• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

High dosed S23 for fat loss.

STTM

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know there's an argument on whether or not steroids burn fat. Well, I guarantee if you run enough S23, you will feel that steroids/sarms, peds, ect.. do actually burn fat.

This would be my third go with it. First time was at the dose most commonly recommended, at 20-30mg daily. Was decent.. but nothing mind blowing. I didn't get any real side effects though.. so the next time I started at 60mg daily and ended at 80mg.. and holy shit, you just melt away. This run was cut short because of covid and gym closings. Still, at that dose.. no real side effects. Well, I decided to give it another go here recently.. starting at 80mg daily, and now at 100mg. I started this the last week of September. 2 weeks later, down 22 pounds.. getting leaner everyday. Obviously, at this dose there will be more stress on your lipids and liver.. but so far liver is fine, and lipids were fucked to begin with. BP is also fine.

If you're looking for something that recomps like Tren, or hardens you up like winny.. without the sides. Give this a try.

- - - Updated - - -

This is also with limited training, 2-3 times a week, and not the cleanest of diets.

s23 dries me out and hardens me like no other compound. It make me super grainy

I ran it higher dose, not as high as you and it dried my eyes out pretty bad.

That was my main complaint.

It def can trash liver values, so def keep an eye on those.

I have access to INJ s23 (in oil). That blows away the oral version.

Hmmm... What is this s23 you speak of? I like fat burners.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

s23 dries me out and hardens me like no other compound. It make me super grainy

I ran it higher dose, not as high as you and it dried my eyes out pretty bad.

That was my main complaint.

It def can trash liver values, so def keep an eye on those.

I have access to INJ s23 (in oil). That blows away the oral version.

I've thought about the injectable version, I've used LGD and YK, and loved it. Didn't really think it would matter much with the oral bioavailability of s23 being 90% plus.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm... What is this s23 you speak of? I like fat burners.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

It's a SARM.. pretty damn powerful. Definitely worth giving a shot

I read somewhere that this stuff wrecks your health markers worse than most AAS and had bad sides. Not the case?

I read somewhere that this stuff wrecks your health markers worse than most AAS and had bad sides. Not the case?

I wouldn't say it's any worse than any other aas. My liver enzymes are currently fine. Will be getting them checked again at the end of the month. My lipids currently aren't the greatest, but will be getting them checked again as well.

As far as the other sides.. you just don't feel like shit. No sleep issues. No painful joints. No lethargy. That's all for me anyways.. another might be different. I definitely think it's a viable option for being that have a love/hate relationship with Tren.

A little update.

I got hit was some pretty bad insomnia the last 2 nights.. so maybe 100mg daily is a bit too much. Going to lower it down to 75 and see if anything changes. Didn't have any sleep issues previously at 80mg.

So you’re telling me that s23 is on par with a gram of DNP a day? I did 12lbs in 8 days on dnp (once the bloating subsided so I know it was 12 actual lbs cuz it was followed by a hydrostatic test...

Or would you like it to a heavy androgen where you shed a ton of water on top of what you lose fat wise?

cuz my friend produces his own sarm line and has it doses at 36mg per mL (30mL bottle marketed as a 90 day supply). May have to hit him up for a bottle or 2 because DNP is just too much for me anymore

So you’re telling me that s23 is on par with a gram of DNP a day? I did 12lbs in 8 days on dnp (once the bloating subsided so I know it was 12 actual lbs cuz it was followed by a hydrostatic test...

Or would you like it to a heavy androgen where you shed a ton of water on top of what you lose fat wise?

cuz my friend produces his own sarm line and has it doses at 36mg per mL (30mL bottle marketed as a 90 day supply). May have to hit him up for a bottle or 2 because DNP is just too much for me anymore

Well, it definitely dries you out.. so some of the weight is water. There is a big change in body composition on top of that. It doesn't matter what you eat. Probably won't see the drastic of results if you run it at the 20-30mg that is suggested.. but 50+ and you will melt away. I run this over a gram of DNP any day.

