thing.

I won't take away any of this guy's talent. OR success.

However, it's hard to feel bad for ppl who are rich and famous. At least for me. Why?

Bc in the short or long time they lived (depending), they probably lived and got more out of life then you or anyone you know.

Everything top of the line. Best homes, food, wine, vacations, pussy (Dicks if your kilsong). You name it.

They lived a pretty charmed life.

So hard to feel bad, honestly.

Back