Why Choice of Chem and Materials are Important!! Read..[emoji3593]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,979 Posts
    Rep Points

Why Choice of Chem and Materials are Important!! Read..

Understanding Leaching from Stoppers into Lyophilized and Liquid Injectable Drugs ie.
    AAS/GH/Peptides:

If you were wondering about why the type of rubber or non rubber stoppers are an important factor. Especially when a lot of PEDís have a lot of other chemicals: EO, Guiaicol, and the actual stopper ingredients.
    Another reason storage of vials is important and not pre loading syringes {*if they are in contact with black syringe plunger}.
    Read the article below if you like:

https://www.biopharminternational.co...philized-drugs

Max
    #learndaily

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points

excellent heads up. that rubber can break down and f u up. also, store vials upright.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,979 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LimitPhobic View Post
    excellent heads up. that rubber can break down and f u up. also, store vials upright.
    Yeah, I hear all kinds of stories about people leaving out in a garage or storage and there are just so many problems with the temp, sunlight, etc. I do understand the normal guy that cannot just have it with his supplements{as some spouses/family} do not understand that it is like a female having a click box of female sex hormones. Keeping up right is an important factor...A friend literally had a 10 pack of a baller 100/100ta:tp blend that had a touch of EO in it and had to throw away 9 of em!! They had been laying on their side in his locker and the grey stopper had actually degraded into the the vials. Thankfully; he was not a dick and tried to blame the sponsor. He was able to tell the truth and they actually gave him a 50% off discount even though it had zero to do with them. But just info. Idk what all is in the rubber/silicone formulas that may possibly harm someone; it just seems that a guy should be as careful as possible. A ER Visit w just antibiotics is a fortune, let alone if a lancing, drain, and irrigation is needed because of infection!! The average ER visit can be $1,400-$3,000! Especially if your uninsured.{crazy they charged $3,024 at a local hospital for an MRI, but only $300 at a small clinic}. They inflate costs to get part of it back for reimbursement but; it is unfair that they use those prices when trying to collect or sue for someone with no insurance. My aunt is a hospital patient advocate and showed me where you can take a $30,000 medical bill into the administrative office and if you are good at standing your ground and explain that : if the charges were sent to Medicare or some HMO, they would get about $2,800 of the $30,000 charges; if they even got that!! They are experts at haggling/arguments. I have seen them stamp a PAID IN FULL on a $74,000 bill that the guy came in with $4,800 cash and told them{after weeks of phone arguments/threats of credit/court, etc}:he walked into the hospitals in person, asked for the Main Boss! Below is what my Aunt said he said:
    ď Here is all the money I have and I am laid off, I have nothing to take except a huge mortgage and car payment that I am upside down in! So, I am offering you all of my cash or Zero dollars!! Your can sue me but, I have nothing to take! After the billing manager and advocate tried to get more; even a tiny payment plan for more; the man stood his ground saying,Ē I want a Paid In FullĒ on this bill today and you get all the money I have....or you get nothing and you can sue me and get jack squat!Ē They took his offer. She did mention that 10Ė15% is a reasonable offer for cash pay! A lot of people are unaware of how or why they get a bill itemized and the hospital charges look like : 2 aspirin have a $49 charge, $10,000 CT scans/Doppler, $1,800 for a belly shot medication{blood thinner}. Medicare or even Blue Cross/Blue Shield, will deny payment a few times and end up giving them $0 for the aspirin, $328 for a CT, and $62 for the belly injection medication. A huge game !!

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

So what stopper is best for EO?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,979 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tailor View Post
    So what stopper is best for EO?
    Just using a port is most recommended by data research.

Max