- - - Updated - - -

This sounds pretty fantastic.

I would like to hear more from others.

Any reputable places to get this??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
This sounds pretty fantastic.

I would like to hear more from others.

Any reputable places to get this??

I haven't really seen anyone running a higher dosage. So far, I like sarms a lot, but I run them at a higher dosage than most.\

I've been using Chemyo and Amino Asylum

I haven't really seen anyone running a higher dosage. So far, I like sarms a lot, but I run them at a higher dosage than most.\

I've been using Chemyo and Amino Asylum

Ty

Did you find your strength dropping as you lost weight too?

I would love to drop 15 pounds of fat with a compound like this...

I did read online a lot of ppl warning against it. Idk

Ty

Did you find your strength dropping as you lost weight too?

I would love to drop 15 pounds of fat with a compound like this...

I did read online a lot of ppl warning against it. Idk

Because of my work schedule, I haven't been hitting the gym consistently enough to really know if strength is effected or not. I'd assume it's going down a little bit.. but that comes naturally when dieting.

I'm literally just using it to cut fat at the moment.. nothing more, nothing less.

People like t0 hate on everything. They'll run a gram of Tren.. but won't run a sarm. I'm pretty sure it won't kill you, for what that worth. I'm getting some more blood work done at the end of the month.. so time will tell how bad it is or isn't.

AICAR, Cardarine, and YK11 seem like they would be good for a cardio/fat loss stack after reading a lot of research. There are the normal ways/compounds of course but since we were talking about what are all grouped as SARMS, these two stood out. I am more curious about YK11 being that is apparently(myostatin inhibitor)helps you produce more folliistatin, so by rapidly putting on water free or dry gains; you would have a good fat burning effect. It does suppress testosterone and has to be take 2-3x a day. They had someone do two, 10mg dosages and another did 3 doses. It actually is indeed a steroid, as it is a chemically altered dht steroid. It is only a partial agonist(selective) of the androgen receptor due to it being gene specific; so that is how they can call it a SARM. They tested them 24 hours after last dose and no sign of the compound was found in either of their urine samples. It was Yuichiro Kanno that discovered YK11 in 2011. It is only a partial agonist of the androgen receptor due to it being gene specific. It is not liver toxic or methylated and has a high oral bioavailability. If it is real, you should be able to feel a difference after your first dose(as long as you have not cycled and have been off for a proper time period. It does increase aggression but they recommend 2-5mg(female/male)to begin and if you start having sides, you just take less. The compound is used by your body rapidly and that translates to being able to make changes right away. I have seen cycles up to 12 weeks in studies; they also mentioned use of a Serm after cessation(nolvadex/clomid). Most do 4-8 week cycles.

Max

AICAR, Cardarine, and YK11 seem like they would be good for a cardio/fat loss stack after reading a lot of research. There are the normal ways/compounds of course but since we were talking about what are all grouped as SARMS, these two stood out. I am more curious about YK11 being that is apparently(myostatin inhibitor)helps you produce more folliistatin, so by rapidly putting on water free or dry gains; you would have a good fat burning effect. It does suppress testosterone and has to be take 2-3x a day. They had someone do two, 10mg dosages and another did 3 doses. It actually is indeed a steroid, as it is a chemically altered dht steroid. It is only a partial agonist(selective) of the androgen receptor due to it being gene specific; so that is how they can call it a SARM. They tested them 24 hours after last dose and no sign of the compound was found in either of their urine samples. It was Yuichiro Kanno that discovered YK11 in 2011. It is only a partial agonist of the androgen receptor due to it being gene specific. It is not liver toxic or methylated and has a high oral bioavailability. If it is real, you should be able to feel a difference after your first dose(as long as you have not cycled and have been off for a proper time period. It does increase aggression but they recommend 2-5mg(female/male)to begin and if you start having sides, you just take less. The compound is used by your body rapidly and that translates to being able to make changes right away. I have seen cycles up to 12 weeks in studies; they also mentioned use of a Serm after cessation(nolvadex/clomid). Most do 4-8 week cycles.

Max

I used the injectable form of YK-11 back in January/February, back before the world went to hell. Was on ~24mg daily, taken before bed. In the short time I was on it.. about 2 weeks, results were pretty crazy. There is a lot of reports about it making your joints hurt, and from my experience it is very true. My knees hurt just walking down the stairs. I have a couple vials left still, excited to give it a try for a longer period of time. Probably will run it something like 2 weeks on/off. I have to get my life together before that happens though. Hopefully sometime soon.

I used the injectable form of YK-11 back in January/February, back before the world went to hell. Was on ~24mg daily, taken before bed. In the short time I was on it.. about 2 weeks, results were pretty crazy. There is a lot of reports about it making your joints hurt, and from my experience it is very true. My knees hurt just walking down the stairs. I have a couple vials left still, excited to give it a try for a longer period of time. Probably will run it something like 2 weeks on/off. I have to get my life together before that happens though. Hopefully sometime soon.

Well wishes to you getting stuff together. I will look up the advantage/disadvantage of oral/inj
I did read something but, I will double check.

Max

Well wishes to you getting stuff together. I will look up the advantage/disadvantage of oral/inj
I did read something but, I will double check.

Max

Appreciate it. Just have to stop working 70 hours a week. Life should be good after that.

Alright you convinced me. Gonna run S23 at 84mg (2 and 1/3 mL) and see if you’re telling the truth LOL

No I don’t think you’re lying lol. I’ve seen some logs where dudes get phenomenal results (in real S23) at higher than normal dosages (usually 50mg range but then they run out of money cuz it’s damn expensive).

Alright you convinced me. Gonna run S23 at 84mg (2 and 1/3 mL) and see if you’re telling the truth LOL

No I don’t think you’re lying lol. I’ve seen some logs where dudes get phenomenal results (in real S23) at higher than normal dosages (usually 50mg range but then they run out of money cuz it’s damn expensive).

I will have s23 back in stock by weeks end and my prices are probably the lowest you are going to see, especially on a lab tested brand

http://stores.gymntonic.com/sarms-b...mk677-lgd-4033-ostarine-rad-140-s4-yk-11-s23/

I also have a product that will blow you away that includes S23 (click link for more details)
http://stores.gymntonic.com/cutting-recomp-stacks-sarm-combos-by-btp-creations-liquid-solution-new/
s3__80017.1589501046.1280.1280.png

Get Shredded!
There is going to be some liver toxicity at the high dosage. Had to go to the ER last night from something unrelated and got a comprehensive metabolic panel. Liver values are posted below.

Alanine Aminotransferase57 IU/L10 - 40 IU/L
Aspartate Aminotransferase53 IU/L10 - 40 IU/L
Those are from last night. Previously on September 29, which was a little more than a week into this... they looked like this. They are slowly rising, but nothing to concerning.. just going to throw in some NAC and TUDCA. They will be checked again towards the end of the month. Previous to this, before starting the S23, ALT was 24 and AST at 34. This was back at the end of January.. and if I believe correctly, was about a month after running S23 at 80mg

Alanine Aminotransferase46 IU/L10 - 40 IU/L
Aspartate Aminotransferase45 IU/L10 - 40 IUL

Seeeeend it!

I will have s23 back in stock by weeks end and my prices are probably the lowest you are going to see, especially on a lab tested brand

http://stores.gymntonic.com/sarms-b...mk677-lgd-4033-ostarine-rad-140-s4-yk-11-s23/

I also have a product that will blow you away that includes S23 (click link for more details)
http://stores.gymntonic.com/cutting-recomp-stacks-sarm-combos-by-btp-creations-liquid-solution-new/

Holy fuck your have epi...as in epistane? As in...the shit I ran at 105mg ED and got stronger, harder and leaner than I ever did on tren AND shrunk my gyno?

I’ll buy the whole god damn inventory if you have it as a standalone

Holy fuck your have epi...as in epistane? As in...the shit I ran at 105mg ED and got stronger, harder and leaner than I ever did on tren AND shrunk my gyno?

I’ll buy the whole god damn inventory if you have it as a standalone

Behemoth Labz. They have all the PH. I have a little bit of their epistane left. Definitely legit, love the stuff.

how would you compare the S23 to Amino Asylums?

how would you compare the S23 to Amino Asylums?

The BTP creations s23 and Amino Asylums are both A+. I rep for AA and my code there is "WES15" for 15% off

Honestly you can't lose with either of these. I don't deal with a brand unless they are exclusively amazing and have labs, etc....

It's a pretty simple process. Provide customers with amazing, legit and unique items at a fair price.

Behemoth Labz. They have all the PH. I have a little bit of their epistane left. Definitely legit, love the stuff.
They say they have it, but I have my reserves. I haven't seen any raws source that carries methlyepitiostanol, which is the orally bioavailable methylated form of epistane/Havoc that we all know of. The one that induces serious strength gains and hardening along with the infamous gyno reduction that it absolutely did. Stuff was like a winny/var combo without the negative sides.

I've seen epitiostanol raws from one source and I've heard they're legit (if you can trust that source anymore since they're known to be selective scammers) but that is the non-methylated injectable form only.

I might just take a gamble on this one. I'll know if it's legit or not within a couple weeks because I'll get strong as hell and my gyno will go away almost completely. I hate throwing dough away but this one might be worth it. I just have my doubts since I haven't seen anyone carry that raw product. So it's a big question where it's sourced from, and I know they don't have the money to keep the Chinaman doing exclusive production.

They say they have it, but I have my reserves. I haven't seen any raws source that carries methlyepitiostanol, which is the orally bioavailable methylated form of epistane/Havoc that we all know of. The one that induces serious strength gains and hardening along with the infamous gyno reduction that it absolutely did. Stuff was like a winny/var combo without the negative sides.

I've seen epitiostanol raws from one source and I've heard they're legit (if you can trust that source anymore since they're known to be selective scammers) but that is the non-methylated injectable form only.

I might just take a gamble on this one. I'll know if it's legit or not within a couple weeks because I'll get strong as hell and my gyno will go away almost completely. I hate throwing dough away but this one might be worth it. I just have my doubts since I haven't seen anyone carry that raw product. So it's a big question where it's sourced from, and I know they don't have the money to keep the Chinaman doing exclusive production.

You know...what’s amazing is how people always told me I was full of shit when I said it shrank my gyno. iirc it was formulated FOR breast cancer...or maybe I’m confusing it with mastering. Either way I feel vindicated that someone actually agrees on the gyno reduction

You know...what’s amazing is how people always told me I was full of shit when I said it shrank my gyno. iirc it was formulated FOR breast cancer...or maybe I’m confusing it with mastering. Either way I feel vindicated that someone actually agrees on the gyno reduction
Masteron was formulated specifically for breast cancer treatment as well. However, it doesn't work like real methlyepitiostanol did for me.

I'm on test and mast now, and I will say my gyno has gone down faster than expected, but it's nothing like good old Havoc/epistane was. That stuff would have it gone within a week or so. Completely. It was magic for that, and honestly my favorite compound I've ever ran outside of the old methylstenbolone. That stuff was a whole other level of strength and mass gains, bit for cutting there's nothing that beat epistane.

The good old days. I miss the grey market PHs/designers. I can't believe they haven't made a comeback more than they have. If people really knew there would be far more demand for them. And Chinaman always meets demand when it's there lol

Epistane is by far my favorite oral. I think it's better than Winny and Var. Winny might give a little more hardness and vascularity, but the sides are unbearable for me. Epi makes you bigger, stronger, dryer then pretty much anything else I've used aside from Tren.

I was devastated when it got banned, really hard to find. I came across behemoth about a year ago and have been a happy customer since. The epistane is definitely legit in my opinion.. and I've used plenty of other things from them that were also great. I believe they are located in the UK, which everything is legal there I believe. They ship out of Texas though, only take a week to get your package.

Back